View Poll Results: Do we make a trade?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 25.00%
  • No

6 75.00%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

Exclamation Official Trade Deadline Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Ive been offline since last weekend. Just wanted to let my psd crew to know that my baby girl came out 12:05am of Saturday. I'm a big daddy now!

Trade deadline soon! Please keep the forum posted guys! Won't have a lot of time to check but I'll be expecting an official trade deadline thread. Hope it's not too much to ask

Aust, GO and jaydubb since you gentlemen are always here, do me the favor? So excited for our baby Lakers!!!

Thanks fellas
    For our buddy.

Deadline is tomorrow, Thursday 2/8/18 at 12pm noon. So, around 16 hours since the formation of this thread. The trade deadline used to be the Thursday after the All-Star Game. This season it was moved to 10 days before the All-Star Game to avoid the disruption of adding new players just as practices and games are resuming after the break.

Do you guys think we make a move? Do Clarkson or Randle stay or go? How about Deng?

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Thans Aust!

Yes I, hope we don't trade just to trade. We're really gelling right now.

This is what I think is gonna happen

We already got enough money for PG - no other free agent is worth having to lose JC or Randle over.

Agreed, and if Lebron really was coming even though we all hate that thought we can make the move in the Summer. I really really want PG.... just swapping him and KCP...

Spurs have emerged as a trade partner for Clipper's guard Avery Bradley. I know we were interested in him when he was a Piston. That Pelinka connection.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Spurs have emerged as a trade partner for Clipper's guard Avery Bradley. I know we were interested in him when he was a Piston. That Pelinka connection.
    True but Clips want that 1st and I don't think we're in the business of trading picks , especially how this regime drafts... wow

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    True but Clips want that 1st and I don't think we're in the business of trading picks , especially how this regime drafts... wow
    Yeah I would prefer us using our picks instead of giving them away with how hot our drafting has been.
    He would be more like a free agent plan B to me if we struck out on Paul George. I wouldn't hate having Bradley and Hart as our SG's assuming we don't overpay Bradley.

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

Yeah I would prefer us using our picks instead of giving them away with how hot our drafting has been.
    He would be more like a free agent plan B to me if we struck out on Paul George. I wouldn't hate having Bradley and Hart as our SG's assuming we don't overpay Bradley.
    Or maybe after KCP realizes his market dropped, he would consider another 1year deal for more money with us again again.

Damn it! we better get PG. Moyhe said he he’s an inside source with the company he works for that PG is coming.

we will only trade jc or randle if we get a high 1st rounder and cap relief. at this point i want to keep randle and clarkson, but clarkson is replaceable randle is not. im ok with seein clarkson go if we get that high 1st/cap

Gonna be a boring trade deadline imo

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Lakers rejected multiples teams who offered a 2nd rounder for Randle.

Teams will not offer 1st rounders for him because he can leave in the summer.

France: 2018 World Champions
    Thank you guys for our 2nd ⭐️ ⭐️

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lakers rejected multiples teams who offered a 2nd rounder for Randle.

Teams will not offer 1st rounders for him because he can leave in the summer.

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

So far, the Lakers have turned down several teams offering second-round picks for Julius Randle, league sources tell ESPN. No one will offer a first with him headed into restricted free agency.
    Good, **** em. Randle is worth a hell of a lot more than a second rounder. You can buy those. He won't just be some regular free agent, the restricted FA status should have given him more value. I only hope the Mavs do something because I fear they are going to **** everything up by offering 16m+ in the offseason.
    Honestly I'd rather keep Randle and lose him for nothing than dump him for a 2. You keep Randle, try for LBJ+PG13 pairing. If they come, you let Randle walk. If they don't, you resign him.

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn 3h

Indiana has been aggressive in offering its salary space to extract a first-round pick for absorbing a bad contract, league sources tell ESPN. Pacers would send Al Jefferson back in those deals.
    Interesting. Al Jefferson has one year on his contract after this year for 10m. The trade would be Deng +a future first for Al Jefferson and Glenn Robinson III(filler expiring). You could then stretch Al in the offseason for a 3.33m cap hit over the next 3 seasons. I'm guessing this won't happen because Deng's contract is so bad it would take more than a first, and we can't give them our first this year, a future first is less appealing..

sig bet 7/2/18 - 8/2/18

I’m wondering if the way Magic and Pelinka have handled themselves since taking charge is causing some spite amongst other front offices where teams are just blatently low balling us, not wanting to help themselves get better because they know there’s a chance it helps us get WAY better.

Also, with the amount of teams that have cap space and the amount of money Lou Williams just signed for I would be ecstatic to keep Randle for a similar contract that Jordan Clarkson signed.

I wouldn’t trade with the Pacers.. **** them!!

Good, **** em. Randle is worth a hell of a lot more than a second rounder. You can buy those. He won't just be some regular free agent, the restricted FA status should have given him more value. I only hope the Mavs do something because I fear they are going to **** everything up by offering 16m+ in the offseason.
    Honestly I'd rather keep Randle and lose him for nothing than dump him for a 2. You keep Randle, try for LBJ+PG13 pairing. If they come, you let Randle walk. If they don't, you resign him.

Interesting. Al Jefferson has one year on his contract after this year for 10m. The trade would be Deng +a future first for Al Jefferson and Glenn Robinson III(filler expiring). You could then stretch Al in the offseason for a 3.33m cap hit over the next 3 seasons. I'm guessing this won't happen because Deng's contract is so bad it would take more than a first, and we can't give them our first this year, a future first is less appealing..
    I agree on both points, **** whoever is offering 2nd round picks for Randle, reminds of when teams were offering 2nd round picks for Pau. They can shove them 2nd round picks up their arse holes.

And as for Indy, they said they would take on bad contracts for a 1st, not horrific contracts. It would cost more then a single 1st for a team to take Deng. What would everyone here say if Portland offered us a single 1st for us to take Turner? We'd all say hell no!!!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast