Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knicks Coaches and Team Officials upset KP and Willy Communicated in Spanish

Feel like this deserves its own thread. But WTF. I have never seen anything like this if it's true. What is going on? Is there any point they have? It's not justifiable, is it?

https://twitter.com/FisolaNYDN/statu...87454828433408

Frank Isola‏Verified account
    @FisolaNYDN
    Follow Follow @FisolaNYDN
    More Frank Isola Retweeted NY Daily News Sports
    Within 12 hours, Kristaps lost his season and had a friend traded. Strange but true: some coaches & team officials didn't like that Willy and KP would regularly communicate by speaking Spanish. No bueno.
    Mods if you need to, feel free and lock the thread. But I think this is such a unique situation that probably hasn't bee seen before, and worth a thread.

Ut oh.

**** whoever cared. Willy is from Spain. Pretty sure Porzy played in the Spanish league. If not itís absolutely ridiculous Americans care that much about speaking English.

Close thread please before reported.

ON3 LAST DANC3

R. Johnson#3 Inv3stm3nt Prop3rti3s, LLC. Wh3r3 Champions Ar3 Born!

Frank is the misinformation man
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Frank is the misinformation man
    Did not know that.

Didn't Knicks FO just talk about breaking the boundaries with minority and now they're upset with players speaking in spanish

So Knicks are more concerned with what language their players are speaking than winning?

True or not something stinks here and it not good for the Knicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I think this is immature reporting and if the Knicks FO were upset over this... I'm not buying it. Could it be that at times they communicated that way on the court to prevent opponents from knowing what was coming or to better explain an instruction. Even Kobe and Pau did this regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    I think this is immature reporting and if the Knicks FO were upset over this... I'm not buying it. Could it be that at times they communicated that way on the court to prevent opponents from knowing what was coming or to better explain an instruction. Even Kobe and Pau did this regularly.
    This is beyond their control, though. Unless they were speaking behind the team's back and trashtalking the players, their language shouldn't be a problem. It sounds like they have bigger problems.. I would not be surprised if KP ends up getting traded - especially with this injury, Knicks might decide to get picks and rebuild all over again. Plus, not looking like that Noah trade is going too well. Might be a Noah+KP deal. Would love to see KP in Dallas, tbh. He seems like he'll fit there for some odd reason.

If this is the truth, it's absurd. Kobe used to talk in spanish with Pau and in italian with Vujacic. It helps building chemistry also.

I wouldn't trust anything from the Daily News unless someone else reports it too.

I just love when you guys take Frank Isola serious

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    I wouldn't trust anything from the Daily News unless someone else reports it too.
    Woj or Shams heck is Bagley are the only legit reports/sources. Frank Isola and Stefon Bondy have the same sauces as Chris Broussard lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast