Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 256 to 261 of 261
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    33,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    disrespectful not adding Josh Hart when talking about our core. He's so good defensively already and he doesn't force anything. Love that kid. He's what we wanted KCP to be, 3&D.
    what a draft!!!!

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,060
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I think the Warriors are done, I just don't see them being able to flip this "switch" everyone keeps talking about and their defense is worse than the Cavs over the last 20 or so games. Looks like the Cavs will run through the playoffs again.
    Lol the Warriors have been bad some games but not as close as bad like the Cavs. You should be more worried about the Cavs

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Lol the Warriors have been bad some games but not as close as bad like the Cavs. You should be more worried about the Cavs
    Nah, it's over. This year is different than the others, they can't just turn it on like they used to.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  4. #259
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,060
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Nah, it's over. This year is different than the others, they can't just turn it on like they used to.
    And the Cavs can? Lol

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    26,808
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    And the Cavs can? Lol
    Lol he's just trolling you. But the Warriors fans should be legitimately concerned about the Rockets (especially if they get HCA) and the Spurs if Kawhi is 100% + fresh for the playoffs. To a lesser extent OKC as well. Each team possesses matchups that can limit GS. I would still take the Warriors over the field, but it's not the breeze that some are making it out to be. This conference is loaded with talent.

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lol he's just trolling you. But the Warriors fans should be legitimately concerned about the Rockets (especially if they get HCA) and the Spurs if Kawhi is 100% + fresh for the playoffs. To a lesser extent OKC as well. Each team possesses matchups that can limit GS. I would still take the Warriors over the field, but it's not the breeze that some are making it out to be. This conference is loaded with talent.
    Agree, they won’t coast to a finals but they are still the heavy favorites for sure. Okc seems to play you guys really well, but then again i honestly think GSW are bored right now and just playing to play, if they wanted to they’d be playing at a way higher level right now.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •