Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    disrespectful not adding Josh Hart when talking about our core. He's so good defensively already and he doesn't force anything. Love that kid. He's what we wanted KCP to be, 3&D.
    what a draft!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I think the Warriors are done, I just don't see them being able to flip this "switch" everyone keeps talking about and their defense is worse than the Cavs over the last 20 or so games. Looks like the Cavs will run through the playoffs again.
    Lol the Warriors have been bad some games but not as close as bad like the Cavs. You should be more worried about the Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Lol the Warriors have been bad some games but not as close as bad like the Cavs. You should be more worried about the Cavs
    Nah, it's over. This year is different than the others, they can't just turn it on like they used to.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Nah, it's over. This year is different than the others, they can't just turn it on like they used to.
    And the Cavs can? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    And the Cavs can? Lol
    Lol he's just trolling you. But the Warriors fans should be legitimately concerned about the Rockets (especially if they get HCA) and the Spurs if Kawhi is 100% + fresh for the playoffs. To a lesser extent OKC as well. Each team possesses matchups that can limit GS. I would still take the Warriors over the field, but it's not the breeze that some are making it out to be. This conference is loaded with talent.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lol he's just trolling you. But the Warriors fans should be legitimately concerned about the Rockets (especially if they get HCA) and the Spurs if Kawhi is 100% + fresh for the playoffs. To a lesser extent OKC as well. Each team possesses matchups that can limit GS. I would still take the Warriors over the field, but it's not the breeze that some are making it out to be. This conference is loaded with talent.
    Agree, they won’t coast to a finals but they are still the heavy favorites for sure. Okc seems to play you guys really well, but then again i honestly think GSW are bored right now and just playing to play, if they wanted to they’d be playing at a way higher level right now.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718