Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trade Deadline Thread- Rumors, minor trades, etc

Trade deadline thread for all rumors and trades that don't deserve their own thread.

This year NHL Network will have their own coverage of Deadline and that's good. Also moving to Midnight then more Trades would happen. Wavier Trades Deadline. Penguins/Sens deal will get done per Lebron. Also ESPN2 gets to show 2 hours of TSN coverage.
    Last edited by mgomrjsurf; 02-24-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Oilers got a minor trade W against the Islanders with the Davidson deal for the 2019 3rd rounder. Not a deadline day deal, but close to the deadline.
    Last edited by Wade n Fade; 02-25-2018 at 12:26 AM.

Hereís what I know to be fact on #NHLBruins* #NYR* and #RickNash right now. As @FriedgeHNIC & @iamhockey1 have reported Bís very close to acquiring Nash. If deal goes through Trent Frederic and 1st rd pick plus more goes to NY. Bís trying to move salary out still though.
    #BringBackMatty

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Hereís what I know to be fact on #NHLBruins* #NYR* and #RickNash right now. As @FriedgeHNIC & @iamhockey1 have reported Bís very close to acquiring Nash. If deal goes through Trent Frederic and 1st rd pick plus more goes to NY. Bís trying to move salary out still though.
    As a Bruins fan, I'm against that move. I don't want to trade away big pieces this season when we've got so many young guys and the chemistry is working. I'm not a fan of big deadline acquisitions anyway because I feel like they don't help more often than not, but especially with this team. I understand wanting to go for it all, and it'd be insurance in case our young guys drop off, but I don't like it at that cost, and I don't think it would be the difference maker.

A lot today and tomorrow.

Not yet official yet because the trade call with NHL has not happened but BOS and NYR have a deal in place for Rick Nash. Return to NYR expected to include BOS first-round pick and prospect defenseman Ryan Lindgren, but there are other elements to the deal as well.
    #BringBackMatty

Done deal
    #BringBackMatty

1st round pick , prospect Lindgren and Ryan Spooner close this deal out. Rangers as of late last night holding 50% of Nash contract
    #BringBackMatty

Know other Forwards to get move like Max P.,Tomas P. Of Canadians.

Deal is looking like this: Beleskey, Spooner, Lindgren and a first for Nash. Salary is retained on both Nash (50 per cent) and Beleskey
    #BringBackMatty

OFFICIAL: #NYR* have acquired a first-round pick in the 2018 NHL Draft, defenseman Ryan Lindgren, forwards Ryan Spooner and Matt Beleskey, and a seventh-round pick in the 2019 NHL Draft from the Bruins in exchange for Rick Nash.

Holy hell !!!
    #BringBackMatty

Boston is trying to win this year and Rangers getting future help.

Not a huge move, but Pontus Auberg is a sneaky good pickup for Edmonton.

Chris Kelly joining the Ducks on a one year, $1.25 million prorated contract- https://www.tsn.ca/ducks-sign-olympi...deal-1.1010774

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast