Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    I think Berrios lasted into the 6th simply based on size,it is where analytics had him going.We had Amendola who was UDFA coming out to compare him to and I do hope it is a good comparison.Jeremy Hill is reportedly healthy so I guess that makes him the favorite to beat out Mike Gillislee and I am a bit surprised that Gillislee really didn't fit at all.White,Michel,Burkhead and Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by burtgummer:32321064
    I finally had a chance to do some research on Berrios
    Seems like a perfect fit my only question is why no one took him before the 6th round
    Because he is small, only certain QBs can work with shorter really quick slot receivers, you have to very accurate and hit them in stride. So alot fo times its hit or miss with them. Think welker and amendola git good because brady made them look good but putting the ball where they can catch it and run.

^ that's a good part of it. the other part is BB finds and still finds that fairly short, quick, but not burner fast WR's are devalued vs the taller burner kinds. Also the taller burners tend to be divas while the shorter guys are more like hockey players, tough, good teammates, glad to be on board. When they get to be too big - like Welker, it's bye bye time.

TB did well with this type, and as I said they are cheaper, so BB goes out and gets them.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 05-03-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

So Matt Patricia was indicted for sexual assault in 1996. I bet Kraft is glad he doesn't have this headache...he'll have a bit of one to deal with but the Lions have a migraine.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    So Matt Patricia was indicted for sexual assault in 1996. I bet Kraft is glad he doesn't have this headache...he'll have a bit of one to deal with but the Lions have a migraine.
    This could get bad very quickly.

It didn't take long for Patricia to get "Lionized".

As someone who wanted to keep Caldwell (and is definitely not a fan of Quinn), this hurts even more.

We cut OL Tony Garcia, i thought they would have kept him to see how he develops, but guess not

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBrave View Post
    We cut OL Tony Garcia, i thought they would have kept him to see how he develops, but guess not
    So there were four picks that draft and two were o-line who are not with the club any longer,sure hope this year's class is much more productive.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBrave View Post
    That's disappointing but they must feel comfortable doing it. It'll be interesting to see where Wynn ends up playing.

That's disappointing but they must feel comfortable doing it. It'll be interesting to see where Wynn ends up playing.
    I think it's interior, and if can prove in mini camp he can play C, then he'll get the job of the starting trio BB thinks is weakest. Bet now is LG, due to delays from surgery.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Super disappointing news on Garcia. Brown trade make more sense. We really need to hit on these recent draft picks. I hope Rivers pans out...
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Hmm, no Brady at the start of OTAs, and no Jimmy either LOL!

Brady knows he has no one to fear this year.

Hmm, no Brady at the start of OTAs, and no Jimmy either LOL!

Brady knows he has no one to fear this year.
    Shh, don't say that too loud or else j'accuse! from Oakmont on rumoring.

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    Shh, don't say that too loud or else j'accuse! from Oakmont on rumoring.

LOL! Inspector Javert is watching.

Hoping they rookies get their official numbers at the start of camp, I want a Sony jersey so bad that I canít stand it. I wanted to order mine the day after he was drafted......Lol

*Iíll be ordering a Berrios jersey also.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast