Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lolz **zoom** went way over your head lolz
    Hey, I'm short.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Hey, I'm short.

Any sleeper picks we should be aware of in the 6th round? Drop some names. I know some college football, but not super deep with names. Now's your chance to call them out.

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Any sleeper picks we should be aware of in the 6th round? Drop some names. I know some college football, but not super deep with names. Now's your chance to call them out.
    it'll be interesting to see who falls in the draft, but of projections i like, J'mon Moore WR, Ian Thomas TE, Quenton Meeks CB to name a few

Quote Originally Posted by 707raiders View Post
    it'll be interesting to see who falls in the draft, but of projections i like, J'mon Moore WR, Ian Thomas TE, Quenton Meeks CB to name a few
    Good choices 707. I especially like Ian Thomas.
    Last edited by krsonekth; 02-06-2018 at 03:55 AM.

https://www.si.com/nfl/photo/2017/01...eam-tom-brady#

Good article of the All Sixth Round Team.. Guys like Brady and Antonio Brown on there. I also noticed a lot of good offensive and defensive lineman came in the sixth.
    Dogdaddy

Frank the tank ginda from San Jose state. Mlb who led the nation in tackles by a mile. 173 tackles in 12 games. Not super fast, but very smart. 242 pounds of nasty. They have him projected as a 6th rounder cuz he's not as fast as they want him to be.

6 Christo Bilukidi DT Georgia State
    7 Nathan Stupar LB Penn State
    6a. Nick Kasa TE Colorado
    6b. Latavius Murray RB Central Florida
    6c. Mychal Rivera TE Tennesee
    6d. Stacy McGee DT Oklahoma
    7a. Brice Butler WR San Diego State
    7b. David Bass DE Missouri Western State
    7a. TJ Carrie CB Ohio
    7b. Shelby Harris DE Illinois State
    7c. Jonathan Dowling S Western Kentucky
    6 Max Valles LB Virginia
    7a. Anthony Morris OL Tennessee State
    7b. Andre Debose WR Florida
    7c. Dexter McDonald CB Kansas
    6 Cory James LB Colorado State
    7 Vadal Alexander G LSU
    7a. Shalom Luani S Washington State
    7b. Jylan Ware OT Alabama State
    7c. Elijah Hood RB North Carolina
    7d. Treyvon Hester DT Toledo

Warm bodies. Not an average NFL starter in six years of drafting. We need some guys that can play. Package some of those picks and move up.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    6 Christo Bilukidi DT Georgia State
    7 Nathan Stupar LB Penn State
    6a. Nick Kasa TE Colorado
    6b. Latavius Murray RB Central Florida
    6c. Mychal Rivera TE Tennesee
    6d. Stacy McGee DT Oklahoma
    7a. Brice Butler WR San Diego State
    7b. David Bass DE Missouri Western State
    7a. TJ Carrie CB Ohio
    7b. Shelby Harris DE Illinois State
    7c. Jonathan Dowling S Western Kentucky
    6 Max Valles LB Virginia
    7a. Anthony Morris OL Tennessee State
    7b. Andre Debose WR Florida
    7c. Dexter McDonald CB Kansas
    6 Cory James LB Colorado State
    7 Vadal Alexander G LSU
    7a. Shalom Luani S Washington State
    7b. Jylan Ware OT Alabama State
    7c. Elijah Hood RB North Carolina
    7d. Treyvon Hester DT Toledo

Warm bodies. Not an average NFL starter in six years of drafting. We need some guys that can play. Package some of those picks and move up.
    Stacy McGee got a decent sized contract from the Redskins this season.

Id take Murray over Marshawn and his headaches in this stage of their careers.

Brice Butler has some talent and played well for the cowboys.

TJ Carrie was arguably our best corner this season and will see a pay increase through FA this offseason.

And everyone of those players from Cory James on down we're still tinkering with.

I really like Elijah hood and Shalom Luani. I cant wait to see Hood in practice and preseason this year. He might surprise many. Especially if Lynch gets released. I think Gruden will like the kid.

More than just warm bodies there, bro. I see depth and potential.

Aloha.

Stacy McGee got a decent sized contract from the Redskins this season.

Id take Murray over Marshawn and his headaches in this stage of their careers.

Brice Butler has some talent and played well for the cowboys.

TJ Carrie was arguably our best corner this season and will see a pay increase through FA this offseason.

And everyone of those players from Cory James on down we're still tinkering with.

I really like Elijah hood and Shalom Luani. I cant wait to see Hood in practice and preseason this year. He might surprise many. Especially if Lynch gets released. I think Gruden will like the kid.

More than just warm bodies there, bro. I see depth and potential.

Aloha.
    Nathan Stupar is got an extension last year with NO.
    David Bass and Shelly Harris have both been playable depth in the league.

Maybe not all-pros but Raiders have found depth and potential like you have mentioned.

Never Forget

Stacy McGee is the only one on that list who is a legit NFL starter. Saying TJ Carrie was one of our better CBs isnt saying too much. Latavius got another shot at it in Minnesota and i think Marshawn even put up better numbers. Liked the guy because he was a local (to my area) talent growing up but he isnt a starting caliber rb

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Stacy McGee is the only one on that list who is a legit NFL starter. Saying TJ Carrie was one of our better CBs isnt saying too much. Latavius got another shot at it in Minnesota and i think Marshawn even put up better numbers. Liked the guy because he was a local (to my area) talent growing up but he isnt a starting caliber rb
    While finding starters in the later rounds is ideal (5th, 6th and 7th), it's unrealistic and unlikely. It does happen, but its hard enough finding starting talent, superstar talent in the top rounds. I view late rounders as specialty picks and depth signings. They play important roles. If the play above their draft status and find themselves in starting roles, then we've struck gold or are in a world of trouble due to circumstance. If we found 6 starting players in the 6th round, I'd be ecstatic. If we found just 1 starter in the 6th, I'd be delighted.

Aloha from Kaimuki.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

im with you on that. 6th rounders dont amount to much as our history shows. This is not only us but across the board. I am more concerned with our 1st round picks. With the exception of Khalil Mack who was a no brainer, our top round drafting has been very bad.

Lived in Kailua for 4 years

mberr Guest
    Cooper, Joseph, Conley... all the best players at their position when drafted, not RM's fault the coaching staff is horrible at developing players or that the team doctors can't keep injuries down.

Even Hayden performed way better once he left the Raiders (and his career's been better than Dee Milliner's).

Thereís two parts to the draft pick success equation and weíve been useless at providing a consistent environment for talent for a long long time. Iím confident we are about to see a period of sustained stability in both coaching and player approaches. Iím hoping that doesnít mean any more losing seasons but it might take one more.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast