Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

LeBron is not a leader this year

For the first time in his career, LeBron is not acting like a leader.

Every post game I hear comments from him like last night:

ďI show up to work every day. I bust my tail every day. I'm the first one to get to the gym and I'm one of the last ones to leave," James said. "I do my part. I control what I can control, and that is what I can control."

Heís only out for himself. Lest he knows that his part is to lead the team.

Has LeBron officially become a true Robin in terms of mentality?

Is it hard to type with tears all over your keyboard?

LaVar Ball is dumb and so is this shill.

Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    Is it hard to type with tears all over your keyboard?
    What? I donít follow.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    LaVar Ball is dumb and so is this shill.
    I agree. The real LaVar Ball is dumb.

I sure hope you donít mean me tho. ;(

LeBron knows this season is a wash and has checked out. But you're right, this isn't very leader like. He's just kinda saying **** it.
    Last edited by kdspurman; 02-05-2018 at 10:37 AM. Reason: stop dodging the filter.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I agree. The real LaVar Ball is dumb.

I sure hope you donít mean me tho. ;(
    Not you Doc

Anyone think that last night was enough to sway LeBron to ty to force a sign and trade to Houston in the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan_Rocket View Post
    Anyone think that last night was enough to sway LeBron to ty to force a sign and trade to Houston in the summer?
    I doubt Gilbert will want to help Bron leave and Houston doesn't have the assets to convince him to help.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Not you Doc
    Ah thanks Chef!

I think LeBron himself is getting worn out from the LeBron drama show. There's always a million questions surrounding his team, I'm sure anyone would get sick of it

I also think part of it is just pressure tactics, which is something just about every super star does to their fo

Lavar Ball has spoken, and again it's all truth

Lebron can definitely help calm the drama, but instead he adds on to it whether it it's with a random instagram account right after a difficult game, his questionable comments towards the media (Mainly the constant talk about himself), or his random abandoning of defense this year.

He's the guy who usually eliminates social media around playoff time, so he can focus on them right? Well, if I were him, I might consider doing that right after all star break. The Cavs aren't exactly in a good position, and the Eastern Conference is relatively deep this year. If they lose their next two games, they could possibly fall to 7th place in the East. And while Lebron James is the best player in the East, it'll likely be much harder to come out if they have to start off on the road. If you're still working out the kinks, you probably wouldn't want to face a team (as of right now, Toronto or Boston), who have things set, to open your post season.
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

This is nothing new. Hes only been considered a leader because hes the best on the planet. Always done things like run off at the end of a loss like a baby. He seems like a crappy teammate tbh. Id still have him on my team anyday lol. I really hated his shout out to himself about his points milestone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LOb0 View Post
    LeBron knows this season is a wash and has checked out. But you're right, this isn't very leader like. He's just kinda saying f*ćk it.
    Everything I hear from LeBron sounds like just him setting it up so he can say "I didn't have any help" and people will subconsciously just think "yeah, he didn't have any help".

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Everything I hear from LeBron sounds like just him setting it up so he can say "I didn't have any help" and people will subconsciously just think "yeah, he didn't have any help".
    The motto for Lebron's career is "he needs more help." You'd think the guy was on welfare with 25 kids to different mothers or something, rather than an NBA superstar that has team-hopped and gotten coaches fired because he wants to be handed everything.

Also, thread is pointless because Lebron has never been a good leader. It's fine, I think MJ is overrated as a leader to and now ever superstar is a leader but Lebron definitely isn't one.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast