Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Brady wins MVP (3rd, Oldest Ever recepient)

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...nfl-mvp-honors

I think he deserved it after Wentz went down. It was one of the weaker MVP races in recent memory though.

Not just psd but the disdain for the Pats is pretty big. I'll make the thread myself. If someone had time to make a HOF thread, I think someone could of made an MVP thread. Where the Pats fans at to big up your boy?

In a race without Wentz, Brady was the clear choice. He led the league in passing yards, was 3rd in touchdowns, was 5th in completion percentage, 3rd in QBR, 3rd in INT%, and was the quarterback with the most wins this year. Brady went 13-3 as a starter, Roethlisberger went 12-3, and Wentz went 11-2.

As if his accolades weren't enough already though. Brady and the Patriots are insane.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 02-04-2018 at 05:55 AM.

what is their record without him? exactly... he is insanely valuable but as history shows they win without him because the system is what it is... Gurley is the clear mvp and was robbed but brady has become the new manning.

i'm not even going to get into the brady argument. people already have their minds made up either way.

Brady led since very early on and didnít look back. None of the injured guys were ahead of him before they got injured so it was his to lose. Well deserved. GM was right again.

It is too bad Drew Brees had 2 great HB's vulturing TD's from him or this would have been a clear victory for him.

Gurley should have won the MVP
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    Brady led since very early on and didnít look back. None of the injured guys were ahead of him before they got injured so it was his to lose. Well deserved. GM was right again.
    I love how positively certain you are in these opinions of yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

If Wentz doesn't tear his ACL he wins MVP pretty easily.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I love how positively certain you are in these opinions of yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was right and got **** for it all year. Well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

At the time of the injury Brady was still ahead statistically. Wentz was beginning to catch up though. Youíd have to guess that Wentz wouldíve continued to rise and not fade off, which no one knows. Especially with the weather getting worse (which according to one poster those games donít count anyway).

At the time of the injury Brady was still ahead statistically. Wentz was beginning to catch up though. Youíd have to guess that Wentz wouldíve continued to rise and not fade off, which no one knows. Especially with the weather getting worse (which according to one poster those games donít count anyway).
    *some statistics

And you still continue to prove your lack of comprehension ability. Quite the shame.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    *some statistics

And you still continue to prove your lack of comprehension ability. Quite the shame.
    Death, taxes, and BDawk being wrong.

I was right and got **** for it all year. Well deserved.
    This stopped being a debate after Wentz tore his ACL.

It takes a real genius to be proud of himself predicting the MVP when the vote was 100% obvious.

Did you also predict that Puerto Rico was going to be in for tough time before Hurricane Irma?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast