Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    Sounds like deal with Vikes at 27 mil annually. Welcome to Minnesota Kirk!

I know it happens but how do Vikings not get hit with fines to talking contract before Monday?? Seems strange to me but was always between Vikings and Broncos. Congrats to Vikings great signing.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

I'm sure teams and players talk before the new league year starts all the time. Nothing new.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by armchairgm View Post
    I know it happens but how do Vikings not get hit with fines to talking contract before Monday?? Seems strange to me but was always between Vikings and Broncos. Congrats to Vikings great signing.
    nothing says they have.....there've been multiple rumors of 'deals'.......first it was 3/91 all guaranteed, now it's 'over 27'...it's just speculation, Vikings are still talking alternative plans if they don't sign him and holding off signing their other FAs until they know what money they're working with
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

With Cousins not doing any team visits, gotta imagine he already knows where he's going to be playing next season.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    True for every qb.
    yep.....see Nick Foles
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

ESPN's Dianna Russini reports that Cousins will not be making any free agent visits and that teams will instead be putting together video recruiting pitches to him. She names the Minnesota Vikings, New York Jets and Arizona Cardinals as the three fighting the hardest for Cousins.
    Gotta hope the Bills are adding to that list I guess with Tyrod gone.

Feel like the Bills will sign Bradford though, which means bdawk will have to be a Bills fan.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Gotta hope the Bills are adding to that list I guess with Tyrod gone.

Feel like the Bills will sign Bradford though, which means bdawk will have to be a Bills fan.
    Bradford, Shady, and JMatt.

Eagles of the AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    yep.....see Nick Foles
    Absolutely.

I'm betting a team NOT in those 3 will be tied to Cousins before the day is over....whether that's Denver, who'd been in the discussion before, Buffalo, who traded their starter, or a team noone's thought...

....like how shocking would it be if Brees is the one that signs with the Vikings and the Saints sign Cousins?!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Probably vikings. He'll sign a contract with big roster bonuses every year so he can possibly convert that money into a signing bonus (if need be) and help with the cap in the short term and push the dead weight back into later years.

I hate twitters mobile update doing away with copy and paste.

2 teams are prepared to offer Cousins 3 year fully guaranteed deals if thatís whatís needed.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I hate twitters mobile update doing away with copy and paste.

2 teams are prepared to offer Cousins 3 year fully guaranteed deals if thatís whatís needed.
    Have to assume that is the Vikings and Jets. 2 teams that have shown in the past they are willing to pay huge for players and also have the cap. But the Broncos have been putting on the full court press.

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Have to assume that is the Vikings and Jets. 2 teams that have shown in the past they are willing to pay huge for players and also have the cap. But the Broncos have been putting on the full court press.
    Arizona makes a ton of sense. They are trying to redo Matheuís contract. Only a few more years with that core they got. And a good pick this year.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Arizona makes a ton of sense. They are trying to redo Matheuís contract. Only a few more years with that core they got. And a good pick this year.
    Seems like they would have to do some work in order to give him what hes looking for right now. Although I guess they could backload that guaranteed money into 2019 and 2020?

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast