Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Gotta hope the Bills are adding to that list I guess with Tyrod gone.

Feel like the Bills will sign Bradford though, which means bdawk will have to be a Bills fan.
    A video pitch? You would of thought this guy won multiple championships. Dude only made the playoffs ONCE. Foh

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I hate twitters mobile update doing away with copy and paste.

2 teams are prepared to offer Cousins 3 year fully guaranteed deals if that’s what’s needed.
    Mine still works. You just have to open the tweet and hold down on the screen and it copies the text to your clipboard.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Mine still works. You just have to open the tweet and hold down on the screen and it copies the text to your clipboard.
    Yep.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I hate twitters mobile update doing away with copy and paste.

2 teams are prepared to offer Cousins 3 year fully guaranteed deals if that’s what’s needed.
    Just copy the link and open it in your browser

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Oh wow. Never noticed that bc it didn't pop up saying copied. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    Have to assume that is the Vikings and Jets. 2 teams that have shown in the past they are willing to pay huge for players and also have the cap. But the Broncos have been putting on the full court press.
    I'm not sure that it is the Vikes. Since Speilman has been our GM we have lost quite a few FA's due to being outbid. We have made some nice additions but we don't throw outrageous money at them. Not saying the Vikes wouldn't do it but it would be out of the norm...but again, we're talking QB here so this really isn't the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I'm not sure that it is the Vikes. Since Speilman has been our GM we have lost quite a few FA's due to being outbid. We have made some nice additions but we don't throw outrageous money at them. Not saying the Vikes wouldn't do it but it would be out of the norm...but again, we're talking QB here so this really isn't the norm.
    And a QB of the talent level of Cousins hasn't hit the FA market in some time, so this is really out of the norm. I am really interested to see where he goes and what the contract looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I was trying to think of who the Vikings have thrown "huge" money at but no one really came to mind. Not saying they won't to get a QB like Cousins but I'm not sure there's a precedent for them to spend big.

Quote Originally Posted by RCarlson85 View Post
    I was trying to think of who the Vikings have thrown "huge" money at but no one really came to mind. Not saying they won't to get a QB like Cousins but I'm not sure there's a precedent for them to spend big.
    Mike Wallace is the one guy I remember. NVM, that was Miami.

Riley Reiff and Mike Remmers got pretty big contracts from them last offseason. Linval Joseph a few years ago got a nice deal and then an even nicer extension last offseason.

depending on how you define huge.......Favre
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Cousins tags Minny and NYJ in his farewell letter to Washington.

Cousins isn't good enough to be the diva he has been to this point. Attention seeking at it's finest.

I pity the team that overpays for Cousins.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

Cousins isn't good enough to be the diva he has been to this point. Attention seeking at it's finest.

How has he been a diva? Bc he didn't like getting low balled by Washington? And didn't want to be tagged for a 3rd year in a row? And wants to go somewhere he has a better shot at winning and can get a multi year deal? Just like every other FA ever?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

Three year fully guaranteed deal so we can do this all again in 3 years.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

I suppose they haven't really opened up the bank too hard since heavily pursuing a monster oline for Adrian Peterson. That is what I always think about with Spielman as well as trading for Jared Allen.

Brett Favre was fairly pricey considering his age and the market at the time.

They overspent on Murray last season for a HB even though 5M per wasn't a bank breaker.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast