Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 98 of 226 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3383
  1. #1456
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Abbotsford B.C.
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Well that's some news. I have a feeling he goes to the Giants and we were just price bait.
    Giants don't have much cap space so if he wants big dollars they are not going to be able to improve much else. Wednesday will be exciting for sure!!
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

  2. #1457
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    29,003
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    That's not even a real thing
    They are people too
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    We don't even need the punter we already have. We have Jimmy Garoppolo. We don't punt.
    You have a point there

  3. #1458
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    12,912
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    WHY HASN'T ANYTHING HAPPENED YET!?!?!?!?!















    Sorry
    Dude!


    Iím right there with you. WTF?

  4. #1459
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,627
    It wouldnít surprise me if Shanny would prefer strengthening the OL over the receiving core. He can scheme to a WRís strengths, but I feel like itíd be a lot harder to hide an O-linemanís decencies. If we can get Norwell and Moncrief for the same price as Robinson, I wouldnít be mad.

    ''Sig by Johnle''

  5. #1460
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    29,003
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Dude!


    Iím right there with you. WTF?
    Trent Baalke kidnapped him so we can remember his FA

  6. #1461
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    A little place called Aspen
    Posts
    7,536
    Norwell would be legit. Not opposed at all.

  7. #1462
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,319
    Quote Originally Posted by armchairgm View Post
    Giants don't have much cap space so if he wants big dollars they are not going to be able to improve much else. Wednesday will be exciting for sure!!
    Their main need is OL, so he could be the one signing they make.

  8. #1463
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,126
    Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    Trent Baalke kidnapped him so we can remember his FA
    It's not just us. Nobody is saying anything, which makes me think that the NFL told teams that they are going to crack down on things.

  9. #1464
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,126
    Quote Originally Posted by armchairgm View Post
    Giants don't have much cap space so if he wants big dollars they are not going to be able to improve much else. Wednesday will be exciting for sure!!
    They have more than $20 million and it's not hard to make space. "Hey Oliver, how would you like to get your 2018 salary as a signing bonus?" Boom, $11.3 million more cap space. "Hey JPP, how would you like to get your 2018 salary as a signing bonus?" Boom, another $11.7 mil. Now they have almost $45 mil.

  10. #1465
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,218
    If we are truly going to not make splash signing there are some guys I wouldnít mind

    EDGE- Trent Murphy, Alex Okafor, B. mingo
    LB- Jon Bostic, Paul Pus, Todd Davis
    CB- Terrance Mitchell, Morris Claiborne, (NB) Bene' Benwikere
    OG- Sitton, Fusco
    RB- Dion Lewis (he is growing on me)
    WR- Paul Richardson, Taylor Gabriel, Moncrief, Cameron Meredith

    Iím probably forgetting some people but these guys I wouldnít mind. If I had to choose I would go with.
    Paul P 5mil, Bene' Benwikere 3mil, Sitton 7mil, Dion Lewis 6mil, Paul Richards 6mil, Tank 3mil

    Paul P knows the system and would be a rental until Foster gets back, Sitton would be an upgrade at OG, Lewis is a solid runner and a great pass catcher out the backfield. Richardson would bring extra speed to the WR group and would get open quickly which Shanny seems to prefer. Bene' Benwikere is just depth at NB.

  11. #1466
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Abbotsford B.C.
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    They have more than $20 million and it's not hard to make space. "Hey Oliver, how would you like to get your 2018 salary as a signing bonus?" Boom, $11.3 million more cap space. "Hey JPP, how would you like to get your 2018 salary as a signing bonus?" Boom, another $11.7 mil. Now they have almost $45 mil.
    Yes that's possible but then they are just screwing themselves down the road. OBJ is going to take a big cap hit to sign soon. I'm sure they have others as well. Norwell might be their biggest need but he's certainly not the only need. However if they truly want Norwell yes they can make the money work if he's wanting to sign there as well. Wednesday can't come soon enough !!
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

  12. #1467
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    29,003
    Any news on Allen Robinson

  13. #1468
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    30,217
    Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    Any news on Allen Robinson
    Everything Iím seeing is since we paid Goodwin good money, we wonít be looking at receiver in FA. At least not an upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  14. #1469
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    29,003
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Everything Iím seeing is since we paid Goodwin good money, we wonít be looking at receiver in FA. At least not an upgrade.
    I would be disappointed because we lack that red zone target. Robinson has that nasty pivot move in the redZone and garcon is 32. Players like Robinson donít hit free agency at his age.

  15. #1470
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    30,217
    Iíd be pretty annoyed too
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •