Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 161
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    36,377

    Chipper Jones, Vladimir Guerrero, Jim Thome, Trevor Hoffman elected to Hall of Fame

    These four are the newly elected Hall of Fame members.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,205
    Congratulations to all well deserved

    Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,205
    Dp
    Last edited by Midnightbottle; 01-24-2018 at 07:40 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    53,151
    Huge class, 6 guys!

    Edgar and Mussina so close!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    94,857
    Martinez should get next year. It would be a travesty if he does not.

    So I say next year it will be Mariano, Halladay and Martinez making it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    94,857
    Sad to see Johan Santana drop off after just one year. He deserved better.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phanland
    Posts
    6,714
    I canít find the results in a list. Would someone post it please?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,696

    Chipper Jones, Vladimir Guerrero, Jim Thome, Trevor Hoffman elected to Hall of Fame

    Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    I canít find the results in a list. Would someone post it please?
    Here you go.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...voting-results

    Itís correct that Chipper got 97.2, not 92.2

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phanland
    Posts
    6,714
    Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    Here you go.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...voting-results

    Itís correct that Chipper got 97.2, not 92.2
    Thank you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,696
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    Thank you.
    Youíre welcome!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    29,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Sad to see Johan Santana drop off after just one year. He deserved better.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Johan is not a HOFer. He was great during his peak but didnt have the longevity.

    Mussina and Edgar should be in too. I don't understand why the voters keep both out.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    53,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Martinez should get next year. It would be a travesty if he does not.

    So I say next year it will be Mariano, Halladay and Martinez making it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't understand the fans that have given him support.

    He had a nice peak, but it was insanely short.


    His comp is Mort Cooper and Dizzy Dean, both of whom shouldn't be in either.
    His JAWS is only 48.1 (that gives extra credit for 7 year peak), which was 15th on this ballot between Kent and Sheffield
    His 7 year WAR is 6th between Jones and Walker at 44.8

    Just way too short of a career.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    29,808
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Johan is not a HOFer. He was great during his peak but didnt have the longevity.

    Mussina and Edgar should be in too. I don't understand why the voters keep both out.
    For Johan I think the sad part is him only getting 2.4% of the vote and being kicked off the ballot in his first year. He was an elite pitcher in his peak, but injuries severely shortened his career. I'm a peak guy though and I though he deserved better than 2.4%.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25,665
    Still a joke that Barry and Roger aren't in

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    19,976
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Still a joke that Barry and Roger aren't in

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I respectfully disagree

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •