0 0%
  • C

6 25.00%
  • D

11 45.83%
  • F

5 20.83%
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I don’t if anyone else watches it but I really enjoy the Pope show CNN has on. I think I have seen every episode and enjoyed all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Is while laugh at Sean Hannity now an appropriate response?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I like FOX News the best but I tune in to the other sources too.

I tend to listen to people that are likeable even if I have a difference of opinion. I can see sitting down and having a beer with most of the men on Fox or having dinner with most of the women. Most seem like nice, pleasant, family oriented people. Most of MSNBC crew seems to be talking down with a huge condescending attitude. No one on Fox seems to do that or CNN either. Still, I like the Morning Joe group and Alice Witt. Their nighttime group is just off the charts bad.

I like Robin Meade on CNN. She seems like a nice person, is perky and has an interesting show.

One of the few on Fox that I don't like is Jeanine Pierro. She seems to have trouble dressing her age and has a voice and way about her that could raise the dead. I've told my wife that if we ever get divorced and she walks in on her side, just show me where to sign. Nancy Grace was like that too. I forget what network she was on. I don't know why Jesse Watters has a job but I guess they need filler. MSNBC fills their time with prison documentaries and I'd rather that than Jesse Watters. Keith Ohlberman on MSNBC was as repulsive as Joy Reid. Glad he's gone. If tyhey could bounce her, the network would improve. (Side question…Are Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow the same person? How do they switch clothes so fast? Just wondering.)

Smartest person on any of the networks is probably Laura Ingraham. She was supposedly considered for White House Press Secretary and would have been phenomenal in that job.

Most honest, least biased, most objective personality is Geraldo Rivera.

I don't care about their personal lives and it is irritating that liberals drove a lot of good people off the air. Bill O'Reilly was second to none and his show was always interesting. Bob Bechel was another good personality that's moved on. Eric Bolling was another good commentator. Megyn Kelly made a huge mistake leaving Fox. She could have been one of the leading personalities in a few years. She would have gotten O'Reilly's spot.

In any event, I bounce around all of them. Like Fox the best, MSNBC the least, give CNN a "C."

What a win for the collective sanity and intelligence of this country if this is what gets Hannity off his terrifyingly huge platform.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I like FOX News the best but I tune in to the other sources too.

I tend to listen to people that are likeable even if I have a difference of opinion. I can see sitting down and having a beer with most of the men on Fox or having dinner with most of the women. Most seem like nice, pleasant, family oriented people. Most of MSNBC crew seems to be talking down with a huge condescending attitude. No one on Fox seems to do that or CNN either. Still, I like the Morning Joe group and Alice Witt. Their nighttime group is just off the charts bad.

I like Robin Meade on CNN. She seems like a nice person, is perky and has an interesting show.

One of the few on Fox that I don't like is Jeanine Pierro. She seems to have trouble dressing her age and has a voice and way about her that could raise the dead. I've told my wife that if we ever get divorced and she walks in on her side, just show me where to sign. Nancy Grace was like that too. I forget what network she was on. I don't know why Jesse Watters has a job but I guess they need filler. MSNBC fills their time with prison documentaries and I'd rather that than Jesse Watters. Keith Ohlberman on MSNBC was as repulsive as Joy Reid. Glad he's gone. If tyhey could bounce her, the network would improve. (Side question…Are Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow the same person? How do they switch clothes so fast? Just wondering.)

Smartest person on any of the networks is probably Laura Ingraham. She was supposedly considered for White House Press Secretary and would have been phenomenal in that job.

Most honest, least biased, most objective personality is Geraldo Rivera.

I don't care about their personal lives and it is irritating that liberals drove a lot of good people off the air. Bill O'Reilly was second to none and his show was always interesting. Bob Bechel was another good personality that's moved on. Eric Bolling was another good commentator. Megyn Kelly made a huge mistake leaving Fox. She could have been one of the leading personalities in a few years. She would have gotten O'Reilly's spot.

In any event, I bounce around all of them. Like Fox the best, MSNBC the least, give CNN a "C."
    Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson most definitely do that. I'm sure there's people who do that on CNN as well.

And let's make clear: Liberals didn't drive anyone off the air. Bill O'Reilly did that himself by sexually harassing fellow employees.

That is not his personal life, that is at his job. Bill O'Reilly is the reason Bill O'Reilly is off the air. If he simply wasn't a lecherous old perv who sexually harassed women at work, he'd still be on the air.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson most definitely do that. I'm sure there's people who do that on CNN as well.

And let's make clear: Liberals didn't drive anyone off the air. Bill O'Reilly did that himself by sexually harassing fellow employees.

That is not his personal life, that is at his job. Bill O'Reilly is the reason Bill O'Reilly is off the air. If he simply wasn't a lecherous old perv who sexually harassed women at work, he'd still be on the air.
    Bill O'Reilly caused his own problems, that's true.

But it had no effect on the quality of his show. He was the best newscaster, opinion giver, whatever for years and bad personal behavior became known and gave the liberals a fulcrum to rally boycotts around advertiswers.

Conservatives don't really roll that way. Seems like every boycott comes from liberals and blacks. Laura Ingraham makes a rather mild comment about the Parkland kid and he immediately (I'm sure with help from someone) and posts a list of her advertisers calling for a boycott.

I bet Rachel Maddow has an interesting personal life. What if all the Christians threatened a boycott against MSNBC until they got rid of gay employees. It's just not something conservatives or Christians would do as an organized protest.

For you to sit there and liberals don't drive anyone off the air is preposterous,

After reading Slug’s post I realized the only show I watch is probably the only non news show. What am I doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Bill O'Reilly caused his own problems, that's true.

But it had no effect on the quality of his show. He was the best newscaster, opinion giver, whatever for years and bad personal behavior became known and gave the liberals a fulcrum to rally boycotts around advertiswers.

Conservatives don't really roll that way. Seems like every boycott comes from liberals and blacks. Laura Ingraham makes a rather mild comment about the Parkland kid and he immediately (I'm sure with help from someone) and posts a list of her advertisers calling for a boycott.

I bet Rachel Maddow has an interesting personal life. What if all the Christians threatened a boycott against MSNBC until they got rid of gay employees. It's just not something conservatives or Christians would do as an organized protest.

For you to sit there and liberals don't drive anyone off the air is preposterous,
    Again, let's not downplay what he did. He sexually harassed co-workers. He actively tried to hurt careers of women who denied his sexual advances.

Many people, including the law, felt what he did was wrong. I guess Conservatives don't really roll that way.

Consider how morally backwards your position is. You know that a guy sexual harassed women and torpedoed their careers and you aren't the least bit concerned with his behavior, you think the bad person in this story is those that voiced their disapproval of his actions.

Does anybody remember when the Republicans used to have the higher morals than Democrats? Seems like a long time ago now.

I watch a lot of news shows because I can't stand watching…

Monsters, wizards, or super heroes

Real Housewives of Anywhere

Dancing with the Has Beens

The Kardashians Doing Anything

People lost in jungles, islands, volcanoes or Camden New Jersey

Eyc.

Again, let's not downplay what he did. He sexually harassed co-workers. He actively tried to hurt careers of women who denied his sexual advances.

Many people, including the law, felt what he did was wrong. I guess Conservatives don't really roll that way.

Consider how morally backwards your position is. You know that a guy sexual harassed women and torpedoed their careers and you aren't the least bit concerned with his behavior, you think the bad person in this story is those that voiced their disapproval of his actions.

Does anybody remember when the Republicans used to have the higher morals than Democrats? Seems like a long time ago now.
    We still do.

I said that O'reilly brought this on himself. However I liked watching his show.

I don't know if you pay attention to golf…but everyone is going nuts for Tiger Woods to do well. No one cares about his morality.

Baseball, football, basketball…loaded with degenerates, ***** slappers, wife beaters, druggies… and the fans pack the stands as long as they win.

Hollywood stars…how moral are they? Remember the beloved Michael Jackson. Diana Ross one said…"It's Michael's World. We glad he let's us live in it." Really?

If I'm a hypocrite, there is a lot of company.

We still do.

I said that O'reilly brought this on himself. However I liked watching his show.

I don't know if you pay attention to golf…but everyone is going nuts for Tiger Woods to do well. No one cares about his morality.

Baseball, football, basketball…loaded with degenerates, ***** slappers, wife beaters, druggies… and the fans pack the stands as long as they win.

Hollywood stars…how moral are they? Remember the beloved Michael Jackson. Diana Ross one said…"It's Michael's World. We glad he let's us live in it." Really?

If I'm a hypocrite, there is a lot of company.
    I liked watching his show as well. He was probably my favorite political pundit. Just because I like someone doesn't mean what they did was right.

The difference between Tiger Woods and Bill O'Reilly is again, Tiger Woods' problems were his personal life, Bill O'Reilly's problems were not just his personal life. Bill O'Reilly sexually harassed people at work. He torpedoed people's careers for not accepting his sexual advances.

As for Hollywood, people aren't really tolerating workplace sexual harassment at the moment, maybe you've heard of Harvey Weinstein? As for pro sports, the Mavericks are embroiled in a scandal for... you guessed, it senior executive sexually harassing women at work. the NFL is currently in a controversy because they allegedly allowed sexual harassment of their cheerleaders.

It's pretty universal in the US that sexual harassment at work is wrong and it's a big deal. If Bill O'Reilly cheated on his wife or something, you'd have a point. But his actions were not victimless.

He brought this on himself. Blaming the people who got him off the air takes the responsibility for his actions and pins them on someone else. Bottom line: Bill O'Reilly's actions led to him being taken off the air.

And no, I think Republicans gave up the moral high ground the day they nominated a child sexual predator to the Alabama senate race and the day they elected a President who said he grabs women by the ****y.

Republicans being the party of morality is dead. Democrats aren't one either, but Republicans can't claim they are.

"The Party of Family Values" is dead too.

I mean, not that it ever wasn't just a sham and a "this is the most polite way to say that we really, really, really are triggered by the idea of gay people living a normal life and being allowed to raise children"
    this my sig

And no, I think Republicans gave up the moral high ground the day they nominated a child sexual predator to the Alabama senate race and the day they elected a President who said he grabs women by the ****y.

Republicans being the party of morality is dead. Democrats aren't one either, but Republicans can't claim they are.
    I think the notions of either party claiming to be at the moral high ground is ****ing hilarious. But the GOP is so much more hypocritical about it. They will on the one hand tell you that gay marriage is destroying the two parent household while electing a man twice divorced for cheating on his wife with a mistress and who has been shown to have cheated on the third wife with a fourth mistress (Melania didn't leave him though) while the third wife was pregnant.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I usually view it when I my underwear while I channel surf.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast