Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 102
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,016
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I did some research thank you very much:

    http://kidshealth.org/en/kids/boys-puberty.html

    Well, girls get a head start on puberty — and growing taller — because they usually start these changes between the ages of 8 and 13

    https://familydoctor.org/for-parents...rough-puberty/

    In girls, puberty usually starts around 11 years of age, but it may start as early as 6 or 7 years of age. In boys, puberty begins around 12 years as age, but may start as early as 9 years of age. Puberty is a process that goes on for several years. Most girls are physically mature by about 14 years of age.

    https://teens.webmd.com/girls/facts-...uberty-girls#1

    Soon after they develop breasts, most girls have their first menstrual period. This usually happens between ages 12 and 13, but menstruation can start earlier or later.


    So girls enter puberty at a very young age and so long as they are married, it is OK. So yes, Pedophilia is allowed in the Bible so long as she has begun puberty and is married to the man. That is even by your own interpretation of the Bible.

    I'm not sure why you're trying to fight this so hard, that behavior was fairly commonplace in ancient times; hence why it's not prohibited in the Bible.
    Like owning slaves In the antebellum south right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    19,163
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Wow, I've been on PSD for almost 11 years, never saw a bigger dbag than this one.

    Don't feed the troll guys.
    Which troll?

    Because I know one troll who is the troll of trolls, and I very much appreciate his ability to troll the inaccessible.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    32,823
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Like owning slaves In the antebellum south right?
    Not the analogy I would use but yes lol. Also, I applaud the use of the word antebellum.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,224
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Like owning slaves In the antebellum south right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Assuming you’re an Atheist, Would it be fair to hold you accountable for every atheist’s dirty deed?

    Now if you got dirt on Jesus.... let me know. Otherwise you’re just talking about a bunch of fallible/sinful humans.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,224
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Wow, I've been on PSD for almost 11 years, never saw a bigger dbag than this one.

    Don't feed the troll guys.
    In what way? We are on a religion board... I’m talking about religion. How is that trolling? Have I said something that was untrue? Did Mohammed not marry a six year old and have sex with her 3 years later at 9 years old?

    I do not think this word means what you think it means.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Which troll?

    Because I know one troll who is the troll of trolls, and I very much appreciate his ability to troll the inaccessible.
    Did I hear my name?
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,016
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not the analogy I would use but yes lol. Also, I applaud the use of the word antebellum.
    Good answer. I don't always agree with you but I appreciate your candor
    Last edited by ewing; 02-01-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,016
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Assuming you’re an Atheist, Would it be fair to hold you accountable for every atheist’s dirty deed?

    Now if you got dirt on Jesus.... let me know. Otherwise you’re just talking about a bunch of fallible/sinful humans.
    That would not be fair. If one atheist is a rapist that doesn't mean all atheists are rapists. If someone enslaves and I judge them for that action that is totally different.

    As for Jesus, I have little to go on. A non-believer would say he lied. That he told people he was the son of God and lead them to give up there families and goods so they could be on the right side when this 2 coming happened. But it keeps not happening. If I believed all the stories in the Bible were true I could point him killing a tree b/c it had no fruit or something but I don't believe them to be literal
    Last edited by ewing; 02-01-2018 at 10:16 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Which troll?

    Because I know one troll who is the troll of trolls, and I very much appreciate his ability to troll the inaccessible.
    pray tell who is this mighty troll?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,608
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Good answer. I don't always agree with you but I appreciate your candor
    Yeah I had to look up antebellum

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,608
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Because trolls have agendas too.
    20th actually believes what he types... so I don't think he's a troll. I think he genuinely would like a holy war against Islam (that other people would fight of course).

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,016
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Yeah I had to look up antebellum
    When I was a student I actually hated the the integration of Latin terms into academic text. "Pre" is easy even for someone with a spacial learning disability that cant spell and has trouble writing correctly. I will admit it is a pretty sounding word though
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    14,608
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When I was a student I actually hated the the integration of Latin terms into academic text. "Pre" is easy even for someone with a spacial learning disability that cant spell and has trouble writing correctly. I will admit it is a pretty sounding word though
    For some reason I feel like "Antebellum" should be a town in Georgia somewhere near Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,016
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    For some reason I feel like "Antebellum" should be a town in Georgia somewhere near Savannah

    Everything about Savannah is beautiful- the name, the place, a girl with that name I used to drool over
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,224
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Everything about Savannah is beautiful- the name, the place, a girl with that name I used to drool over
    Uhmm guys? Can we get back to my Holy War?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •