Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 102
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hammond, IN
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmao, I'm not defending pedophilia, I'm tryina give you its actual definition because you seem to show a lack of actually understanding what it is. You show a lack of understanding of a lot of things. The only time you display understanding of anything is when you're saying things that make no ****in sense, lol. And the funny part is it actually makes no ****in sense to YOU, and it's obvious, but you stay sitting here trying to convince yourself of a bunch of bull **** you can't even comprehend.

    So if you can add 2 and 2, then you should know what that makes you

    This lack of comprehension is the fundamental issue at the core of all your dumb *** posts and dumb *** threads like this one.

    2 and 2 makes you...?

    Leave what? My country? No sir, but you can kindly get the **** out of mine if distance from me is that important to you..

    Brother you have no idea how bad I'd love for you to have a chance to stomp me in the dirt, lol, you're funny
    Fact: Mohammed diddled a 9 year old when he was 53.

    Fact: You equated US Soldiers, the ones who have given up their lives for freedom (including civil war soldiers who fought the southern slave owners, WW 1 & 2 soldiers who saved Europe and China, Korean War soldiers who freed all of South Korea, Vietnam Soldiers, who were drafted as kids and didn’t have a choice, Iraq and Afghanistan Soldiers who fought sadistic murderous men like Hussein and Bin Laden) to terrorists who flew airplanes into buildings to purposely kill citizens.

    You’re only argument is to say “you’re stupid and don’t know what you’re talking about.” You’re the one saying that sleeping with a 9 year old was perfectly fine. I’m telling you... it wasn’t/isn’t! And everyone on here knows it but they’re to focused on attacking a Christian that they are willing to side with a pedophile!

    Disgraceful! You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! I hope none of you have daughters!

    You’re a silly little boy who is sick and perverted... and Islam is at the center of all that.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hammond, IN
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The options would actually be:

    1). it's OK to diddle little boys or girls specifically if they are married first

    2). it wasn't addressed because it wasn't prevalent


    I imagine you'd choose to believe #2 because it is the one least detestable to believe of Christianity, but historically women were married as soon as they reached puberty (read: got their periods). Such young women were married in ancient Mesopotamia, ancient Greece, Rome, in ancient Judaism, and extending through to the middle ages.

    Having a bride that young was not so uncommon that the Bible didn't address it because of its rarity. More likely, the Bible didn't address it because it was so common place and permissible.

    In fact, it was so common place that Christian ecclesiastical law forbade marriage of a girl before the age of puberty. So they were fine with marriage to women as young as what? 9? 10? 12?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage#Religion


    As for your justification for saying that although it doesn't say pedophilia is wrong, we are free to interpret, that is pretty counter to everything you were arguing in the other thread.

    But even discounting that, you are now claiming that where there is ambiguity, you are free to interpret the word of God how you see fit and you can therefore claim someone else is a sinner for doing something not actually prohibited by the Bible.


    And all of that is not even getting into the philosophical larger questions of God knew that even though pedophilia may not have been prevalent back then, it would be prevalent enough to need to address it later and yet did not, which seems like a pretty big oversight for an all-powerful being.

    Correct. You’re options are a better depiction of the situation.

    I’m not going to respond to attacks about why I believe something because no amount of evidence will convince you that I am not “reading into” scripture but rather reading out of it.

    I am not saying you are free to interpret Gods Word where it is clear and unmistakeable. When Gods Word doesn’t directly address a particular sin, we have to look at it in light of all scripture. For instance, God doesn’t say serial killing is a sin.... but He does say killing is a sin. Would you agree that we can interpret that? In the same manner, a child cannot be married because the purpose of marriage was to procreate. And as such any sexual intercouse with her or him would be fornication... which is forbidden over and over and over again. Once married, again the purpose of marriage is to procreate or “fill the earth”, a couple is free to do as they please.

    Now if you think that’s just me making the Bible say what I want... I’m not sure what else to say to you.

    As for Mohammed, I have a hard time believing that a 9 year old was ready for sexual intercouse and I can’t imagine the pain he must have inflicted on that child as a 53 year old “fully grown” man.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,208
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Fact: Mohammed diddled a 9 year old when he was 53.

    Fact: You equated US Soldiers, the ones who have given up their lives for freedom (including civil war soldiers who fought the southern slave owners, WW 1 & 2 soldiers who saved Europe and China, Korean War soldiers who freed all of South Korea, Vietnam Soldiers, who were drafted as kids and didn’t have a choice, Iraq and Afghanistan Soldiers who fought sadistic murderous men like Hussein and Bin Laden) to terrorists who flew airplanes into buildings to purposely kill citizens.

    You’re only argument is to say “you’re stupid and don’t know what you’re talking about.” You’re the one saying that sleeping with a 9 year old was perfectly fine. I’m telling you... it wasn’t/isn’t! And everyone on here knows it but they’re to focused on attacking a Christian that they are willing to side with a pedophile!

    Disgraceful! You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! I hope none of you have daughters!

    You’re a silly little boy who is sick and perverted... and Islam is at the center of all that.
    If he wanted to just diddle little kids well he probably could have, but that's not what he did. He married her, that was his wife.

    I equated soldiers to other soldiers. Flying a plane into a building kills a lot of civilians, dropping cluster bombs on high rise apartments kills a lot of civilians too.

    The only one with this idea of attacking a Christian or siding with a Muslim is you. You got problems

    But anyways back to how you were gonna stomp me out...
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-25-2018 at 04:57 AM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hammond, IN
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If he wanted to just diddle little kids well he probably could have, but that's not what he did. He married her, that was his wife.

    I equated soldiers to other soldiers. Flying a plane into a building kills a lot of civilians, dropping cluster bombs on high rise apartments kills a lot of civilians too.

    The only one with this idea of attacking a Christian or siding with a Muslim is you. You got problems

    But anyways back to how you were gonna stomp me out...
    He married her so he could diddle her, how can you not see this? A 53 year old and a 9 year old... I want you to imagine that... that’s who you are folllowing.

    Who was the target? Our soldiers can’t help it if you Muslim cowards hide behind civilians. Your guys specifically targeted civilians.

    And you’d say about two words about our soldiers before you’d be eating fist.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    13,992
    The 20th K wants a Jihad against Muslims.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,208
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    He married her so he could diddle her, how can you not see this? A 53 year old and a 9 year old... I want you to imagine that... that’s who you are folllowing.

    Who was the target? Our soldiers can’t help it if you Muslim cowards hide behind civilians. Your guys specifically targeted civilians.

    And you’d say about two words about our soldiers before you’d be eating fist.
    I know that's who I'm following, and I have the same mentality right now, not looking for random girls to **** and toss to the side but looking for a wife, and it absolutely attracts women like no other. Matter of fact, how's this for irony, but my good Christian friend keeps hinting at me getting with his daughter, I'm 34 and she's 19 and you may find that disgusting but believe me, vast majority of girls that age find me to be just the opposite. I ain't built like you and you ain't built like me, so you wouldn't get it. This is 2017 boy

    A cluster bomb on top of crowded buildings is targeting civilians too.

    That's great bro. I'll say whatever I want to whoever I want. In real life. What's the difference between me and you?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    29,529
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Correct. You’re options are a better depiction of the situation.

    I’m not going to respond to attacks about why I believe something because no amount of evidence will convince you that I am not “reading into” scripture but rather reading out of it.

    I am not saying you are free to interpret Gods Word where it is clear and unmistakeable. When Gods Word doesn’t directly address a particular sin, we have to look at it in light of all scripture. For instance, God doesn’t say serial killing is a sin.... but He does say killing is a sin. Would you agree that we can interpret that? In the same manner, a child cannot be married because the purpose of marriage was to procreate. And as such any sexual intercouse with her or him would be fornication... which is forbidden over and over and over again. Once married, again the purpose of marriage is to procreate or “fill the earth”, a couple is free to do as they please.

    Now if you think that’s just me making the Bible say what I want... I’m not sure what else to say to you.

    As for Mohammed, I have a hard time believing that a 9 year old was ready for sexual intercouse and I can’t imagine the pain he must have inflicted on that child as a 53 year old “fully grown” man.
    No because that's terrible logic. God says killing is a sin, so no matter how much killing you do or how little (aside from none), it is still very clearly a sin. A law need not address how frequently something happens if doing that thing even once is against the law.

    For instance, there is no serial killer law in the United States, because there doesn't need to be, the fact we have a law against killing is enough because any one of those multiple murders in a serial killing is against the law, thus all are.

    As for your argument then that the Bible was against pedophilia, according to your own explanation above, so long as the marriage was for the purposes of procreation it was OK. Well that means any girl who has her period and is capable of having children was then OK to get married and have sex.

    Girls get their periods usually around 12 and as early as 8 or 9. The youngest person to give birth was 5 years old and many have given birth before the age of 10. According to your explanation, they are OK to get married and have sex so long as it's for procreation purposes.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hammond, IN
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No because that's terrible logic. God says killing is a sin, so no matter how much killing you do or how little (aside from none), it is still very clearly a sin. A law need not address how frequently something happens if doing that thing even once is against the law.

    For instance, there is no serial killer law in the United States, because there doesn't need to be, the fact we have a law against killing is enough because any one of those multiple murders in a serial killing is against the law, thus all are.

    As for your argument then that the Bible was against pedophilia, according to your own explanation above, so long as the marriage was for the purposes of procreation it was OK. Well that means any girl who has her period and is capable of having children was then OK to get married and have sex.

    Girls get their periods usually around 12 and as early as 8 or 9. The youngest person to give birth was 5 years old and many have given birth before the age of 10. According to your explanation, they are OK to get married and have sex so long as it's for procreation purposes.
    And Gods law says any sex outside of marriage is fornication. If a girl couldn’t be married until she entered puberty (do some more research it was often much later than that), she couldn’t have sex unless someone was having sex with an unmarried girl... fornication. No matter how much unmarried sex you have or what kind you have... it is still fornication. So no... pedophilia is not allowed in the Bible. Is that an interpretation? Absolutely but I’d say it’s a very solid one.

    As this relates to Mohammed, he was still a 53 year old man having sex with a 9 year old girl. I have yet to see a man who has done that, be as revered as he is... Now or ever in history.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    29,529
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    And Gods law says any sex outside of marriage is fornication. If a girl couldn’t be married until she entered puberty (do some more research it was often much later than that), she couldn’t have sex unless someone was having sex with an unmarried girl... fornication. No matter how much unmarried sex you have or what kind you have... it is still fornication. So no... pedophilia is not allowed in the Bible. Is that an interpretation? Absolutely but I’d say it’s a very solid one.

    As this relates to Mohammed, he was still a 53 year old man having sex with a 9 year old girl. I have yet to see a man who has done that, be as revered as he is... Now or ever in history.
    I did some research thank you very much:

    http://kidshealth.org/en/kids/boys-puberty.html

    Well, girls get a head start on puberty — and growing taller — because they usually start these changes between the ages of 8 and 13

    https://familydoctor.org/for-parents...rough-puberty/

    In girls, puberty usually starts around 11 years of age, but it may start as early as 6 or 7 years of age. In boys, puberty begins around 12 years as age, but may start as early as 9 years of age. Puberty is a process that goes on for several years. Most girls are physically mature by about 14 years of age.

    https://teens.webmd.com/girls/facts-...uberty-girls#1

    Soon after they develop breasts, most girls have their first menstrual period. This usually happens between ages 12 and 13, but menstruation can start earlier or later.


    So girls enter puberty at a very young age and so long as they are married, it is OK. So yes, Pedophilia is allowed in the Bible so long as she has begun puberty and is married to the man. That is even by your own interpretation of the Bible.

    I'm not sure why you're trying to fight this so hard, that behavior was fairly commonplace in ancient times; hence why it's not prohibited in the Bible.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,208
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I

    So girls enter puberty at a very young age and so long as they are married, it is OK. So yes, Pedophilia is allowed in the Bible so long as she has begun puberty and is married to the man. That is even by your own interpretation of the Bible.
    Isn't pedophilia the (primary) attraction to pre pubescent children?

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hammond, IN
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I did some research thank you very much:

    http://kidshealth.org/en/kids/boys-puberty.html

    Well, girls get a head start on puberty — and growing taller — because they usually start these changes between the ages of 8 and 13

    https://familydoctor.org/for-parents...rough-puberty/

    In girls, puberty usually starts around 11 years of age, but it may start as early as 6 or 7 years of age. In boys, puberty begins around 12 years as age, but may start as early as 9 years of age. Puberty is a process that goes on for several years. Most girls are physically mature by about 14 years of age.

    https://teens.webmd.com/girls/facts-...uberty-girls#1

    Soon after they develop breasts, most girls have their first menstrual period. This usually happens between ages 12 and 13, but menstruation can start earlier or later.


    So girls enter puberty at a very young age and so long as they are married, it is OK. So yes, Pedophilia is allowed in the Bible so long as she has begun puberty and is married to the man. That is even by your own interpretation of the Bible.

    I'm not sure why you're trying to fight this so hard, that behavior was fairly commonplace in ancient times; hence why it's not prohibited in the Bible.
    Oh I know that some girls enter early... what I said was research when girls actually did get married. It usually was not right when they entered puberty. Usually they were of age to get engaged but not to necessarily actually marry and consummate. That’s all I’m saying.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,208
    haha, you serious??

    what a joke, lmao
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,036
    According to Mohammad's unauthorized biography he was going to wait but after hearing this Conway Twitty song he changed his mind

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UI21wXE4hM
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44,367
    Wow, I've been on PSD for almost 11 years, never saw a bigger dbag than this one.

    Don't feed the troll guys.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

    Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44,367
    sure why you're trying to fight this so hard, that behavior was fairly commonplace in ancient times; hence why it's not prohibited in the Bible.

    Because trolls have agendas too.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

    Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •