Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    Ghostbusters 1 & 2
    Gangs of New York
    Grumpy old Men
    Good Burger
    Goonies
    Grown Ups
    The hell with your list......what a great sig.......

Well, Hello There!

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Greatest Game Ever Played... just saw this movie and it was really good.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Just saw it: Gravity

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    The Game
    The Game Plan
    Get Hard
    Get Shorty
    Get Smart
    Ghostbusters 1 & 2
    The Girl Next Door
    Glengarry Glen Ross
    Glory
    As Good As It Gets
    The Good Son
    Goonies
    Gran Torino
    Grandmas Boy
    The Great Muppet Caper
    The Great Outdoors
    Greedy
    The Green Hornet
    The Green Mile
    Gremlins 1 & 2
    The Grey
    Grizzly Man
    Grosse Pointe Blank
    Groundhog Day
    Grown Ups 1 & 2
    Grumpy & Grumpier Old Men
    Guardians Of The Galaxy 1 & 2
    Guess Who
    I LOVE this movie.

From wiki:
    However, in the meantime, Piggy escapes from prison, and she races to the Mallory Gallery, crashing through the window on a motorcycle that serendipitously fell off a truck in front of her. She knocks Nicky out and dispatches Carla, Marla and Darla with a flurry of furious karate chops. As the police arrive, all charges against Piggy are dropped, Nicky and his fashion model-accomplices are arrested, and the Muppets get their deserved credit for foiling the heist.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

"What color are their hands now?"

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I LOVE this movie.

From wiki:
    I need to watch it again. I haven't seen it in a long time. I loved the Muppet movie that Jason Segal did in 2011. It brought me back to my childhood when I would watch the muppet show all the time.

I had very mixed feelings about the Segel helmed Muppet movie (to put it nicely). Thought the follow up to it was much better and a step kinda in the right direction for them. Really sucks Frank Oz (and Steve Whitmire to a lesser degree) isn't involved with them anymore.

Did anybody watch the sitcom the Muppets had a couple years ago? It was sort of like "Modern Family" with muppets, as far as the dialogue and humor. It didn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I need to watch it again. I haven't seen it in a long time. I loved the Muppet movie that Jason Segal did in 2011. It brought me back to my childhood when I would watch the muppet show all the time.
    oh dude, the Great Muppet Caper, and Manhattan, are great. Piggy's trackdown of the purse snatcher in Central Park kills me everytime.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Did anybody watch the sitcom the Muppets had a couple years ago? It was sort of like "Modern Family" with muppets, as far as the dialogue and humor. It didn't last long.
    Yeah, I watched all the episodes. It had its moments and I generally enjoyed it. Puppetry was great. Wish ABC didn't give up on it so quickly.

I watched it as well. I enjoyed it, but I would have preferred they would have just brought back the Muppet Show and did that again. I am a big muppet fan, Pepe is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    oh dude, the Great Muppet Caper, and Manhattan, are great. Piggy's trackdown of the purse snatcher in Central Park kills me everytime.
    I need to watch those again. Amazon has a box set of the movies on blu ray that I want to get. It's funny, when I first met my wife we talked online a lot first. One of the first emails I sent her I told her I was thinking about ordering the Muppet collection that Time Life had. It was ten dvds with about five episodes or so on each dvd of the Muppet Show. I think it was about $150. I figured she would have one of three responses. She would either ignore it and not comment on it, comment on it and think I was a ****ing idiot for spending that much on Muppet dvds, or she would be a fan.

Her response was, what the hell are you waiting for?! You need to whip out that credit card and order those! She wasn't joking either, she is the same age as I am, and was a big muppet fan as well. I just thought her response was funny, and was one of the many things that we have in common. I did end up ordering them and we watched them together. I wish I would have waited though, because box sets of the seasons ended up coming out a year or two later which I ended up buying as well.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    I forgot about The Green Prince (2014)

Well, Hello There!

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotte, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123