Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is KP the most overrated player in the league?

Iím serious. The guy is a mess right now and for the 3 straight seasons he opened well and then fell off a cliff. I still think he has star potential and may have a higher ceiling then any of the the other young bigs. That said he just isnít in league of other young bigs we compare him to right now. What are your thought on kp right now and where he will wind up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He's up there

I've said it since being drafted...he needs to bulk up a little and play the 5. He keeps getting nicked up playing on the perimeter.

PROCESSING

Man, at his age/size, it is just going to take some time for him to work it all out. I still have hope he might be a stud down the line.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

No, he's the real deal, but I think there is an extra boost from the fact that he's Caucasian. Just like Jeremy Lin, got a major boost from the fact that he was the first Asian-American player to break NBA records.

Nets pick for him?
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Nets pick for him?
    No thanks. I donít want to trade him I just want him to be able post up Vern Fleming and get a hoop

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No thanks. I donít want to trade him I just want him to be able post up Vern Fleming and get a hoop

Haha I think he'll be fine. Remember, he's tired lol!
    Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!!!

He was fantastic to start the year, so you have to figure that he has the All NBA level in him, but yeah he has not been good for a couple months now. And flat out terrible the past month. Hopefully it's something he can figure out because he has a great skill set at that size.

I imagine it's difficult having to carry the load he does. If the Knicks could get another star player (no Melo wasn't that) with him I think he wouldn't fizzle out as season progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I imagine it's difficult having to carry the load he does. If the Knicks could get another star player (no Melo wasn't that) with him I think he wouldn't fizzle out as season progresses.
    I thought the knicks have another star? See below. If said player is a fringey all-star, he has to be a star, no? That's how it works, right?

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ar-this-season

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Big men in general seem to all be over-rated in this new era. They are all better off as complementary guys or guys that can put you over as the number 2 or 1B. The combo of Horford & Milsap only went so far, same with Marc and Zach. Even the combo of a top 10 guy and borderline top 10 guy in AD/Cousins are .500. Jokic and the nuggets are barely over .500. Towns has improved from his slow start, but I think it's Jimmy that's making the most difference in Minny. the young duo of Simmons and Embiid are around .500.

I think people should kick back a lil bit on these young guys. Most of the guys are fixated on the scoring aspect of a guys game but there is so much more. Scoring is the easy part of the game. You can find thousands of guys that want to score. There are things kp can do at his size that you just donít find in 7 footers. Here in LA Kyle Kuzma is viewed as the best rookie on the lakers roster. If heís not scoring heís not giving you much of anything else. Guys like kp,lonzo and Ingram. Thereís are plenty more but some of these guys need time to grow into the body they have. If you rush it get ready for a lot of injuries. The rest of these three guys floor game is solid. They do more than score. To me Anthony Davis is a pretty good example of a guy who was rushed to fill out. He seems to get hurt a bunch.the bad thing for really young teams these young guys arenít given the time to develope and grow. Every team is always on the look out for that next. Breakout star and we need you to pop game one of the season.

The lost boys

He has tremendous potential, but im not sure hes physically or mentally able to handle the pressure of being the no1 guy .

This past few weeks he just looks like a broken down player in his 16th season, which is scary considering hes 22.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím serious. The guy is a mess right now and for the 3 straight seasons he opened well and then fell off a cliff. I still think he has star potential and may have a higher ceiling then any of the the other young bigs. That said he just isnít in league of other young bigs we compare him to right now. What are your thought on kp right now and where he will wind up?
    He needs to adjust and the team needs to adjust to him. He's still growing so he's going to need some time before any conclusions are drawn.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast