Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    I don't expect us to draft a TE at all tbh. its a really really poor class

if you look at all the possible roster cuts and free agents and our team needs the #1 priority for Miami free agency wise should be to make a move to get Delanie Walker. idk if they will but he is my top target. just so much value to get him now and we tried to get him once before. we will need to give him an extension but we will have much better cap space in 2019 with Kiko and Tannehill gone and his current cap hit for 2018 is great

you wont be able to convince me that drafting a TE high in this class is BPA because you likely wont even see one go off the board until the end of round 2. that's how bad this class is

I can picture them not even giving a draft pick to do it as well. they could tag Landry and trade him straight up for him. I totally think Titans would really want Landry with Rishard, Davis and Taylor
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 02-14-2018 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    I don't expect us to draft a TE at all tbh. its a really really poor class

if you look at all the possible roster cuts and free agents and our team needs the #1 priority for Miami free agency wise should be to make a move to get Delanie Walker. idk if they will but he is my top target. just so much value to get him now and we tried to get him once before. we will need to give him an extension but we will have much better cap space in 2019 with Kiko and Tannehill gone and his current cap hit for 2018 is great

you wont be able to convince me that drafting a TE high in this class is BPA because you likely wont even see one go off the board until the end of round 2. that's how bad this class is

I can picture them not even giving a draft pick to do it as well. they could tag Landry and trade him straight up for him. I totally think Titans would really want Landry with Rishard, Davis and Taylor
    I agree that there are no true, legit TE prospects in the draft this year, but depending on how FA goes, I would consider either Goedert or Andrews in the 2nd.

Also, Walker has been a rising TE for a couple years now, but I'm not sure why a team would want to give up on a young TE that has a chance to be top 3 potentially. I'd rather give a chance to Eric Ebron on a 1yr prove it deal. He's never lived up to his 1st rd billing, but he has great potential. A combo of Ebron/Derby/Gray wouldn't be earth shattering, but it can have potential to be adequate, and potentially on the cheap end too.

ESPN Broncos reporter Jeff Legwold believes the Broncos will release or trade C.J. Anderson this offseason.

I fully expect him to be a phin.

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    ESPN Broncos reporter Jeff Legwold believes the Broncos will release or trade C.J. Anderson this offseason.

I fully expect him to be a phin.
    yup, i'd agree with that for sure. He'd be a decent signing because he'd probably come at a reasonable price tag. Look out for Emmanuel Sanders possibly as well

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    That's why the forums here man! All of us have absolutely no lifes and live and breath Phins. It's a serious problem and we should probably go see someone about it but hey at least we can all come and argue about Landry in one nice place!
    Anything is better than arguing about Tannehill over and over again. I think most of us here see him roughly the same way, but those fights are probably the main reason I have pulled back on forum time this past year. It's nice here though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Anything is better than arguing about Tannehill over and over again. I think most of us here see him roughly the same way, but those fights are probably the main reason I have pulled back on forum time this past year. It's nice here though.
    Oh don't worry. Give it time. Right now it's Landry. After we get over that we'll be back to arguing about drafting a QB or not lol

my final QB rankings

1. Lamar
    2. Rosen
    3. Allen
    4. Mayfield
    5. rest suck

the whole Darnold vs Rosen debate should really be Rosen vs Allen

Darnold is the most overrated QB of the consensus top QBs

Allen is the most underrated

I think the top 3 are all studs and all future Pro Bowlers that can win rings. I want 1 of them

I firmly believe after ranking my QBs that the Browns should absolutely go Josh Allen #1

I love the way Lamar plays An. So damn athletic and a play maker. Just scares me with this mobile Qb's don't make it in NFL and are injury probe. Especially considering how thin he is.

So does anyone think there is an legitimacy to the La Confora report about the Phins brass, including Stephen Ross, wanting to part ways with Suh? I think there is. Suh has assisted in one playoff appearence, and one winning record. His cap hit is astronomical for a non-QB, although he is a true stud at DT. I guess the question is, would it bother many people if the Phins did move on from Suh?

It wouldn't bother me much, as I believe only a franchise QB should be paid that amount of money, but we have nobody to take his place on our roster.

my final QB rankings

1. Lamar
    2. Rosen
    3. Allen
    4. Mayfield
    5. rest suck

I think the top 3 are all studs and all future Pro Bowlers that can win rings. I want 1 of them

I firmly believe after ranking my QBs that the Browns should absolutely go Josh Allen #1
    Lamar should be an exciting prospect to watch, but imo he is more RGIII than Cam Newton, for the simple aspect that he is rail thin, has below average pocket awareness, and his successful because of his running ability, not his passing ability. If Gase's plan is to go with more RPO plays, then we already have a brilliant QB that can dissect RPO plays and run them flawlessly in Tannehill.

I firmly believe that Allen is the best QB in this class, hands down. I believe Rosen is the most NFL ready right now, but Allen will be the better of the two imo. Dude, if Allen is somehow still there at #11, there should be no doubt we have to take him. He is going to be legit.

1. Allen
    2. Rosen
    3. Darnold
    4. Mayfield
    5. Jackson

my final QB rankings

1. Lamar
    2. Rosen
    3. Allen
    4. Mayfield
    5. rest suck

Lamar Jackson = Pat White. This whole Lamar Jackson being compared to RG3 and Mike Vick is stupid.

How can you possibly say Allen is being underrated? HE played at Wyoming and didn't have a good season at all. Yes, he was hurt but to say he's being underrated when most are projecting him as a top 10 is complete nonsense.

Not sure why it matters what people's rankings of the qbs are as 3 or 4 may be gone by the time we pick. And if one si there we like I hope we grab him but if there isn't then there will be some very solid prospects slipping because of more qbs going higher.

Remember this is a much better group of qb prospects than last years as far as the pre draft process. So we may see 5 go top 10 if a team or 2 trades into the top 10 to nab one.

Either way Miami is looking good at #11.

La Conforna is an idiot.

Suh is going nowhere. I'm sure Miami will extend him a year or 2 to lower his cap # for this year and I'm completely fine with that. He's an elite DT and is being paid like one. Ross loves Suh, not just on the field but off the field as well and as a business man.

Suh does need to cut the crap out of his off-sides calls. That's freaking annoying.

I rather pay Suh 26MM and have him surrounded by rookies than handing out bad contracts to guys like Andre Branch who I repeatedly hated on last offseason. He had one solid season for us and got paid like an up and comer borderline pro-bowler after sucking it up for years with Jax. Suh would only create 17M in cap space, that's a 9M dead cap. That's what the Herald said, but spotrac says it would be even more. Maybe as a post June cut. I don't think he's going anywhere, our defense is already suspect and you want to get rid of our best player and replace him with ...?

Need to get rid of overpaid underachievers, not the lone consistent stud and anchor on our defense who's been incredibly durable. There are plenty of ways to clear up cap space to keep who we want to keep and sign new players. Getting rid of our lone perennial pro bowler is not the answer. Eagles just showed how having a great o-line and d-line is key. Wish the Fins would realize that.

Bring in a vet like Tom Johnson from the Vikes to rotate with Godcheax and Phillips and Suh, bring back Hayes. Harris develops more and draft another D-Line guy to develop. Sign Derrick Johnson who was still a top five rated LB in coverage last year and stud to play with Kiko, Raekwon and Stephon Anthony after cutting Timmons. Rest of the draft just focus on O-Line, down to draft a QB also. Dion Sims is going to be cut by the Bears after flopping with them. Bring him back, he's a very good blocker but a better athlete than Fasano to catch passes.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I agree that there are no true, legit TE prospects in the draft this year, but depending on how FA goes, I would consider either Goedert or Andrews in the 2nd.

Also, Walker has been a rising TE for a couple years now, but I'm not sure why a team would want to give up on a young TE that has a chance to be top 3 potentially. I'd rather give a chance to Eric Ebron on a 1yr prove it deal. He's never lived up to his 1st rd billing, but he has great potential. A combo of Ebron/Derby/Gray wouldn't be earth shattering, but it can have potential to be adequate, and potentially on the cheap end too.

Delanie is 33. Idk what you mean by "young TE"

JUSTISE FOR MIAMI

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    Delanie is 33. Idk what you mean by "young TE"
    nope, was definitely writing about Walker, thinking about another TE lol

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast