Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raptors

0 0%
  • Warriors

1 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    these lapses should be happening like 3 to 4 times a season for a team of the warriors talent level. I liked how they looked a couple years ago when they were sitting all the starters the 4th quarter so often. I just dont see that level of focus this season, and its concerning.
    I'm really not concerned. I think they're getting a little bit like the lakers, a little like lebron, just kinda understanding that its really just about prepping for the playoffs. We been running so many diff lineups recently, Kerr toying with all kindsa stuff. Leaving kd and curry on the bench til 6 min left last night, giving minutes to guys.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I got a good feeling, I think this team is really starting to uncover our versatility and that's gonna be huge in the playoffs. I think that team (with all the blowouts) was a better reg season team, but this, I think this squad here and what we're doing and experimenting and figuring out, I think this is the deadliest squad we got. And we gonna need it cuz the competition is better now too.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm really not concerned. I think they're getting a little bit like the lakers, a little like lebron, just kinda understanding that its really just about prepping for the playoffs. We been running so many diff lineups recently, Kerr toying with all kindsa stuff. Leaving kd and curry on the bench til 6 min left last night, giving minutes to guys.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I got a good feeling, I think this team is really starting to uncover our versatility and that's gonna be huge in the playoffs. I think that team (with all the blowouts) was a better reg season team, but this, I think this squad here and what we're doing and experimenting and figuring out, I think this is the deadliest squad we got. And we gonna need it cuz the competition is better now too.
    I think Kerr has also done absolutely nothing new on offense and Adams has done nothing new on defense. They are just waiting on the playoffs while Kerr is trying to keep the stupid deep roster happy while developing the young guys and building comfort with the new guys on the floor. Winning every game is WAY down the list ... and despite that the Warriors have a 4.5 game lead on 2nd place and after this week it could easily be 6 games. At this point the Rockets making up a 4.5 game lead is really unlikely and if it's 6 games it's almost unheard of.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12