Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 96
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,848

    1/13 & 1/14 NBA Game Thread

    Saturday January 13th, 2017

    Last edited by kdspurman; 01-14-2018 at 03:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    Warriors/Raptors is the game to watch today. Best in the East vs best in the West without Curry.

    Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,848
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Warriors/Raptors is the game to watch today. Best in the East vs best in the West without Curry.

    Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    How will you even contain yourself?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    20,122
    OT in dallas. Not feeling confident after blowing a 5 pt lead with 1 min left..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    How will you even contain yourself?
    It's about to be nuts dude I might legit have a seizure. I can barely contain myself when one or the other play against scrubs even.

    Warriors/Raptors and Warriors/Rockets games...I have to be careful and take a seat and some deep breaths at times to calm myself down.

    Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    20,122
    No Ingram no problem, 4 game win streak. Operation: Make the pick as bad as possible.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    20,122
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    It's about to be nuts dude I might legit have a seizure. I can barely contain myself when one or the other play against scrubs even.

    Warriors/Raptors and Warriors/Rockets games...I have to be careful and take a seat and some deep breaths at times to calm myself down.

    Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    None compare to dubs lakers tho

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,998
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Warriors/Raptors is the game to watch today. Best in the East vs best in the West without Curry.
    Is Curry out?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    None compare to dubs lakers tho
    Warriors/Lakers games are like when Goku fights Vegeta. I legit need to have someone keep an eye on me

    Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,819
    Lol Brook Lopez is unbelievably bad. He's an OK rim protector, that's it. He's slow, can't move his feet, camps at the three point line, can't rebound... ugh.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Modesto
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Is Curry out?
    about 3hrs ago
    The Warriors expect to have Stephen Curry back in the lineup Saturday, when they face the Toronto Raptors in a game that meets all the requirements of a shootout.

    Coverage on NBC Sports Bay Area begins at 3:30 p.m., with tipoff at Air Canada Centre scheduled for 4:35.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    about 3hrs ago
    The Warriors expect to have Stephen Curry back in the lineup Saturday, when they face the Toronto Raptors in a game that meets all the requirements of a shootout.

    Coverage on NBC Sports Bay Area begins at 3:30 p.m., with tipoff at Air Canada Centre scheduled for 4:35.
    still technically a game time decision.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Warriors/Raptors is the game to watch today. Best in the East vs best in the West without Curry.

    Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
    Wolves and Cavs aren't playing though
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    Curry confirmed to play today.

    Warriors/Raptors the only two teams in the league who are top 10 in offense and defense.

    I love what the pregame peeps have been saying - with the exception of Monte Poole who is sticking to his "I need to see it [in the playoffs]" stance, everyone has given much deserved praise to Toronto, and St. Jean nailed it - it would be refreshing to see the Raptors in the finals. I'll take St. Jean, Kelena, Jim Barnett, and Fitz' takes over any arm chair analyst on PSD when it comes to the Raptors. I'm just that more confident than ever they are for real now.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •