Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377

    Question If Wade wins a title with the Cavaliers...

    Does he surpass Kobe on your All-Time list?



    Obviously assuming he is integral to their success like Iggy has been for the Warriors for example.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,421
    What do you mean? It doesn't matter; Wade is already better than Kobe.


    I'll see myself out before the Laker Horde gets in here
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,046
    he isnt even as good as Lou williams right now so nomatter what he does wont have anywhere close to enough credit for him to move up on the list let alone pass kobe who is far above him.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    What do you mean? It doesn't matter; Wade is already better than Kobe.


    I'll see myself out before the Laker Horde gets in here
    I'll see myself out before our resident Wade troll shows up

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,588
    I like wade but no chance. He can win the next 3 in a row and he’s still below Kobe to me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    What do you mean? It doesn't matter; Wade is already better than Kobe.


    I'll see myself out before the Laker Horde gets in here
    This haha! But no he would still have less rings but it would help his legacy imo if he was a big piece.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I'll see myself out before our resident Wade troll shows up
    Hey!
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Peak: Wade
    Longevity: Kobe
    Rings: Kobe

    Kobe has him beat in 2 out of the 3 biggest areas even if he wins the ring this year.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I'll see myself out before our resident Wade troll shows up



    I love this forum now.... just minor jabs... last time I was around here, everyone was getting permabanned


    Well to the topic... I don't think that he will be able to end up on Kobe, even though I think he's damn well close. Cause in the comparisons, people always go back to the "main guy on championship team" argument when it comes to hall of famers in the same position. Kobe has him 2-1. That being said, another championship as a 6th man, will further show that he was willing to sacrifice more in order to win championships over Kobe
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    What do you mean? It doesn't matter; Wade is already better than Kobe.


    I'll see myself out before the Laker Horde gets in here
    Bahahahaha!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9,743
    Put Kobe on that Heat team with Bron and Bosh and they win 4 straight..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post


    I love this forum now.... just minor jabs... last time I was around here, everyone was getting permabanned


    Well to the topic... I don't think that he will be able to end up on Kobe, even though I think he's damn well close. Cause in the comparisons, people always go back to the "main guy on championship team" argument when it comes to hall of famers in the same position. Kobe has him 2-1. That being said, another championship as a 6th man, will further show that he was willing to sacrifice more in order to win championships over Kobe
    I might not be around for long? A certain fanbase has gotten me a number of unwarranted bans and infractions recently. But I love you to!


    Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

    One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Put Kobe on that Heat team with Bron and Bosh and they win 4 straight..
    Put a prime Wade on those Heat teams and they also win 4 straight though. There's not much difference in them at all at their best but Kobe has the longevity and rings.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post


    I love this forum now.... just minor jabs... last time I was around here, everyone was getting permabanned


    Well to the topic... I don't think that he will be able to end up on Kobe, even though I think he's damn well close. Cause in the comparisons, people always go back to the "main guy on championship team" argument when it comes to hall of famers in the same position. Kobe has him 2-1. That being said, another championship as a 6th man, will further show that he was willing to sacrifice more in order to win championships over Kobe
    I was permabanned but now I'm permaback!
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9,743
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Put a prime Wade on those Heat teams and they also win 4 straight though. There's not much difference in them at all at their best but Kobe has the longevity and rings.
    He was in his prime..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •