Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Start Frank and let's get this tank rolling properly. Lee and Q gone at the deadline. ROLLLLLL TANK

Knicks now 3 games behind Indy for 8th spot and in 10th spot behind Philly.

I'm sure Knicks mgt is watching this very carefully

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post

..and they are only 3 games out of the 8th PICK as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    “We have KP already, we don’t need to find another player like that”

“We tanked already and got KP, that’s good enough...”

“Other teams are tanking to find their KP”

“F*ck the tank”

If it wasn’t clear before, it should be now.
    Preach it

I actually feel Timmy will help bring a few wins, but not sure we are getting in the playoffs, I think Indy is better than us right now as well as Bucks and Heat.

“F*ck the tank”

Yup.
    The people that believed this team was talented enough to actually make a run in the Play Offs were watching the games with their Orange and Blue colored glasses. There is just no way anyone could watch this team every other night and actually believe there is much talent on this team. There are only 3 or 4 players on this team that are a definite part of the future and only 2 of them are NBA Starter quality right now.
    The Tank should begin right away with the hopes we can end up with Doncic or Porter.

Believe it or not -- The Knicks are only 4 losses behind the 4th worst record in the league.

Also 3 games out from the 8th overall pick. The upcoming schedule doesn't look that great either...I'm pretty sure we can both guess which way this is going.

Watching Frank play just frustrates me big time... I don’t know if it’s a confidence thing or an ability thing... I want him to start to accurately assess which one of the two is... and if determined it is an ability issue i would trade him this offseason for a first rounder while is value is still high on the open market...

Believe it or not -- The Knicks are only 4 losses behind the 4th worst record in the league.
    yea but there are also 6 teams ahead of the Knicks presently in the playoffs all with 20 losses, which put them all only 7 losses from the 4th worst record.

It is way too early yet but Knicks are on skid so I get it.

But as a fan and wanting our future to look bright, we really need the KP, Timmy, Frank to play much better and keep improving.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Start Frank and let's get this tank rolling properly. Lee and Q gone at the deadline. ROLLLLLL TANK
    Agree 100% Frank should start so that he can adjust to the speed of most NBA Starting Guards. The sooner he takes his lumps there the sooner he can learn.
    Keep Jack coming off the bench as a mentor to Frank.
    Dotson should be coming off the bench for Tim. Thomas should be a situational player.

“F*ck the tank”

This time 1000 .....

Knicks need to get a group of players that they plan on keeping for at least 3 or 4 years and let them gain chemistry.

Stop signing 32+ players and giving them starters minutes.

Timberwolves are a very good young team with potentially 3 all-stars so I don't feel that bad about that loss.

I'm very happy Tim is back. He looked really good for his first game back. If he had been in the Philly, Bulls, Heat or Hornets games we don't lose.

Jeff is pissing me off giving Lance all these minutes. What is he trying to prove? Beasley is so much better plus Lance's D is not a factor more than his offense is an issue!

Is it me or is he not the goofyest looking player in the NBA. I can't believe he was scouted and played at Duke.
    He must leave this team, he is Jeffries all over again.

What are they waiting for to cut Sessions?
    Last edited by Knicks Boogie; 01-13-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Doesn't the bulls have right to trade picks?

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Doesn't the bulls have right to trade picks?
    with who??

yea but there are also 6 teams ahead of the Knicks presently in the playoffs all with 20 losses, which put them all only 7 losses from the 4th worst record.

It is way too early yet but Knicks are on skid so I get it.

But as a fan and wanting our future to look bright, we really need the KP, Timmy, Frank to play much better and keep improving.
    Yes, the Knicks need those guys to play better and to become acquainted with each other by starting together. They need to develop Chemistry. Imo, KP needs someone to Lead him. He needs an Alpha Playing next to him.

I see a Great future for the Knicks in a scenario where the Knicks have:
    An Alpha Player that can create his own offense while also facilitating for others > KP > Timmy > Frank + Athletic Center that can Defend, hit a long jumper, Clean up the boards and hits his free throws at around 70% clip.
    Hopefully Frank develops into something special but the Knicks can't count on that. They have to assume Frank is what he is and build around his weaknesses which means finding another player that can break down a defense while running an offense. In a best case scenario that player would play the Point Forward position.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast