Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Yeah, his brother is low key grimey lol.

But still, KP doesn't have the clout or leverage to demand things one way or another. If he wants to risk a huge payday to feed his ego, that's his prerogative.
    I can’t front maybe Jackson was smarter than we all thought lol. KP acted like a ***** and skipped the exit interview. Now he’s acting like a ***** at times on the court. He really is soft and the fact he’s big headed makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    I can’t front maybe Jackson was smarter than we all thought lol. KP acted like a ***** and skipped the exit interview. Now he’s acting like a ***** at times on the court. He really is soft and the fact he’s big headed makes it worse.
    Lol, KP acts up from time to time but he's still a baby. It's easy to get frustrated when you're on a bad team and things aren't going your way. He's shown flashes of super-stardom in his third year and there don't seem to be any concerns from his teammates and they all seem to like him.

Also, he's still maturing physically. I would be concerned if he was still having similar issues with physicality or maturity 2 or 3 years from now.

People like to forget that everyone was spouting the whole "KP is a raw project and needs a few years to develop" line when he was first drafted but patience seems to have all but run out after being spoiled by a few flashes.

Patience with KP, but at the same time the debate between him, Towns, Embiid, and even Jokic should be put to bed for the time being. Hopefully we can debate it for real and with him supporting our stance in a year or two.

“We have KP already, we don’t need to find another player like that”

“We tanked already and got KP, that’s good enough...”

“Other teams are tanking to find their KP”

“F*ck the tank”

If it wasn’t clear before, it should be now.
    Last edited by smood999; 01-12-2018 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I don't care for Lance. I do think it's laughable that you are pointing to him of all people tonight because you are so concerned about how your own opinion looks. Everyone on the court has a job, Lance's job is not to score the ball. It's to guard people like Jimmy Butler who the Knicks have no one else to guard. He did as good a job as you could ask any role playing defender to do and you point to him, say his offense caused the loss in a night we scored 108 points and everyone outside of KP shot insane %s.

Butler had 6 points against Lance FWIW. And the +/- is not a useless stat to refute your notion that LT caused us the L tonight. The team didn't get crushed when he was on the court.

KP is the culprit tonight. He was atrocious. And it's pretty much a lock that he is gonna be awful at this point.
    I guess I should have edited the post but I did another post agreeing with you, I'm not pointing this game on Lance, sorry if it came out that way.

What I'm saying is he takes Beasley and Doug Minutes, and Doug really hasn't earned it lately but I think he will be part of the future would like see him get it back from he beginning of the year.
    Beasley 6-8 and got 16 min to Lance's 29.

But it wasn't just KP as these experts are saying, our bigs were all terrible on defense, their bigs each one of them had good/great games.

and watching KP not getting out on three again, is that lack of legs, lack of will, scared of him blowing by him, I'm not getting it.

Frustrating to watch and Frank no improving and making the same mistakes as early in the season is not encouraging either.

My only hope with KP is he is 22 and hopefully realize he needs a better influence in his life than his brother, I don't like the expressions either with the bad play.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Patience with KP, but at the same time the debate between him, Towns, Embiid, and even Jokic should be put to bed for the time being. Hopefully we can debate it for real and with him supporting our stance in a year or two.
    Lol yep. KP just fell off the face of the planet, it's really bizarre. How come there's no talk of that bursitis or tendonitis or whatever he had?

If he needs a surgery/procedure done, it would be a very convenient way to shut him down, get his health in order, and rev up the tank all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I won't say he played terribly late. But he does pout.
    And he's regressing badly, after what was considered a bit of a disappointing season last year. You realize he's not even top 100 in eFG% this year? And he's not in the top two hundred in TS%. He's also become a turnover machine. We want him to move the ball more but he literally can't because he's a terrible passer with zero touch or court vision.

If he doesn't turn this around soon, you can officially take me off the bandwagon. Right now, he's a less-efficient Carmelo Anthony.

Lol yep. KP just fell off the face of the planet, it's really bizarre. How come there's no talk of that bursitis or tendonitis or whatever he had?

If he needs a surgery/procedure done, it would be a very convenient way to shut him down, get his health in order, and rev up the tank all at the same time.
    I’ll be shocked if they don’t, but it’ll be sometime in March.

After the initial loss settles in I do have to say I love the passion of the posters here. No one ever said we can't get frustrated lol.........

KP should watch MB very closely he is not a 7 footer but its rare he don't get a really good shot off.

He needs to work with the Dream and also get a better work out program in the off season and figure out how to get in the best possible shape.

This is a 22 year old with bad people to look up to..........

you shoot 6-19 and it was all us, when this is correct, politically if you want to be the face of the team you must say it starts with me, I have to get better, then the rest of the team will follow.

Another unimpressive game from Frank. Still not quite seeing what other Knicks fans here are seeing. Most "experts" still think we made a mistake in the draft and Frank hasn't proven otherwise yet. Good thing he's only 19.

Not that concerned with KP. I think he is trying to do too much instead of letting the game come to him. Gibson had his way with him pretty much tonight, but again, not that concerned. Timmy looked good and I was really liking his game tonight. Once again, Frank was a bust. Just nothing from him. Still not sold on him even though he is only 19. Fourth quarter woes continue with Knicks as their defense falls apart and they have trouble scoring. Beasley, Lee, and Timmy were all doing well offensively. Beasley got taken out because he lost his man a few times and Wolves got a three. Kanter again had a decent game. Wolves are just better, no big deal. Knicks played hard and were in the game until the fourth quarter which has been an issue that coaches have to figure out.Q was also decent. Center is the one position that the Knicks get a lot out of.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    We are rebuilding. We just did it the wrong way by letting our vets play more
    Thank You

Dotson off in the first Show Case game in the G League shot 5-17 and 13 pts

KP isn't stupid enough to risk hundreds of millions of dollars. I call that bluff and do what's right for the team.
    Agreed

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast