Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    **** this dude.... some of my worst fears came true with this guy.
    You gave birth to a hand too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJZp...youtu.be&t=112

LEGEND

I always thought WWE missed a major opportunity with Mark Henry. With better direction, similar to pairing Lesnar with Heyman, he could have been elevated more. He was a workhorse for a dude his size and always struck me as likable outside of the business. His longevity is pretty astonishing. Consider all of the guys he out-lasted. I always hoped he'd win the ATG Battle Royal as a nod to a great career. Without question a WWE Hall of Famer.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL
    That fact that it was Three 6 Mafia (my favorite rap group) doing the song made it that much better for me, and I already liked it.
    Didn't know they did his theme.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz
    I loved the pink suit, it was great.

When he came back as Sexual Chocolate at one of the old school RAWs, he couldn't keep a straight face and I laughed right with him. Great gimmick for the time.
    That pink suit was nice. Glad he had a sense of humor about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz
    You gave birth to a hand too?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper
    I always thought WWE missed a major opportunity with Mark Henry. With better direction, similar to pairing Lesnar with Heyman, he could have been elevated more. He was a workhorse for a dude his size and always struck me as likable outside of the business. His longevity is pretty astonishing. Consider all of the guys he out-lasted. I always hoped he'd win the ATG Battle Royal as a nod to a great career. Without question a WWE Hall of Famer.
    Very much so! He's seen the changes in WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Maybe, possibly, hopefully, they could still have him win the ATG Battle Royale, but it seems that they are using it for young talent to get them over now, almost like having another belt. I would be in favor of Henry coming back to win it though.

I think that Henry winning the Andre the Giant battle royal last year would have been the right thing. It could be a nice thing to give guys one last send off without giving them a title.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think that Henry winning the Andre the Giant battle royal last year would have been the right thing. It could be a nice thing to give guys one last send off without giving them a title.
    I'm never in favor of going all in on one direction, i.e., using the ATG battle royal exclusively as a way to push young talent. You can still use it to push young talent and also give a nod to a guy like Henry. I wanted to see him win the one in Dallas, but didn't hate Corbin as the winner.

Agreed. Plus it makes it stale. Otherwise just make it NXT guys and rookies.

Between him repeatedly dominating Orton unexpectedly and Wade Barrett throwing Orton down the stairs, PSD owes a lot to those two individuals. Put them both in the Hall of Fame.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Between him repeatedly dominating Orton unexpectedly and Wade Barrett throwing Orton down the stairs, PSD owes a lot to those two individuals. Put them both in the Hall of Fame.
    This made me laugh out loud.

Well, Henry says he's not retired:

Mark Henry is not finished in his role as the “World’s Strongest Man.”

“I am not retired,” said Henry, who made his WWE debut 22 years ago in 1996. “There is still a lot I can do.”
    Henry turns 47 this June, but his age is not what is keeping him away from the ring.

“I love the WWE, I love the company, but I have two kids and they want me home,” said Henry. “They want me to see their recitals and sporting events, and I want to see them grow and evolve. My dad didn’t live with me when I was growing up, and he missed so much. I am not going to repeat that.”

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2018/01...rm-bobby-roode

He's bringing out the pink suit!

Did the Worlds Strongest Man ever team up with the Worlds Largest Love Machine?
    Last edited by Driven; 01-18-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Legit just ran into Mark Henry at a flyers game lol. Got my picture with him, I'm marking out!!!!! :Lift:
    Last edited by MooseWithFleas; 01-20-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast