Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 252 of 253 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253 LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 3793
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    That would be nice however Trump is doing everything he can to prevent that. He has made it so that it is damn near impossible for people to get into the US legally which has accentuated the problem of illegal border crossing. He has made the situation worse rather than improving it.
    you're going to have to show me what Trump has specifically done to support this.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Lol

you can't "Remain in America Illegally"

whether you like it or not, want to admit it or not, there are people in the country that are not legal citizens. that would make them illegal.

you seem to dislike the term illegal, so lets use undocumented. if they are undocumented, why can't they get on a path to become documented. some literally do not want to, that is them remaining whether you want to use illegal or undocumented.

\_(ツ)_/

Doesn't matter what dumb term you want to use. BEING in this country is not a crime.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

So I'm told that the hurricane took down a good portion of border wall down in Texas. Maybe if the GOP had taken climate change a bit more seriously that wouldn't have happened.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So I'm told that the hurricane took down a good portion of border wall down in Texas. Maybe if the GOP had taken climate change a bit more seriously that wouldn't have happened.
    I must've been asleep or just not paying attention when he even got funding to BUILD any walls.
    However, that's an odd extrapolation......funds spent on the wall weren't going to prevent a hurricane.
    Climate change has been an issue thru Democratic administrations as well and is still a growing problem.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

HELLO

https://twitter.com/katyturnbc/statu...378607616?s=21

I dont believe in hell but if their is one, Rod Rosenstein and Jeff Sessions should be punish for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/katyturnbc/statu...378607616?s=21

I dont believe in hell but if their is one, Rod Rosenstein and Jeff Sessions should be punish for eternity.
    Break laws.. get prosecuted. Its literally the way law has worked for eternity.

If you are so concerned with the living standards of poorer countries, give up your lifestyle (which is significantly better than them) and send help to them or better yet go to them and help.

Or would that not allow you to virtue signal?
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

What laws did those children break?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

if Democrats were not so adamantly against better border security and more supportive of illegal immigration then maybe there would have been less illegal immigrants detained and separated.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post

If you are so concerned with the living standards of poorer countries, give up your lifestyle (which is significantly better than them) and send help to them or better yet go to them and help.

Asking for asylum is not against the ****ing law!!!!!!

It's a tough one for me. While I think she is being absolutely ridiculous... I don't think LE should be involved. If/when Biden wins, if there is a national mandate to wear a mask, I'll likely refuse.. and i think you'll see a lot of people fight back against it.

To be clear... wearing a mask is 100% a good idea. Mandating a mask at the threat of fines or jail, 100% a bad idea.
    You just said in another thread that if Joe Biden were to make a national mask mandate that you probably wouldn't comply. So why might I ask is that? Break laws.. get prosecuted. It's literally the way law has worked for eternity.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Tell that to Rosa Parks.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You just said in another thread that if Joe Biden were to make a national mask mandate that you probably wouldn't comply. So why might I ask is that? Break laws.. get prosecuted. It's literally the way law has worked for eternity.
    Interesting...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train