Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 251 of 253 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 3793
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    It is a legal term but you conservatives make ILLEGAL ALIENS your motto to make them seem like they are not human. Everytime you talk about illegal immigration you guys make sure you get in your illegal aliens into your arguments. We don't call legal immigrants resident aliens or legal aliens. We call them residents/ legal immigrants. The proper term for them should be resident aliens but we don't refer to them by that. But lets keep calling undocumented immigrants illegal aliens. I am sure it makes you feel much better that you feel you are better than them by demeaning human beings by using that term.
    He always makes this racist argument. He loves it
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because they are not legally in the county. the people that illegally entered the country should not get the same rights/benefits. they cheated.
    They didnt fill out paper work. That's not cheating in life. Being an incompetent moron and costing your country over 150k lives and $5trillion dollars is cheating. Yet this mother****er can vote. Ok, so what?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    not all of them do
    Ok sure, not all legal residents do either. That's not some kinda illegal immigrant specific issue.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ok sure, not all legal residents do either. That's not some kinda illegal immigrant specific issue.

I don't have numbers, not sure they really exist...and maybe its not what I think it is or what it used to be. But with no social security number, filing is more difficult, then add in the language problem. A few years ago I was offered a business manager job at a dairy. I shadowed the guy leaving the position, including while doing payroll. Around 20 workers in the milking production outside the office and the supervisor....all undocumented, 4 SSNs between them and those belonged to none of them, and as far as he could tell not one of the 20ish filed taxes.

I refused the job, not signing off on that.

I'd have to believe the percentage is at least noticeably if not significantly higher of legal vs undocumented filing

But, eliminate the ridiculous paperwork backlog and much of this question is eliminated.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    It is a legal term but you conservatives make ILLEGAL ALIENS your motto to make them seem like they are not human. Everytime you talk about illegal immigration you guys make sure you get in your illegal aliens into your arguments. We don't call legal immigrants resident aliens or legal aliens. We call them residents/ legal immigrants. The proper term for them should be resident aliens but we don't refer to them by that. But lets keep calling undocumented immigrants illegal aliens. I am sure it makes you feel much better that you feel you are better than them by demeaning human beings by using that term.
    nobody in general says anything about them not being human. calling them illegal is the factual term, rather than being legal like many other immigrants are which is what Conservatives/Republicans want.

these people literally illegally crossed the border, against the law.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    He always makes this racist argument. He loves it
    it's not racist to be against illegal immigrants.

was Obama also racist for being against illegal immigration, come on, stop this left wing talking point with Trump as President.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    They didnt fill out paper work. That's not cheating in life. Being an incompetent moron and costing your country over 150k lives and $5trillion dollars is cheating. Yet this mother****er can vote. Ok, so what?

you know better than this. making the choice to illegal cross the border has nothing to do with paper work.

\_(ツ)_/

you know better than this. making the choice to illegal cross the border has nothing to do with paper work.
    having properly filled it out and waiting for years for the government to get to that paperwork, however, does......which is the case for a lot of them...........there's reasons many of them can't get here by normal channels, but when many of them do indeed complete the paperwork to get documented, but have teenage kids born here before the government gets to their paperwork, well that's not their fault
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

having properly filled it out and waiting for years for the government to get to that paperwork, however, does......which is the case for a lot of them...........there's reasons many of them can't get here by normal channels, but when many of them do indeed complete the paperwork to get documented, but have teenage kids born here before the government gets to their paperwork, well that's not their fault
    the time to wait should be less, but when they make the choice to illegally cross the border that is their fault.

if someone didn't want to wait the time period to buy a gun would it be okay for them to illegally buy a gun, no it would not. there are rules and a process for a reason.

\_(ツ)_/

the time to wait should be less, but when they make the choice to illegally cross the border that is their fault.

if someone didn't want to wait the time period to buy a gun would it be okay for them to illegally buy a gun, no it would not. there are rules and a process for a reason.
    The majority of people here illegally did enter legally. You seem to have created a story that you thinks applies to everyone that does have a legal status

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I don't have numbers, not sure they really exist...and maybe its not what I think it is or what it used to be. But with no social security number, filing is more difficult, then add in the language problem. A few years ago I was offered a business manager job at a dairy. I shadowed the guy leaving the position, including while doing payroll. Around 20 workers in the milking production outside the office and the supervisor....all undocumented, 4 SSNs between them and those belonged to none of them, and as far as he could tell not one of the 20ish filed taxes.

I refused the job, not signing off on that.

I'd have to believe the percentage is at least noticeably if not significantly higher of legal vs undocumented filing

But, eliminate the ridiculous paperwork backlog and much of this question is eliminated.
    Sure, theyre probably more likely to not pay. That's what I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The majority of people here illegally did enter legally. You seem to have created a story that you thinks applies to everyone that does have a legal status

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    are you talking about overstaying a VISA, because this has been addressed. that is also a problem, but doesn't eliminate the problem we are talking about.

there have been tens of thousands of people apprehended for illegally crossing the border every month. this was their choice, and it was illegal.

these people not only broke the law by illegally crossing the border, they willingly remain in America illegally. instead of Democrats (or Republicans) being more supportive of these people, they should want them to get on a path to become legal, and do something about the wait time for legal immigration. that would help solve the problem of people making the choice to illegally cross the border.

\_(ツ)_/

are you talking about overstaying a VISA, because this has been addressed. that is also a problem, but doesn't eliminate the problem we are talking about.

there have been tens of thousands of people apprehended for illegally crossing the border every month. this was their choice, and it was illegal.

these people not only broke the law by illegally crossing the border, they willingly remain in America illegally. instead of Democrats (or Republicans) being more supportive of these people, they should want them to get on a path to become legal, and do something about the wait time for legal immigration. that would help solve the problem of people making the choice to illegally cross the border.
    That would be nice however Trump is doing everything he can to prevent that. He has made it so that it is damn near impossible for people to get into the US legally which has accentuated the problem of illegal border crossing. He has made the situation worse rather than improving it.

Lol

you can't "Remain in America Illegally"
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    . He has made the situation worse rather than improving it.
    This is Trump presidency in a nutshell, haha