Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 152 of 253 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 3793
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Ask actual refugees, a refugee by definition is someone freeing from certain death.

I assume you are a child in you hold humanity in such a regard

And you don't find any of this even in the slightest bit hypocritical? To Sanctuary City leaders who literally celebrated and beat their chests proudly how they were champions of the moral high ground on this issue..........now when confronted with actually FINANCING it revert straight back to the "what? who? me? errrrrrrr, not in my back yard..........and oh yeah, Trump is a racist Bigot" And this is the microcosm of every divisive issue in right v left politics. What the left doesn't seem to understand is that the Right does not actually hate immigrants, that the right doesn't want sick people to be uninsured, that the right doesn't want cheaper college etc........etc........etc........

It's just that right understands there is actually NO WAY to pay for it and that we cannot be the world's piggy bank. It's awful easy to portray yourself the moral hero and champion causes and vilify the opposition when there isn't a dime coming from your paycheck over it.

Ahhhhh

Cory Booker said that releasing illegal immigrants into sanctuary cities would make the country less safe

Please explain how releasing these people who just want to get away from their situation make cities less safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Ahhhhh

Cory Booker said that releasing illegal immigrants into sanctuary cities would make the country less safe

Please explain how releasing these people who just want to get away from their situation make cities less safe?

Since no one in the press seems to have the stones to ask the important follow up question of "But why exactly"?? I'm imagining that answer will be ................

"Because caging families on a bus for a long ride after they are tired and sick from their long border journey is inhumane. If Trump and his administration had done his job and provided unlimited housing and amenities at the border then this wouldn't be necessary..................oh yeah, PS...Trump is a racist bigot, That's why"
    #Booker2020

I do think releasing these people into sanctuary cities is probably illegal and definitely stupid but it’s funny seeing the left get all worked up about releasing people into their communities when they said they would welcome them with open arms

So ... we have, for decades, been sending "these people" on bus trips all over the country ... are these congressmen really so uninformed?

Also, when the angry orange declared an emergency we were told that refugees commit crimes at a MUCH LOWER RATE than citizens. So how is moving them to cities going to increase crime/decrease the safety of the cities?

The whole stagnation of this situation is stupid and is a humanitarian disaster being created by the lack of action from Congress.

Does anybody disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So ... we have, for decades, been sending "these people" on bus trips all over the country ... are these congressmen really so uninformed?

Also, when the angry orange declared an emergency we were told that refugees commit crimes at a MUCH LOWER RATE than citizens. So how is moving them to cities going to increase crime/decrease the safety of the cities?

The whole stagnation of this situation is stupid and is a humanitarian disaster being created by the lack of action from Congress.

Does anybody disagree?
    The left has been playing chess with undocumented immigrants as their pawns for years hoping for those pawns to reach the other side of the board and become anything but a pawn.

Now they’ve been beaten at their own game, check and mate....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

Does anybody disagree?
    Mathematically... The rate likely would go down if they were counted in census. The amount of crimes will go up, because the rate is not 0. So if not counted crime rate would also increase.

Thats just math though. The real thing here is if you take a bunch of people with no money and drop them all in one place desperation is going to happen. Let them go to where they have family and friends to support them... then the outcome is likely different.
    Last edited by flips333; 04-14-2019 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

I am for legalizing pot. I am not for dropping hundreds of pounds of it in the middle of the street and saying “have at it”.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Why is there this huge influx of immigrants anyways? What's causing this?

It's been crazy the past month or 2 right? I wonder why..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why is there this huge influx of immigrants anyways? What's causing this?

It's been crazy the past month or 2 right? I wonder why..
    ewing's hundreds of pounds of pot?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I am for legalizing pot. I am not for dropping hundreds of pounds of it in the middle of the street and saying “have at it”.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I'd buy that for a dollar.
    I’ll take more legal pot and people on my area. I don’t see how means drop off bus loads people with no where to go on my corner anymore then means drop hundreds of pounds of weed in the streets and let people fight for it

I’ll take more legal pot and people on my area. I don’t see how means drop off bus loads people with no where to go on my corner anymore then means drop hundreds of pounds of weed in the streets and let people fight for it

And what exactly do you think is happening to US's southern border states/cities? Exactly what you said you don't want to happen in your town.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Immigration Reform

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And what exactly do you think is happening to US's southern border states/cities? Exactly what you said you don't want to happen in your town.
    Really? Idk, do there is an issue and I think you are being childishly partisan about it.

Last edited by ewing; 04-14-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Then don’t be childish about it.

So you'd be ok with it if your local government said bring them all in, but you're not ok with it because Trump is trolling sanctuary cities?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!