Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 260 of 262 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 3926
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Where would you feel safer if your life was in danger?
    Canada is even safer. Why don't they continue north?????

I think we both know why???

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    So that means anyone who breaks any law at any time at any point is a criminal, no? So you're a criminal I'm sure. I'm a criminal. Your family and friends are criminals, my family and friends are criminals. Every person is a criminal!

So stop using the word as some silly justification.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    there is a difference between breaking the law, and being caught breaking the law.

https://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo...illegally.html

Whether it’s by crossing the U.S. border with a "coyote" or buying a fake U.S. passport, a foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally can be both convicted of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws. Illegal entry also carries consequences for anyone who might later attempt to apply for a green card or other immigration benefit.
    Criminal Penalties for Improper Entry to the U.S.

For the first improper entry offense, the person can be fined (as a criminal penalty), or imprisoned for up to six months, or both.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

yes, about 2,000 miles of US to get thru
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

That's another thing. Border control isn't just one country. Canada reinforces their border as well so if you do get past the U.S. border, you have to worry about Canada's as well. Canada also doesn't have the economic opportunities the U.S. can provide to illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yes, about 2,000 miles of US to get thru
    If we offered them first class plane fare to Toronto, they wouldn't go, and Canada would not take them.

Let's get real here. The US is a good deal and so long as the dems are around they would be welcomed with open arms and voter registeration forms.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there is a difference between breaking the law, and being caught breaking the law.

https://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo...illegally.html
    No, no there isn't .
    If you are looking to define "silly" read the post you just wrote.
    Its true, stop calling people criminals unless you "never" break the law in any way.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

No, no there isn't . Its true, stop calling people criminals unless you "never" break the law in any way.

So I can't call a murderer a criminal if I jaywalked a street in NYC? Nice logic. Pedophiles are not criminals as well.

Canada has closed its borders to any nonessentials coming from the US — and for good reason.

Immigration Reform

If we offered them first class plane fare to Toronto, they wouldn't go, and Canada would not take them.

Let's get real here. The US is a good deal and so long as the dems are around they would be welcomed with open arms and voter registeration forms.
    Sure some of them. Before Trump I think something like 30 to 40% of cases were granted. He got us down to like 15% I think. You want 0 and pretend everyone one of these people are the same. Anyway once the ones that stay become permanent they should be encourage to vote like all other Americans.

What’s not real is your idea that it would be 100% if it was up to Democrats or that all these people are the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-29-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Too cold in Canada.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Why???

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So I can't call a murderer a criminal if I jaywalked a street in NYC? Nice logic. Pedophiles are not criminals as well.
    It isn't about "logic" its that people aren't smart enough to differentiate when its ok and isn't ok. So just don't do it.

What you're describing would put illegal immigrants on the same level as murderers. So that doesn't work. Its absurd.

And let's not pretend jaywalking is the most you've done.

Click here to register!

It isn't about "logic" its that people aren't smart enough to differentiate when its ok and isn't ok. So just don't do it.

What you're describing would put illegal immigrants on the same level as murderers. So that doesn't work. Its absurd.

And let's not pretend jaywalking is the most you've done.

Poor explanation at hand. There are different sentences based on the crime you commit. You don't get arrested for jaywalking but you will get put behind prison for murdering someone. Both are crimes by the legal definition but the law has a way of determining the penalty associated with the crime. Illegal immigrants aren't U.S. citizens. They don't get the same rights as an American nor should they. They are illegally in this country= criminals. If I am illegally in your home, you have the right to call the police and have me arrested. So you're just arguing semantics at this point. You can be the best and nicest person in the world but if you sneak in here illegally, you ignored the laws of the country and should be treated as a criminal and subject to the penalty that U.S. immigration determines fit.

What does it matter what the most I've done is? The government is entrusted to protect and serve the citizens of the United States. I am not bound by that same duty. I don't have to protect and serve the citizens of the United States... Key difference here.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Poor explanation at hand. There are different sentences based on the crime you commit. You don't get arrested for jaywalking but you will get put behind prison for murdering someone. Both are crimes by the legal definition but the law has a way of determining the penalty associated with the crime. Illegal immigrants aren't U.S. citizens. They don't get the same rights as an American nor should they. They are illegally in this country= criminals. If I am illegally in your home, you have the right to call the police and have me arrested. So you're just arguing semantics at this point. You can be the best and nicest person in the world but if you sneak in here illegally, you ignored the laws of the country and should be treated as a criminal and subject to the penalty that U.S. immigration determines fit.

What does it matter what the most I've done is? The government is entrusted to protect and serve the citizens of the United States. I am not bound by that same duty. I don't have to protect and serve the citizens of the United States... Key difference here.
    Nah, they shouldn't be. US immigration can't be trusted nor can the legal system as a whole.

Click here to register!

Nah, they shouldn't be. US immigration can't be trusted nor can the legal system as a whole.

Nice response. In other words, feelings are more important than facts.