Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 259 of 262 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 3926
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Like I said some are some aren’t. Your insistence that they are all the same doesn’t surprise me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let's say you are right……then why didn't they just stop in Mexico and apply for refugee status there.

Your constantly giving them the benefit of the doubt doesn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    follow the conversation...I didn't quote a post because I was just adding to the conversation going on at the time

oh my, I didn't quote one here either!
    Don't you be breaking imaginary rules that people decided you have to follow for no other reason than that they decided they could just throw a wrench into the mix for their own amusement!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Let's say you are right……then why didn't they just stop in Mexico and apply for refugee status there.

Just as your constant demonizing of these people is absolutely no surprise to anyone.

Immigration Reform

Maybe they have family and a support system already in the states but again I don’t know. I do know it’s not a one size fits all answer

I appreciate your compliments though [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Where would you feel safer if your life was in danger?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Don't you be breaking imaginary rules that people decided you have to follow for no other reason than that they decided they could just throw a wrench into the mix for their own amusement!
    Aren't you the guy who had no idea how the electoral college system worked? Did you figure that out? Just wondering because you know... you're supposedly educated on the political process of America.

Are you going to mention the electoral system in every single one of your replies to this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Aren't you the guy who had no idea how the electoral college system worked? Did you figure that out? Just wondering because you know... you're supposedly educated on the political process of America.
    Are you the guy from the commercial? Just chilling on your skateboard listening to Stevie Nicks sipping on some cranberry cocktail?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Are you going to mention the electoral system in every single one of your replies to this guy?
    He's a one trick pony. Call anyone who disagrees with him an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    He has some good posts..

He has some bad ones.

Par for the course [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Unfortunately, America is filled with a lot of idiots. The smart ones are the ones who profit off them.

Smart idiots?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    dude, I already explained that I wasn't talking about a direct comparison to the Mayflower or even Little House on the Prairie. Nor was I talking about there being the exact same laws. I was speaking to someone who appeared to be talking like these people were criminals who should be rejected and dealt with accordingly and I was simply suggesting that shouldn't automatically be the case.
    illegally crossing the border is a crime.

there are ways to legally do this, and some don't want to do that by their own choice.

this is not and has not been the case with all immigrants, and it shouldn't be hard to separate that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    illegally crossing the border is a crime.

there are ways to legally do this, and some don't want to do that by their own choice.

this is not and has not been the case with all immigrants, and it shouldn't be hard to separate that.
    So that means anyone who breaks any law at any time at any point is a criminal, no? So you're a criminal I'm sure. I'm a criminal. Your family and friends are criminals, my family and friends are criminals. Every person is a criminal!

So stop using the word as some silly justification.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    So that means anyone who breaks any law at any time at any point is a criminal, no? So you're a criminal I'm sure. I'm a criminal. Your family and friends are criminals, my family and friends are criminals. Every person is a criminal!

So stop using the word as some silly justification.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    If you are looking to define "silly" read the post you just wrote.