Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 257 of 262 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 3926
  1. #3841
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,842
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I've worked lots of asylum cases, what's your point? These people typically have places to go when they claim asylum

    Idk what this has to do with abortion
    I wondering if you put your $$$ where your mouth is.

    Bolded…is that your paying job, to work asylum cases as an attorney or para??? If son, I'm not really impressed. If you have a different jog and work asylum cases pro bono on your own time, then yes, I would be imopressed. Cery charitable on your part.

    As far as the abortion quote…ask around.

  2. #3842
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I wondering if you put your $$$ where your mouth is.

    Bolded…is that your paying job, to work asylum cases as an attorney or para??? If son, I'm not really impressed. If you have a different jog and work asylum cases pro bono on your own time, then yes, I would be imopressed. Cery charitable on your part.

    As far as the abortion quote…ask around.
    I volunteer here. Now can you shut up and stop asking everyone?


    https://www.rchighlandpark.org/justi...-resettlement/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #3843
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,842
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I volunteer here. Now can you shut up and stop asking everyone?


    https://www.rchighlandpark.org/justi...-resettlement/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very impressive of you. Very generous.

    That certainly doesn't mean I should shut up. I'm against all these illegals/refugees/whatevers coming here. I am all for legal immigration based on skills and need. Don't see why that is so hard to understand.

    Here's the problem with all these illegals……

    Pretty much no matter where you live, if you draw a half mile circle with your home as the center, there will be dozens of needy citizens within that circle (with all kinds of issues). We need to help them and not some problems from other countries. Why are we spending so much time and $$$ on these illegals when we have issues with our own people??? That's all I've ever said.

  4. #3844
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,104
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    bingo.....bringing us back to your answers regarding the kids currently locked up at the border with their parents deported........the government is to blame for that because, if they were going to deport parents, they should have kept their kids with them...or found a way for all of them to enter.
    they shouldn't have separated the children. that's on the American government. even those that were separate, it's America's fault that they couldn't keep track of who was with who.

    but that doesn't change that it was the parents fault to begin with, they made the choice to illegally cross the border, to say F you to the current legal process.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #3845
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,104
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    you do it all the time and want to limit it

    these people are literally in life and death situation and you dont give a ****
    every one of them? stop.

    if they are so life and death then why don't they want to stop in Mexico?

    if they are looking for work or wanting to be reunited with other family already in America, they don't get asylum.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #3846
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I wondering if you put your $$$ where your mouth is.

    Bolded…is that your paying job, to work asylum cases as an attorney or para??? If son, I'm not really impressed. If you have a different jog and work asylum cases pro bono on your own time, then yes, I would be imopressed. Cery charitable on your part.

    As far as the abortion quote…ask around.
    Its pro bono, asylum seekers cannot afford representation and are not entitled to an attorney

    I've never once seen a client with poor intentions or a made up story. The more likely scenario is that their claims are ignored and they are sent back to their country of origin and harmed/killed.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    every one of them? stop.

    if they are so life and death then why don't they want to stop in Mexico?

    if they are looking for work or wanting to be reunited with other family already in America, they don't get asylum.
    your thoughts on this subject are truly vile and disgusting
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  7. #3847
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,575

    Immigration Reform

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Very impressive of you. Very generous.

    That certainly doesn't mean I should shut up. I'm against all these illegals/refugees/whatevers coming here. I am all for legal immigration based on skills and need. Don't see why that is so hard to understand.

    Here's the problem with all these illegals……

    Pretty much no matter where you live, if you draw a half mile circle with your home as the center, there will be dozens of needy citizens within that circle (with all kinds of issues). We need to help them and not some problems from other countries. Why are we spending so much time and $$$ on these illegals when we have issues with our own people??? That's all I've ever said.
    refugees are legal, have skill etc. many illegals came here legally and didn’t have a path to permanent residency. Your a know it all that knows nothing Sluggo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-27-2020 at 06:27 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #3848
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    35,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

    That certainly doesn't mean I should shut up. .
    It certainly does.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #3849
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,842
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    refugees are legal, have skill etc. many illegals came here legally and didn’t have a path to permanent residency. Your a know it all that knows nothing Sluggo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OK. Let's clarify a few items.

    Bolded………then that makes them ILLEGAL. In most cases they have overstayed there visas…9vork visas or visitation) and that makes them illegals.

    As far as refugees…could be that you don't know what a refugee actually is. It is more than just showing up and saying "I am a refugee." Claims of refugee status need to be investigated.

    (Side Note: it also makes one wonder why so many Central Americans pass through Mexico to claim refugee status at the US border. Why not claim refugee status in Mexico? [And before you get to it, I do realize that there are some (few) who show up at the border that are not hispanic or from Central America. But, again, why not claim refugee status in Mexico?]).

    This may help you. It is from some UN web site…

    Who is a refugee?

    A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war or violence. A refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group. Most likely, they cannot return home or are afraid to do so. War and ethnic, tribal and religious violence are leading causes of refugees fleeing their countries.

    So being a refugee is more than just wanting to come here.Simply being poor does not qualify. The vast majority on the border do not qualify. Not liking where you live and wanting to live somewhere better does not qualify as a refugee.

    Second bolded…while I can't say you are a know it all (I really can't) I can say that if you believe that these people qualify as refugees, you are very naive.

  10. #3850
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    These kids are here because……

    1 they are runaways

    2 the parents deposited them here to get a better life

    3 the parents deposited them here in the hopes that once they were in, they would be the anchor to eventually bring the parents along.

    4 they were part of some illicit deal and they became separated.

    These kids all have names. It would be a simple matter for a "distraught parent" to have their government make some sort of inquiry.

    I just doubt very much that some US official intentionally separated kids from their parents without paperwork etc. What would be the advantage to do so.
    You are wrong. The parents are ignored and treated like they are rapists or murderers by our government and not given the time of day. They can’t simply do anything to or with our government.

    We are in this whole mess because our government believes they are on par with al-Qaeda.

  11. #3851
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    50,575

    Immigration Reform

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    OK. Let's clarify a few items.

    Bolded………then that makes them ILLEGAL. In most cases they have overstayed there visas…9vork visas or visitation) and that makes them illegals.

    As far as refugees…could be that you don't know what a refugee actually is. It is more than just showing up and saying "I am a refugee." Claims of refugee status need to be investigated.

    (Side Note: it also makes one wonder why so many Central Americans pass through Mexico to claim refugee status at the US border. Why not claim refugee status in Mexico? [And before you get to it, I do realize that there are some (few) who show up at the border that are not hispanic or from Central America. But, again, why not claim refugee status in Mexico?]).

    This may help you. It is from some UN web site…

    Who is a refugee?

    A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war or violence. A refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group. Most likely, they cannot return home or are afraid to do so. War and ethnic, tribal and religious violence are leading causes of refugees fleeing their countries.

    So being a refugee is more than just wanting to come here.Simply being poor does not qualify. The vast majority on the border do not qualify. Not liking where you live and wanting to live somewhere better does not qualify as a refugee.

    Second bolded…while I can't say you are a know it all (I really can't) I can say that if you believe that these people qualify as refugees, you are very naive.
    Wtf which people don’t qualify? clearly some do if not the word wouldn’t exist. You are not stupid but when it comes to any issue that you associate with a group you deem “undesirable” (true or not) you do nothing but stereotype and yes act like a know it all

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 10-28-2020 at 10:05 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #3852
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,104
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

    your thoughts on this subject are truly vile and disgusting
    how is the law disgusting?

    answer the question, if they are so life and death then why don't they want to stop in Mexico?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #3853
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,912
    The vast majority of white people commonly referred to as 'red blooded Americans' didn't come to this country because they were poor or persecuted....their ancestors got in because they showed up at the door and asked to come in. Why should it be harder for others to do the same?

    The way some of this year's crap has transpired, there may be more 'openings' available anyway....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #3854
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,842
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wtf which people don’t qualify? clearly some do if not the word wouldn’t exist. You are not stupid but when it comes to any issue that you associate with a group you deem “undesirable” (true or not) you do nothing but stereotype and yes act like a know it all

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are not stupid either.

    Go back and re-read.

    Refugees are clearly defined as to what makes them a refugee. Just having a hard time of it (being poor and/or jobless) does not qualify as being a refugee and the US or any country is not obligated to take them in. These people just don't want to live in their native country and we, unfortunately, are the closest prosperous country.

    And, again, many are passing through Mexico (and maybe some other countries). Why don't they stay there…answer is because we are a better deal than Mexico.

    i am not heartless and feel for their situation but we can't just take everyone in. Their country has let them down, not the US. I would even be in favor of a huge enterprise zone or trade arrangement that would benefit all of the Americas (including the US) and keep these people home and let them prosper there. But where would the $$$ come from (hmmm…what is all that black stuff underground in Venezuela that those morons can't figure out what to do with.)

    The problem is that most of these countries have awful, corrupt governments that would screw up anything that was put in place. It is their governments, not ours, that needs to be overhauled. And it will never happen.And their people keep looking north to the US.

  15. #3855
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,912
    Make Mexico our 51st state and there's a ton less border to build a wall on
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •