Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 254 of 262 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 3926
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    A new statue of liberty should clearly state "Stay at Home, we don't want you".
    Dumb post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Dumb post.
    Yea, wes forgot to mention that whites are still welcome.

Shame on you Wes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He has a point. It would have been a lot harder to misplace children from their parents if you didn’t separate them in the first place.
    if this is the idea then one could also say that children would not have been separated from their parents if the parents were not apprehended for illegally crossing the border.

if only there was some type of better physical barrier, like a wall.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

He has a point. It would have been a lot harder to misplace children from their parents if you didn’t separate them in the first place.
    unless I'm mistaken, this didn't start with Trump
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    unless I'm mistaken, this didn't start with Trump
    So, everything is ok, supposedly, since Obama did it. I get so tired of people placing blame on each other, while both sides are letting these kids grow old in our system away from their parents. Just adding to the kids' mental anguish. But, Hey let's continue the blame game and do nothing as we do with everything. This is directed at both sides, so don't accuse me of playing favorites.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

All this immigration crying is like feeling sorry for a mountain climber that gets killed in a fall. Or a cave diver that doesn't make it back up.

Very sad but they clearly chose a dangerous activity. Like walking across the border. (Had no sympathy for the American hikers a few years back that crossed over the Iranian border on a hike and got themselves arrested. Was that really the only place they could find to hike??? Dumb.)

If all these people stay home, go to an American Consulate and apply properly and wait their turn…no one gets separated.

Seems simple to me.

And it is not racial like many of you are trying top make it out to be. I'd feel the same way about lily white Scandanavians.

Apply, qualify, come in……pretty simple concept.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    So, everything is ok, supposedly, since Obama did it. I get so tired of people placing blame on each other, while both sides are letting these kids grow old in our system away from their parents. Just adding to the kids' mental anguish. But, Hey let's continue the blame game and do nothing as we do with everything. This is directed at both sides, so don't accuse me of playing favorites.
    I wasn't excusing Trump....the whole wall thing, the whole border policy, is stupid...cripes there's Mexican families that may have been here longer than mine has. I was simply pointing out that it wasn't just Trump's policy that caused this and the problem is longer term...and those administrations aren't blameless

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I wasn't excusing Trump....the whole wall thing, the whole border policy, is stupid...cripes there's Mexican families that may have been here longer than mine has. I was simply pointing out that it wasn't just Trump's policy that caused this and the problem is longer term...and those administrations aren't blameless
    Set rules……follow rules.

Problem solved.

Set rules……follow rules.

Problem solved.
    Follow rules.....still get punished...

Many of these people are coming here and requesting asylum and showing up where they are supposed to and our government is deciding to ignore that and just detain and throw them out of the country.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

All this immigration crying is like feeling sorry for a mountain climber that gets killed in a fall. Or a cave diver that doesn't make it back up.

Very sad but they clearly chose a dangerous activity. Like walking across the border. (Had no sympathy for the American hikers a few years back that crossed over the Iranian border on a hike and got themselves arrested. Was that really the only place they could find to hike??? Dumb.)

If all these people stay home, go to an American Consulate and apply properly and wait their turn…no one gets separated.

Seems simple to me.

And it is not racial like many of you are trying top make it out to be. I'd feel the same way about lily white Scandanavians.

Apply, qualify, come in……pretty simple concept.
    Except both of those instances are natural, and in illegal immigrants’ case what’s happen to them isn’t if natural causes. The US is doing it. In your analogy, it would be like if a border patrol agent pushed the hiker off a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if this is the idea then one could also say that children would not have been separated from their parents if the parents were not apprehended for illegally crossing the border.

if only there was some type of better physical barrier, like a wall.
    The children would not have been separated from their parents if the US did not separate them from their parents. They were still with their parents when they came here illegally, so the journey was not what separated them, the US did.

Set rules……follow rules.

Problem solved.
    the rules you like you mean, but not the ones you dont like
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Except both of those instances are natural, and in illegal immigrants’ case what’s happen to them isn’t if natural causes. The US is doing it. In your analogy, it would be like if a border patrol agent pushed the hiker off a cliff.
    Gimme a break!

The US is doing it.

You act as if we have an Under Swecretary of Persecuting Guatemalans down there in DC plottind, plottimg, plotting.

get real here.

those darn kids, shoulda never listened to their parents...they shoulda said Daddy, no...

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    the rules you like you mean, but not the ones you dont like
    Simple rules

Apply

be self supporting

Have a place to go

Have skills

By the way, how many have you taken in????