Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252
Results 3,766 to 3,771 of 3771
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    That would be nice however Trump is doing everything he can to prevent that. He has made it so that it is damn near impossible for people to get into the US legally which has accentuated the problem of illegal border crossing. He has made the situation worse rather than improving it.
    you're going to have to show me what Trump has specifically done to support this.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Lol

you can't "Remain in America Illegally"

whether you like it or not, want to admit it or not, there are people in the country that are not legal citizens. that would make them illegal.

you seem to dislike the term illegal, so lets use undocumented. if they are undocumented, why can't they get on a path to become documented. some literally do not want to, that is them remaining whether you want to use illegal or undocumented.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Doesn't matter what dumb term you want to use. BEING in this country is not a crime.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

So I'm told that the hurricane took down a good portion of border wall down in Texas. Maybe if the GOP had taken climate change a bit more seriously that wouldn't have happened.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So I'm told that the hurricane took down a good portion of border wall down in Texas. Maybe if the GOP had taken climate change a bit more seriously that wouldn't have happened.
    I must've been asleep or just not paying attention when he even got funding to BUILD any walls.
    However, that's an odd extrapolation......funds spent on the wall weren't going to prevent a hurricane.
    Climate change has been an issue thru Democratic administrations as well and is still a growing problem.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

HELLO