Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 290 of 298 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 4460
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You can say anything that you want to say. You just, though, are either factually stupid or just plain ignorant. Either way, Biden intentionally has let over 200,000 people a month to cross illegally into this country. His own border patrol personnel have reported it. He should be tried for treason based on this alone.
    Biden hasn’t intentionally let anyone in. The fact is that our border is seeing more people coming and that means we are seeing more detainees, crossings, and removals. We would be only seeing slight increases if COVID hadn’t happened.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Biden hasn’t intentionally let anyone in. The fact is that our border is seeing more people coming and that means we are seeing more detainees, crossings, and removals. We would be only seeing slight increases if COVID hadn’t happened.
    Lie to someone else. Right now, flights are taking place all over the US with illegal aliens crammed full who are then bussed into towns and cities across the US. No plan just dumped into the US.

Lie to someone else. Right now, flights are taking place all over the US with illegal aliens crammed full who are then bussed into towns and cities across the US. No plan just dumped into the US.
    You are welcome to post disputing facts.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    They really want us to be afraid of the brown people.
    you spelled illegal immigrants wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

https://nypost.com/2022/01/26/leaked...grant-invasion
    ‘Betraying the American people’: Leaked video reveals Joe Biden’s ‘hush hush’ migrant invasion
    Two million illegal immigrants from dozens of countries crossed over from Mexico last year, and the Biden administration is facilitating the cartels’ people-smuggling operation — at taxpayer expense.
    This is nothing short of a betrayal of the American people.

And that’s not just me saying it — those are exactly the words of one federal government contractor employed to transport migrants from the southern border to the airport in White Plains.

“The government is betraying the American people,” the contractor told a Westchester County police officer in a conversation that was recorded on the cop’s bodycam on the tarmac of the county airport on Aug. 13, 2021. The men were standing beside a Boeing 737 flown in from Fort Bliss, Texas, by iAero Airways under charter by the federal government.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you spelled illegal immigrants wrong.
    No, I spelled brown people right.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

This reminds me of the episode of Community where Jeff and Britta get into the argument with those three kids that came to the school. If you've watched the episode, I really don't need to explain any further.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

confirming you are so far up the left's *** you're gullible to whatever they tell you to think.

the problem is not, brown people. it's those that say **** you to the immigration process, illegal immigrants that don't care about immigration laws.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    confirming you are so far up the left's *** you're gullible to whatever they tell you to think.

the problem is not, brown people. it's those that say **** you to the immigration process, illegal immigrants that don't care about immigration laws.
    Of course it is. I understand you need to pretend like it's not, but that's plainly "the problem."

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Of course it is. I understand you need to pretend like it's not, but that's plainly "the problem."
    Nate...next time you crawl that far up my ***, as you were accused, do I have to pay for the colonoscopy?

Don't worry, I'll bill you.

Don't worry, I'll bill you.
    Let me know ahead of time so I can change my location to say Canada and not America. I can't afford that bill...but I can afford free-99.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You are welcome to post disputing facts.

Illegal flights engineered by Biden's DHS department. Dead of night. COntractors hired for stealth like transportation all over the US so the cities and residents do not know that Biden is dumping them into their towns and cities.

Viral video shows illegal immigrants released at the ...
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/26/...
    A new viral video shows illegal immigrants nabbed at the border in Texas being released, ferried to airports and dropped off to catch flights taking them deeper into the U.S.. Bill Melugin, a Fox ...

Illegal flights engineered by Biden's DHS department. Dead of night. COntractors hired for stealth like transportation all over the US so the cities and residents do not know that Biden is dumping them into their towns and cities.

Viral video shows illegal immigrants released at the ...
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/26/...
    A new viral video shows illegal immigrants nabbed at the border in Texas being released, ferried to airports and dropped off to catch flights taking them deeper into the U.S.. Bill Melugin, a Fox ...
    What does that have to do with my points? The fact is that Biden and DHS have done way more deportation than any other administration. You’re just posting the latest rantings from Fox News.

I like how they use "dead of night" to make it really sound sneaky.