Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Immigration Reform

A lot of negotiations going on between gop and democrats including between McCarthy and Hoyer

What would you like to see done with immigration the visa lottery etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see a bipartisan solution. Which apparently happened today and Trump killed it.

This issue seems like it should be one of the easier ones to find a bipartisan solution on, so hopefully they can still figure it out.

GOP focus is on security and DEM focus is on the rights of immigrants. Both need to be addressed, so a middle ground should be attainable.....as long as a certain loud-mouthed orangutan drops his wall nonsense and lets McConnell, Graham and Schumer figure this out. Not that I'm much of a fan of any of them, but on this issue I somewhat trust them to resolve the policy.

E-Verify mandatory for all employers,End Chain Migration and Eliminate Visa Lottery should be top priority.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    E-Verify mandatory for all employers,End Chain Migration and Eliminate Visa Lottery should be top priority.
    I guess now that the president was able to get Melania's family here using chain migration, he would probably be ok ending that
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I guess now that the president was able to get Melania's family here using chain migration, he would probably be ok ending that
    Who cares about Trump? he'll be irrelevant soon enough
    Most of the people defending him now are just doing so to protect their party

But When are we going to draw the line? If it doesn't happen now, Dems wont push it later

We want all these great things: healthcare, jobs, good wages etc.

You don't achieve that with open borders.

We've finally got close to full employment but that won't last, the slightest bit of wage increases in this market is due to corporations competing for good workers.
    Last edited by kevin13697; 01-11-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Don’t allow people from shithole countries written in crayons.

Merit based immigration system. Implement a system that targets high value individuals from a wide variety a countries. My ideal immigration system wouldn't include high risk countries such as Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan ect ect; where terrorist could easily infiltrate. Certain emphasis should be put on workers with high levels of skill as well, where our country lacks the ability to produce such workers. The nonimmigrant visa system should be heavily scrutinized. Employers who abuse our country by hiring illegal aliens should face severe punishment.

Can’t wait to hear what Ann Coulter thinks of that

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    With 25 Billion for a border wall

What a dumbass. Anyone that supports a border wall is a full fledged idiot
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Yea but I think Schumer might have a hard time turning that down.

https://twitter.com/elizacollins1/st...53845203087360

Basically doubling the amount of people that Schumer and dems originally wanted in exchange of his wall and chain mitgration

It shouldnt even be a topic for debate, there is only 1 legitimate side for both issues.

You are stupid if you want a border wall

and you have no humanity is you don't support DACA

This literally could not be a more open and shut case yet idiots are sill debating this. $25 Billion could be spent on so many more important things
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    With 25 Billion for a border wall

What a dumbass. Anyone that supports a border wall is a full fledged idiot
    would that also include the Democrats that supported it in 2006?

tens of thousands of immigrants illegally cross the border every month. that is a problem.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    It shouldnt even be a topic for debate, there is only 1 legitimate side for both issues.

You are stupid if you want a border wall

and you have no humanity is you don't support DACA

This literally could not be a more open and shut case yet idiots are sill debating this. $25 Billion could be spent on so many more important things
    There should be no DACA without proper immigration reform. There needs to be common sense immigration reform and there’s ways to enforce the boarder more strict measures etc that’s bipartisan

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast