Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262
Results 3,916 to 3,926 of 3926
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Your post is 100% right.

I don't know why people come and I don't care.

I freely admit it.

They are not our problem. We have enough problems of our own. They only add to our problems. They add to our costs. Their own country has failed them.

Things are not better by them being here. And if they didn't eventually vote democrat you would never hear about them.

So why is my being against their coming here so hard for you to understand????

And, once agaoin, how many have you taken in???
    Just stop making post where you assume tons of things about these people when you donít know, donít care, and donít intend to find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

As someone who lives near a lot of dairy farms and meat packing plants, I'm fully aware of the jobs many of these immigrants take on that the average American would not. I also know many immigrants work in places like California picking fruits and vegetables, more jobs done that the average American wouldn't touch.

So every night when you sit down to supper, whether you like it or not whether you think they should be here or not, there's a good chance part or even most of your meal was touched by an immigrants hand before it hit your supermarket.

Again, the issue isn't with them coming in, it's coming up with better ways to allow that to happen and deal with them once they're here.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    As someone who lives near a lot of dairy farms and meat packing plants, I'm fully aware of the jobs many of these immigrants take on that the average American would not. I also know many immigrants work in places like California picking fruits and vegetables, more jobs done that the average American wouldn't touch.

So every night when you sit down to supper, whether you like it or not whether you think they should be here or not, there's a good chance part or even most of your meal was touched by an immigrants hand before it hit your supermarket.

Again, the issue isn't with them coming in, it's coming up with better ways to allow that to happen and deal with them once they're here.
    Just like politics, people donít like seeing or hearing about how the proverbial sausage is made.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Just stop making post where you assume tons of things about these people when you donít know, donít care, and donít intend to find out

But it is OK for you to make the same assumptions on the other side, right????

Immigration Reform

But it is OK for you to make the same assumptions on the other side, right????
    I repeatedly said I donít know and there wasnít a one size fits all answer to questions like why are they coming etc

Last edited by ewing; 10-30-2020 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Many of these families are coming from areas of extreme violence and aren't just crossing the border for better jobs....they were quite often literally fleeing for their lives.

That could explain why some parents, who were separated from their children and deported, even when FOUND have wanted their kids to be able to stay here even if they themselves couldn't. Saw a quote from one who said through an interpreter she wanted her children to stay there even if she couldn't, hoped to see them again, but said the only thing for them back home was death.

Your post is 100% right.

I don't know why people come and I don't care.

I freely admit it.

They are not our problem. We have enough problems of our own. They only add to our problems. They add to our costs. Their own country has failed them.

Things are not better by them being here. And if they didn't eventually vote democrat you would never hear about them.

So why is my being against their coming here so hard for you to understand????

And, once agaoin, how many have you taken in???
    What are they adding to "the problem"? More things you made up?

Asylum seekers join the work force, pay taxes, graduate from college, and commit crimes at a fraction of the rate of current US citizens.

But most are not coming here to avoid persecution. They are coming here just to avoiud being thereÖwhere ever there is.
    Totally made up by you. 100% a lie. And disgusting
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Migrants have done the majority of farming in this country for over a hundred years. It was literally incentivized by the US government for a long time.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Sluggo the Smart!

Actually all those immigrants working in our tech industry are precisely why we can carry rural states like in the midwest and still be the strongest country in the world.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by hellinkrean2 View Post
    If you're new to the hobby of online gambling and want to know more about...

M&M Survey
    You should talk to Jackie. He's the high roller around here lol
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 10-31-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Migrants have done the majority of farming in this country for over a hundred years. It was literally incentivized by the US government for a long time.
    I've always found it odd that people like my grandparents, who came over from Norway and Denmark, are considered migrants (even tho their move was permanent from the start) while people coming from Mexico are most often considered immigrants (even tho in many cases their move is temporary)...the reverse of the definitions. Not that it matters a lot...the words otherwise mean the same other than the intended length of stay.