Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    God we suck... time to blow it up!

But for reals... anyone tired of Nick Young? He KILLS us on defense and he isn't giving us much offensively. I mean last night was the night for him to get buckets and he did nada
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = Rebuild Mode! Love my fellow Faithful
    Warriors = 2015 & 2017 NBA CHAMPIONS!
    A's = The young talent is here!
    WINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    God we suck... time to blow it up!

But for reals... anyone tired of Nick Young? He KILLS us on defense and he isn't giving us much offensively. I mean last night was the night for him to get buckets and he did nada
    It's one game, just at a bad time. I haven't bothered to look at his totals or averages but when I watch the games, he comes through in spurts, which is what we expected I think for the most part. I do agree he hasn't overly impressed much either though haha.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    It's one game, just at a bad time. I haven't bothered to look at his totals or averages but when I watch the games, he comes through in spurts, which is what we expected I think for the most part. I do agree he hasn't overly impressed much either though haha.
    I agree. We hoped he'd be a player the Warriors could put in and if he's hot keep him in, but if he's not take him out. It sucks when the team has to rely on him to not only score but create and make decisions.

That said the whole team seemed to be sleep walking through that game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12