Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177
Results 2,641 to 2,653 of 2653
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Clinton was the first Democrat (or perhaps better to say, Trump was the first Republican to lose) Orange County in forever. It's always been the base of California conservatism from Nixon to Reagan and up until Trump. So yes I think I know what I'm talking about much more so than you.
    You can’t even read your own original post.

Orange County is the home of Ronald Reagan It was literally the only bright spot for conservatives in California. The state somehow just got worse for them. But sure, keep downplaying Trump's toxicity in suburban America and see where that gets you in 2020.
    Only. Only 1 of 54 for Ronald Reagan in 1980. That is clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    How about Trump shrugging off the losses in the midterms saying “my name wasn’t on the ticket”?
    That sounds exactly like Trump. Never accept any blame but demand all the praise.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    How about Trump shrugging off the losses in the midterms saying “my name wasn’t on the ticket”?
    This statement accomplishes exactly what Trump wants it to accomplish: he revels in pissing off the so-called liberals, which in turn induces these self-appointed guardians of civic virtue to focus more on his abhorrent personality over and against his policies (which are abhorrent enough on their own).

Meanwhile, his base cheer unremittingly his crass pronouncements, but fail entirely to see that he is all the while strategically deflecting them away from the fact that he and his administration are screwing them and their interests.

Face it: he may be repulsive, but he is a master manipulator — all of this bombast is nothing but a brazen sleight of hand.

Best thing to do: stop paying any attention to what the man says.

Alas, the opposition can’t seem to help it. I suppose it’s just too titillating (and it makes them feel all the more virtuous).

As for the loyalists....
    Last edited by Crovash; Yesterday at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    The poster who posts the most bs is fnk without a doubt and he's conservative. There's a few staunch blue no matter who liberals on this site, but theres also alot of progressives who you could find middle ground with.
    counter me if you can, what have I posted that is BS?
    I don't just randomly post things without something to back up what I' saying.

remember the backlash during the 2016 election whether Trump would accept the results. why now do Democrats not get the same criticism from the same people/media when they can't accept the results.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

remember the backlash during the 2016 election whether Trump would accept the results. why now do Democrats not get the same criticism from the same people/media when they can't accept the results.
    HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You can’t even read your own original post.

Only. Only 1 of 54 for Ronald Reagan in 1980. That is clueless.
    No it's you who can't read it. I wasn't speaking about his electoral success in the state. It is a fact that Orange County has been the only bright spot for conservatives in California since the Prop. 187 fiasco. Until Trump came along. You are dumb.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

No it's you who can't read it. I wasn't speaking about his electoral success in the state. It is a fact that Orange County has been the only bright spot for conservatives in California since the Prop. 187 fiasco. Until Trump came along. You are dumb.
    Oh, of course. Prop. 187. Sure. So well articulated in your original post.

No wonder the democrats are in trouble.
    Last edited by Crovash; Yesterday at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Oh, of course. Prop. 187. Sure. So well articulated in your original post.

No wonder the democrats are in trouble.
    From 1996-2012 the Republican has won Orange County despite not being competitive statewide. I really didn't think I'd have to hold your hand through this. Clearly the only thing "in trouble" is your failing grey matter.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

The only way anyone could think Democrats are in trouble after this election is if their brain is smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The only way anyone could think Democrats are in trouble after this election is if their brain is smooth.
    I wouldn't say they're in trouble but I wouldn't say they're "good to go!". A lot of promising developments for sure, but there's a mountain's worth of work left to be done. This result should have happened, and so long as everyone doesn't spend the next two years congratulating themselves, it's OK talking about it.

I'm still not convinced the Party is at all where it needs to be. A lot of great individual candidates, but the Party as a whole? I'm still really nervous. And even those candidates...a lot of it worked better because Trump is around. Even so, there was way more distancing one's self from the Party than usual, and for good reason frankly.

Also, glad you are using "smoothbrained". Keep it in your vocab
    this my sig

It’s looking alright for dems, but not everything is good news. Their are some things to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

Lol
    This is awesome

I can’t tell you how energizing it is to be on the vanguard of another democratic administration — the last two were such models of progress.
    Last edited by Crovash; Yesterday at 09:45 PM.