Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

in other words, you have nothing to counter what I said.

You had nothing to say.

where did anyone say that.

any proof to back up that current Republican party has said/suggested that being black is something criminal.
    You only talk about them as possessing the ability to think for themselves when they vote for Republicans. It canít possibly be anything else other than ignorance as to why they vote for Democrats. You discount the fact that Democrats are fighting to ensure more votes get counted and not barring people from voting. It canít possibly be that Democrats are fighting to ensure all schools get better. The list goes on to issues that affect all people, and by virtue of that black people.

Policies that are implemented that tend to hurt black Americans and minorities as a whole. One of the worst that no one really talks about is that many southern black churches would do ďsouls to the pollsĒ events to encourage registration and voting. So many states responded by making those activities illegal. Barring registration on Sundays and the organization tougher. Funny that never gets mentioned when the Republicans are saying they support religious freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    something else irrelevant. keep deflecting away from what I said benny01.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    You had nothing to say.
    I copied/pasted in this thread the same thing I said in the other thread when you brought up this ******** there.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...0#post32442240

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post32440651

all this does is show a biased poll.

it also has this which is just ****ing stupid. not surprising coming from CNN writer.
    Trump has repeatedly played with racist and xenophobic language and sentiments -- from suggesting Mexico is sending rapists and criminals to the United States to arguing the white supremacist violence in Charlottesville was a "both sides" issue to suggesting African-American Rep. Maxine Waters is a "very low IQ individual."

first Mexico or those coming from Mexico are not a race. second Trump was talking about those coming illegally. but of course the left wing media doesn't want to correct that and instead wants to manipulate people. shocking.

I'm not even going to again get into the ******** about Charlottesville.

also using what he said about Maxine Waters is also ****ing stupid. Maxine Waters has proven herself that she is stupid. saying she has a low IQ is not about her race.

but these are the type of things that you get from CNN.
    I even backed up why DNN (Democrat News Network) would push Trump is racist nonsense because they are on the other side.

New York Times..
    https://www.nytimes.com/elections/20...xit-polls.html

black vote..
    Democrat 82 83 85 90 86 83 84 90 88 95
    Republican 18 16 11 9 12 10 12 8 11 4
    ^ going back to 1972.

Democrats have dominated with the black vote for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You only talk about them as possessing the ability to think for themselves when they vote for Republicans. It canít possibly be anything else other than ignorance as to why they vote for Democrats. You discount the fact that Democrats are fighting to ensure more votes get counted and not barring people from voting. It canít possibly be that Democrats are fighting to ensure all schools get better. The list goes on to issues that affect all people, and by virtue of that black people.

Policies that are implemented that tend to hurt black Americans and minorities as a whole. One of the worst that no one really talks about is that many southern black churches would do ďsouls to the pollsĒ events to encourage registration and voting. So many states responded by making those activities illegal. Barring registration on Sundays and the organization tougher. Funny that never gets mentioned when the Republicans are saying they support religious freedom.
    you shouldn't have a predetermined conclusion.

you often say things and never provide a link to back up what you're saying.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

something else irrelevant. keep deflecting away from what I said benny01.

I copied/pasted in this thread the same thing I said in the other thread when you brought up this ******** there.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...0#post32442240

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post32440651

I even backed up why DNN (Democrat News Network) would push Trump is racist nonsense because they are on the other side.

New York Times..
    https://www.nytimes.com/elections/20...xit-polls.html

black vote..

^ going back to 1972.

Democrats have dominated with the black vote for decades.

you shouldn't have a predetermined conclusion.

you often say things and never provide a link to back up what you're saying.
    Itís not irrelevant that you posted a piece about the opinion of this group. People should know what the groupís motives are if you are posting from a group with a known and defined bias.

Got my parents to promise to vote for Cynthia over the 4th of July weekend. They seem into it, too. I don't think there's a shot in hell she wins but this race is the perfect representation of what the Democratic Party (mostly bad, and in this case: conservative) is and what it needs to become.
    this my sig

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Got my parents to promise to vote for Cynthia over the 4th of July weekend. They seem into it, too. I don't think there's a shot in hell she wins but this race is the perfect representation of what the Democratic Party (mostly bad, and in this case: conservative) is and what it needs to become.
    While Ocasio-Cortez should prevail, Nixon and Teachout (Zephyr Teachout, candidate for Attorny General in New York) will probably get smoked by the [corrupt] establishment. Upstate is not very progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Good to hear. Cuomo's got to go.

Democrats: we donít need any celebrities turned politicians.

Also Democrats: we need to elect the lady from Sex and the City as governor of New York.

Democrats: we donít need any celebrities turned politicians.

Also Democrats: we need to elect the lady from Sex and the City as governor of New York.

1. I'd vote (well...encourage my family to) for a sentient turd over Cuomo so long as said turd was left of him.

2. I see no similarities between Cynthia and Oprah/The Rock/Katy Perry/etc. other than her profession. That matters, for sure, but her brand is not her celebrity. She is not of the ****** out of touch Hollywood Liberal brand. She's running a leftist campaign in a state that needs just that. She's not a capitalist. She's accepting no corporate money. She's not banking on her celebrity; she just happens to be one. She's more qualified than any of those people could ever imagine.

The last thing I want is for the party to become the Celebrity Centrist party. I cringe at the idea of any of the mentioned celebs running for president. Yes, partially because they are celebs and they've rose to fame for reasons completely unrelated to governance. But mostly because they're just bland, out of touch, Hollywood Resistance Liberals. Blech.

Cynthia isn't that.

**** Andrew Cuomo.
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-12-2018 at 02:01 PM.
    this my sig

I hope Nixon wins. Would you said she is a progressive? I am seeing a lot of women stepping up this year. The social democrat out of NYC. Cortez I think, Stacey Abram for Georgia Governor, Mai Khanh Tran out of california who is going after a republican (Royce, 13 term)seat. Most can be traced back to that woman march the second weekend of Trump administration. I hope they win and change the democrat party to a more progressive stance. Kill Biden's dreams of running in 2020.

What exactly are her policy positions that have you so excited?

What exactly are her policy positions that have you so excited?
    I cannot answer for him, but this could be an interesting primary race insofar as Nixon is focusing significant effort on positioning herself primarily as an anti-Cuomo candidate (anti-Trumpism in a microcosm?)

She received a lukewarm response from New York Cityís revitalized DSA membership recently (1/3 for endorsing her candidacy; 1/3 against; 1/3 undecided), signaling that it would be most accurate to label her a ďprogressiveĒ.

What does that mean for the potential chief executive of one of Americaís most prominent states? Probably not much because sheíd likely end up with an opposition legislature ó republicans and many pro-Cuomo centrist democrats.
    Last edited by Crovash; 07-12-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Good to hear. Cuomo's got to go.
    Sadly he ainít going nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast