Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I don't have a problem with Jack shooting, but he should have pulled up instead of jumping so far forward.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    so with 20 seconds to go I was asking why not call time out with this team and try another play?

Then with 18 seconds on the clock our PG gets over half court and tries to pass it to Beasley across court and out of bounds.
    I don't think you call a play there, they stole the ball and had numbers on the break, you go for a layup there because you are not getting a better opportunity in the half court than a fast break with numbers. Jack blew it.

I hate Jack taking three's and he had so much time and Bulls were not fouling.

Markkenan now has outplayed KP a few times, kid lights up when he see's KP.
    in the overtime after markannan got a taste of KP blocking him twice bulls decided to switch him with screens lol

They lost on a Shaqtin a fool play.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Wow there goes those vets getting beat by a bunch of 20-23 year olds. Go vets.
    actually down the stretch Lopez was the key, two baskets won all the OT tips, got offensive board, clogged the middle on Beasley, and I don't think he's 20-23.

Who did you want out there Frank was playing so well tonight he earned it? Baker?

and again I ask you who on bench could the bulls put in lol, there is no one, and the guy that will be in and the guy that would shoot some of these big shots is returning soon.

I'm not a fan of Jack in at that junction or Beasley, they are not for the clutch time, but with Timmy out Beasley and if Frank actually showed up tonight he would be in as well..........

"Earning minutes."

We lost anyway, this team sucks. No duh, 29 year old Michael Beasley is going to have enough experience to outplay 20 year olds, but what does it matter if the team sucks anyway?

Unleash the youth.

Anybody want to argue bulls have a better core than us

Frank was garbage never looks at the hoops smh

Jack was solid

Our franchise player shooting under 40 percent is horrific

preserve TO's with 20 seconds, the biggest play of the game? so we used our TO with 13.9 seconds and down 4, do the math you use the TO, not like we have a Kyrie or Wall going down the court, and he did it twice.
    This is basic basketball stuff, dude, I don't know how you're so lost on it. They had the ball in transition, why would you call a timeout there? And it doesn't take Wall or Kyrie to NOT make that play. Jack should have been able to handle it.

You need that timeout precisely because there's a 50% chance you'll need to advance the ball on your next possession, late, with little time left. Which is exactly what happened. Even if Jack had made that basket, then Chicago came down and scored again, we need a timeout.

Few things

Jeff screwed up by playing Kanter too long in the 4th
    Why the **** were giving iwaba room to drive what the **** is coaching staff teaching this guys
    last play of the 4th was outright stupid i would have given it to KP or Frank

I don't know anymore wtf is this team doing lately they don't play defense and the coach is not going to the franchise player for the winning shot. Are we developing KP/Frank/WHG/Dots? or Jack/Lee/Beasly here... Vets get heavy mins and team still loses. Three straight losses to Bulls everytime iwaba killed knicks seriously where is the adjustment after first two games on this guys like what the heck do our guys practice??????

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    This "youth movement" the knicks claim to have is a crock
    Clown is finally seeing the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Meanwhile, we're looking to feed Beasley and Jack to get them some valuable development experience.
    Losing long term is clearly worth the satisfaction of winning today.

Almost half way into the season and we still can't run pick and roll with KP while rest of the league runs it with ease. If perry doesn't get rid of Jeff soon then i'm not confident about this new regime.

I want to see Frank play but he just looks bad on offense and Jack was solid

Kp just isn't efficient he needs a go to move and punish small guys

We only have 4 more wins than Chi who currently has the 7th pick in the draft.. i really think it is time to get what we can for our Vets...bring up Trey(see what he has) who is still young. and see what our young guys can do.. if they play well so be it.. if not we move up into a lottery that is loaded at the top.

We are not going anywhere as currently constructed anyway -

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast