Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Man, imagine how great this Patriots team would be if the QB, the coach, and the owner got along with each other.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Patriots will probably be in the Super Bowl again.

MVP performance from the MVP. Man, he made it look so easy.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...gland-patriots

titans were doing ok before the injury. y'all think this had an effect on the titans ability to make it a better game at least offensively?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Patriots will probably be in the Super Bowl again.
    Watching the Steelers take on the Saints, I agree.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    MVP performance from the MVP. Man, he made it look so easy.
    You must be kidding. Two completions over 15 yards the entire game.

Brady played an A game IMO. Yeah he was all dink and dunk, but command of the offense and his ability to read the defense and make changes at the line was impressive. A plus if he could of hit cooks deep a couple of times. His performance was just surgical and precise nothing too spectacular but it got the job done. His close connections to cook deep were still troubling enough to the defense for them to respect that. He took advantage of the screen game and took what the defense gave him. Unlike another dink dunk guy Smith, Brady doesn't panic at the first sniff of pressure.

There are more dynamic and complete QBs, physically. Say what you want about Brady and his style. But him and his team play to his strengths and they get the job done. The wins and the stats back him up. No matter who is on the field with him as his targets, Brady gets it done.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You must be kidding. Two completions over 15 yards the entire game.
    He just dropped 35 points. He had 337 yards on 35/53 with 3 TDís.

How many times did he even try to throw deep? Barely any. Why the **** would you go away from the gameplan when youíre shredding the defense? Good lord thatís idiotic.

The Titans also allowed the fewest plays over 20 yards this year as they said at the beginning of the broadcast IIRC. Beautiful and perfectly executed game by the MVP.

No wonder Foles played, mvp Wentz was in NE I guess?

He just dropped 35 points. He had 337 yards on 35/53 with 3 TDís.

How many times did he even try to throw deep? Barely any. Why the **** would you go away from the gameplan when youíre shredding the defense? Good lord thatís idiotic.

The Titans also allowed the fewest plays over 20 yards this year as they said at the beginning of the broadcast IIRC. Beautiful and perfectly executed game by the MVP.
    Iím just glad we get to play again after you proclaimed our season over weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Iím just glad we get to play again after you proclaimed our season over weeks ago.
    I said the Eagles had to play pretty great outside of Foles to win. The defense was great. They won. Foles managed better than I expected but 15 points wonít get it done every week.

I never said they had no chance. I only predicted them to lose by one score.

I said the Eagles had to play pretty great outside of Foles to win. The defense was great. They won. Foles managed better than I expected but 15 points wonít get it done every week.

Shall I find the post you made saying Eagles season was over. Or, you could just, ya know...

*td and 2pt conversion.

2 scores, 1 possession.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 01-14-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Shall I find the post you made saying Eagles season was over. Or, you could just, ya know...
    Yes please. It doesnít exist so youíll just be wrong again.

*td and 2pt conversion.

2 scores, 1 possession.
    I guess 7 points is no longer a score either cause you got to kick. #semantics

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast