Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Fortnite: Battle Royale

Who plays this, and how good are you?

I love this game. At first I thought it was stupid but then I started playing and itís addicting.

I play on PC. I'm not the greatest, especially in the building aspect, but I do have a lot of fun in it.

I played it one night with a buddy and his other two buddies. We got chicken dinner like first try. I wasn't use to the controller layout. Use to other shooters. I didn't do much. It runs smoother then PUBG though that's for sure.

I like the concept.

I'm split on the art style.

One major turn off for me is the microtransaction system. I hate p2w games and it looks like you have to buy just about everything in the game and that's greedy and lame to me.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

I didn't buy anything. The battle royale mode is free for XBOX1. But I only played it once. Do they still got that 50vs50 mode? Never got to try that. Just cant get use to the cartoon graphics. Feels like i'm playing Nintendo 64.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    I like the concept.

I'm split on the art style.

One major turn off for me is the microtransaction system. I hate p2w games and it looks like you have to buy just about everything in the game and that's greedy and lame to me.

I don't play the game but I know people who do and they said it isn't P2W at all, can only buy skins nothing that helps you do better in the game like a PlanetSide 2. It's like a LoL and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I don't play the game but I know people who do and they said it isn't P2W at all, can only buy skins nothing that helps you do better in the game like a PlanetSide 2. It's like a LoL and such.
    How so you control who you spawn as though? Don't like that the avatar seems random, spawned as a black chick one game.

Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    How so you control who you spawn as though? Don't like that the avatar seems random, spawned as a black chick one game.

How awful!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Did she have big knockers? That be a bonus for sure.

Aside from being glitchy itís pretty good. I got into the top 10 last night on my 6th or so round.

Add my PSN; Moneymammoth

PSD battle royale

Been playing this the last few weeks.

hated it at first, now i love it

Been playing for a month I'm OK got a few wins in squad. I just can't play online haha grew up playing single player games and this is pretty much the first online game I've played that's not destiny. These people online are so good haha

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Been playing it for about a week. It's fun as hell. I'm not very good right now though lol

Best i've done in solo is 5th (lots of camping haha) and a few top other top 10 finishes

thankfully my brother, roommate, and another friend are all good so we have a lot of squad wins.

I am TERRIBLE at building stuff still. whenever i get in a fight, i think my 1 V 1 COD skills will save me... but nope. the other person quickly builds some walls and strategically kills me while i try to shoot through it or eventually fumble through the building screen and get killed

Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    Best i've done in solo is 5th (lots of camping haha) and a few top other top 10 finishes

thankfully my brother, roommate, and another friend are all good so we have a lot of squad wins.

I am TERRIBLE at building stuff still. whenever i get in a fight, i think my 1 V 1 COD skills will save me... but nope. the other person quickly builds some walls and strategically kills me while i try to shoot through it or eventually fumble through the building screen and get killed
    Yeah I'm awful at building stuff lol

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast