Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Somewhat for a small market team. Eric Berry is big, especially with the beating cancer story. Travis Kelce is another because he is beautiful.
    Kelce is such a douche though. Power and light collar poppin white sunglasses in da club type of douche.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Kelce is such a douche though. Power and light collar poppin white sunglasses in da club type of douche.
    Reality show douche.

I think Dallas finally passed Real Madrid for largest market value at just over 4 billion. I guess Dak is the most marketable as far as this current roster .

What's power and light collar popping?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    See collar popping douche on the left and right...

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Somewhat for a small market team. Eric Berry is big, especially with the beating cancer story. Travis Kelce is another because he is beautiful.
    I saw more Chiefs logos on marketing, beer cans, etc. in Northern Ontario this past offseason than Patriots, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, etc. Chiefs were everywhere. Literally saw zero Lions swag, even though I live on the Ontario/Michigan border.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    See collar popping douche on the left and right...

Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Power and Light is one of the big party districts of Kansas City. Itís where a lot of the bars and clubs are at.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I saw more Chiefs logos on marketing, beer cans, etc. in Northern Ontario this past offseason than Patriots, Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, etc. Chiefs were everywhere. Literally saw zero Lions swag, even though I live on the Ontario/Michigan border.
    I know we have a big following in Europe for some reason. Thereís huge followings in the U.K., France, and Germany for the Chiefs; mainly in the U.K.

1. How marketable is your team?
    2. Which teams & itís players are the most marketable?
    3. Which teams & itís players are the least marketable?
    4. Do you think marketability has any effect on the outcome of a game/officiating?
    1) My team, the Raiders are extremely marketable. Including a global marketing perspective.

2) Derek Carr has star potential and is a downright nice guy. Khalil Mack is a superstar and recently signed an endorsement with Mack trucks. Jon Gruden's name is known by anybody that follows football...

3) The Browns arent very marketable. Its too bad because I love the loveable losers. The Chargers arent marketable as of now. ***AS OF NOW*** nobody wants to pay top dollar for stubhub seats, even though the team is decent and they have some good players. It seems like the Bills would be hard to market because they're competing with the Jets and Giants in the same market. They play 3rd wheel in that market.

4) Unfortunately, I think the game is rigged in many, many ways and think that marketing does have a ploy in the outcome of games. See *Tuck Rule*
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

4. Do you think marketability has any effect on the outcome of a game/officiating?
    I have no idea if it's true or not, but the NFL needs to be concerned if some their audience believes this to be true.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    4) Unfortunately, I think the game is rigged in many, many ways and think that marketing does have a ploy in the outcome of games. See *Tuck Rule*
    You just explained how incredibly marketable the Raiders are.

The Patriots weren't very marketable in 2001.

So why should the Tuck Rule game have been rigged in the Patriots' favor?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    You just explained how incredibly marketable the Raiders are.

The Patriots weren't very marketable in 2001.

So why should the Tuck Rule game have been rigged in the Patriots' favor?
    I mean, that was Jan 2002 right? Not long after 9/11. Patriots. Merica.

1. How marketable is your team?- I would said Seattle is very marketable. Russell Wilson alone is marketing gold. Then the loud mouths, and liberal justice warriors. And the 12s.

2. Which teams & itís players are the most marketable?-
    Pats, Steelers, Cowboys.
    Players not on any of those teams- Cam, OBJ, Rodgers, Watson soon.

3. Which teams & itís players are the least marketable?
    Both Ohio teams, Chargers, Bills.
    Players- Kap? IDK

Partially, but very small. I dont think many cases, a game will be decided on marketability.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Carson may be the most marketable player in the nfl. Story, talent, faith all play a part.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast