Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If you think that Minny isn't favored due to being at home and having the leagues best defense then there isn't much I can say.

Would Keenum make Philly favorites in Foles place? No, so, your point sucks.
    But Philly is at home with one of the best defenses.
    And if it were this years Keenum instead of Foles, it would absolutely make Philly favorites

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    And if it were this years Keenum instead of Foles, it would absolutely make Philly favorites
    And they're the number 1 seed playing against the number 6 seed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    I agree with this.

Foles just doesn't have the games played to measure up. It's hard to call Keenum a back up when he played 15 games this year. He didn't really have his groove until week 8 either. Yeah he had good a couple good games in there but it wasn't until week 8 that he really started showing he was good.

I just don't get the Foles vs Keenum vendetta mgj seems to have. It really isn't apples to apples considering the time one has had vs the other. Nothing in Keenum's career suggested he'd be this good. He's been hot garbage comparing him to Foles. So if this whole conversation is going to be around Keenum being a backup who's doing well on the Vikings giving 15 starts, how is that remotely close to comparing Foles' situation?

I highly doubt Keenum coming in cold week 14.75 like Foles did, he'd make the Eagles favorites this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    And they're the number 1 seed playing against the number 6 seed lol.
    Philly went 2-1 when Wentz went down to secure the #1 seed. They were at worst going to be the #2 seed even if they went 0-3. The seeding isn't to relevant considering the timing of Wentz going down.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I like Carson as much as anybody, but you're giving his loss way too much emphasis. It may hamper the Eagles' chances, but it doesn't have the ripple effect you're talking. Of course, I can say that with the same confidence you do because we'll never know- he's out.
    You're either a big fan of nick foles or underselling Carson wentz value to the eagles when you say losing Carson wentz "may hamper the eagles chances".

I don't think foles is as bad as mgjohnson is making it out to be, but he's not close to where Wentz is at. I think foles can keep the eagles in the game if the defense, running game, and special teams step up but I think Wentz can go and win games regardless. Big difference.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    You're either a big fan of nick foles or underselling Carson wentz value to the eagles when you say losing Carson wentz "may hamper the eagles chances".

I don't think foles is as bad as mgjohnson is making it out to be, but he's not close to where Wentz is at. I think foles can keep the eagles in the game if the defense, running game, and special teams step up but I think Wentz can go and win games regardless. Big difference.

Wentz probably made the Eagles favorite for the Super Bowl before the playoffs even started.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I agree with this.

Foles just doesn't have the games played to measure up. It's hard to call Keenum a back up when he played 15 games this year. He didn't really have his groove until week 8 either. Yeah he had good a couple good games in there but it wasn't until week 8 that he really started showing he was good.

I just don't get the Foles vs Keenum vendetta mgj seems to have. It really isn't apples to apples considering the time one has had vs the other. Nothing in Keenum's career suggested he'd be this good. He's been hot garbage comparing him to Foles. So if this whole conversation is going to be around Keenum being a backup who's doing well on the Vikings giving 15 starts, how is that remotely close to comparing Foles' situation?

I highly doubt Keenum coming in cold week 14.75 like Foles did, he'd make the Eagles favorites this week.
    Twas my point.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Wentz probably made the Eagles favorite for the Super Bowl before the playoffs even started.
    And they were the favorites. The majority of the year, the eagles were top 2 in the power rankings and in the #1 spot for like 6 weeks straight. However, they dropped down after week 14 even though they went into Los Angeles and beat the Rams. The reason why they still dropped after such a big win, is because Wentz got hurt at the end of that rams game. And now here we are in the conference semifinals, the first time in nfl history that the #1 seed is the underdog to the #6 seed.

Again, I'm not trying to diss foles here, but it's silly to think there's not much of a difference between foles and Wentz.

Your baby can't do this

Twas my point.
    And a great point it is.. Hopefully he's got enough reps in to get more comfortable with the offense

Your baby can't do this

Twas my point.
    BTW nice IGT

Your baby can't do this

Philly went 2-1 when Wentz went down to secure the #1 seed. They were at worst going to be the #2 seed even if they went 0-3. The seeding isn't to relevant considering the timing of Wentz going down.
    It is considering that Minnesota is facing a tougher team though.

Twas my point.
    According to to mgj the 15 weeks of Case is proof enough that he'd be able to lead the Eagles team over the 2.5 games of Foles.

Keenum was the backup but came in week 2. His first 3 games he had a 61comp% and 3TDs in 100 attempts. All his production came in that second game against TB. Foles has 101 attempts on the season. Since Wentz came in he has 55comp% 5Tds and 2 INTs in 97 attempts. He basically had one great game and one bad game as Keenum had one great game and two average to below average games in that time frame too. So are we going to be ok saying Keenum still would've been fine?

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    It is considering that Minnesota is facing a tougher team though.
    Well, wouldn't we conclude that a #6 team beating a #3 team makes that #6 team actually tougher? Minnesota was facing the 'tougher' team regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    What does that even mean?

I edited it. Meant if he plays like he did vs the giants they'll be ok but if he plays like he did vs Oakland (I mistakenly typed atl) they're screwed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I edited it. Meant if he plays like he did vs the giants they'll be ok but if he plays like he did vs Oakland (I mistakenly typed atl) they're screwed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Ah OK. Yea my bad, I was just a little confused with the way it was worded. I agree

Your baby can't do this

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast