Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Nitpick much? Since the Stat started being recorded, Jesus.

The best ever *recorded

Sorry dad.
    Makes a big difference, in my opinion. Ever, for example, would include the 85 Bears defense.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ok, so you don't need a stat line.

Why would you think it necessary to make that determination when it's barely going to even happen? You're talking about someone who might take 20% of the snaps. If Jones has to play a significant amount of time to cause an effect on the game that in and of itself is a problem.

It's just such a silly take to have because of how minuscule effect Jones will have in the game.
    almost as silly as running with an obvious small observation and blowing it out of proportion.

maybe the falcons dominate the eagles all over the place and ya, jones would then be such a miniscule aspect in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    almost as silly as running with an obvious small observation and blowing it out of proportion.

maybe the falcons dominate the eagles all over the place and ya, jones would then be such a miniscule aspect in that regard.
    It's not even an observation. You're bringing up something that has a very small chance of even happening let alone even effecting the game.

You're acting as though the small amount of times (if any) that Jones is in there and Ryan targets him (if at all) is going to be the reason the Falcons win.

I'm not so sure the Falcons winning is contingent on Matt Ryan lighting up Sidney Jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Terron Ward better be ready for his 10 snaps he's going to play Saturday. I wonder if he's ready to go against the Eagles run defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    It's not even an observation. You're bringing up something that has a very small chance of even happening let alone even effecting the game.

You're acting as though the small amount of times (if any) that Jones is in there and Ryan targets him (if at all) is going to be the reason the Falcons win.

I'm not so sure the Falcons winning is contingent on Matt Ryan lighting up Sidney Jones.
    Guess we will see. If the rest of your defense holds up. It very well could. If it doesn't, then it obviously won't be contingent on that at all. And we both know Foles isn't going to compete in a shootout here against Atlantas defense so you are probably right in the end.

Small observation? C'mon man. You're acting like Sidney has played meaningful snaps this year. He played in a throwaway game against the Cowboys.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Small observation? C'mon man. You're acting like Sidney has played meaningful snaps this year. He played in a throwaway game against the Cowboys.
    He just got back to practice before that game. If he takes Douglas's spot on the active roster for the game. Expect that he is going to have some meaningful snaps during the course of the game.

That being said, he is now listed with a hamstring injury, so the whole point might be moot. He may not even be active now.

He just got back to practice before that game. If he takes Douglas's spot on the active roster for the game. Expect that he is going to have some meaningful snaps during the course of the game.
    Douglas has barely played since Darby came back? You're a special one.

I'm curious: how many Eagles games have you watched and who is your favorite team? Because we can't possibly be watching the same team lol.

The return... 2018-19

The colder it gets, the more help philly gets. Philly's defense will keep them i it. Again I'm going with experience at qb/hc in this one, combined with a solid all around team in ATL. Foles didn't look too good in the cold late in the season either, so I cannot trust a team led by him in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    The colder it gets, the more help philly gets. Philly's defense will keep them i it. Again I'm going with experience at qb/hc in this one, combined with a solid all around team in ATL. Foles didn't look too good in the cold late in the season either, so I cannot trust a team led by him in the playoffs.
    Disagree on the cold part. Foles hasn't looked comfortable in the cold. We need Foles to be able to extend drives throwing the ball.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

its not gonna be cold anyway. temps are hitting 60 here tomorrow and Saturday in the 50's
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

According to the newest forecasts, the high will be around 40 degrees in the morning with temps falling, suggesting that it should be pretty cold by 5 P.M.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    its not gonna be cold anyway. temps are hitting 60 here tomorrow and Saturday in the 50's
    Go by the hour.... it’s gonna be cold ... but not “Ice Bowl” cold
    #BringBackMatty

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast