Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 479
  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    11,848
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Nitpick much? Since the Stat started being recorded, Jesus.

    The best ever *recorded

    Sorry dad.
    Makes a big difference, in my opinion. Ever, for example, would include the 85 Bears defense.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ok, so you don't need a stat line.

    Why would you think it necessary to make that determination when it's barely going to even happen? You're talking about someone who might take 20% of the snaps. If Jones has to play a significant amount of time to cause an effect on the game that in and of itself is a problem.

    It's just such a silly take to have because of how minuscule effect Jones will have in the game.
    almost as silly as running with an obvious small observation and blowing it out of proportion.

    maybe the falcons dominate the eagles all over the place and ya, jones would then be such a miniscule aspect in that regard.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,069
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    almost as silly as running with an obvious small observation and blowing it out of proportion.

    maybe the falcons dominate the eagles all over the place and ya, jones would then be such a miniscule aspect in that regard.
    It's not even an observation. You're bringing up something that has a very small chance of even happening let alone even effecting the game.

    You're acting as though the small amount of times (if any) that Jones is in there and Ryan targets him (if at all) is going to be the reason the Falcons win.

    I'm not so sure the Falcons winning is contingent on Matt Ryan lighting up Sidney Jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    38,069
    Terron Ward better be ready for his 10 snaps he's going to play Saturday. I wonder if he's ready to go against the Eagles run defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    It's not even an observation. You're bringing up something that has a very small chance of even happening let alone even effecting the game.

    You're acting as though the small amount of times (if any) that Jones is in there and Ryan targets him (if at all) is going to be the reason the Falcons win.

    I'm not so sure the Falcons winning is contingent on Matt Ryan lighting up Sidney Jones.
    Guess we will see. If the rest of your defense holds up. It very well could. If it doesn't, then it obviously won't be contingent on that at all. And we both know Foles isn't going to compete in a shootout here against Atlantas defense so you are probably right in the end.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,761
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    almost as silly as running with an obvious small observation and blowing it out of proportion.

    maybe the falcons dominate the eagles all over the place and ya, jones would then be such a miniscule aspect in that regard.
    Small observation? C'mon man. You're acting like Sidney has played meaningful snaps this year. He played in a throwaway game against the Cowboys.

    The return... 2018-19

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Small observation? C'mon man. You're acting like Sidney has played meaningful snaps this year. He played in a throwaway game against the Cowboys.
    He just got back to practice before that game. If he takes Douglas's spot on the active roster for the game. Expect that he is going to have some meaningful snaps during the course of the game.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,394
    That being said, he is now listed with a hamstring injury, so the whole point might be moot. He may not even be active now.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,139
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    He just got back to practice before that game. If he takes Douglas's spot on the active roster for the game. Expect that he is going to have some meaningful snaps during the course of the game.
    Douglas has barely played since Darby came back? You're a special one.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,761
    Quote Originally Posted by hallzi43 View Post
    He just got back to practice before that game. If he takes Douglas's spot on the active roster for the game. Expect that he is going to have some meaningful snaps during the course of the game.
    I'm curious: how many Eagles games have you watched and who is your favorite team? Because we can't possibly be watching the same team lol.

    The return... 2018-19

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,883
    The colder it gets, the more help philly gets. Philly's defense will keep them i it. Again I'm going with experience at qb/hc in this one, combined with a solid all around team in ATL. Foles didn't look too good in the cold late in the season either, so I cannot trust a team led by him in the playoffs.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    72,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    The colder it gets, the more help philly gets. Philly's defense will keep them i it. Again I'm going with experience at qb/hc in this one, combined with a solid all around team in ATL. Foles didn't look too good in the cold late in the season either, so I cannot trust a team led by him in the playoffs.
    Disagree on the cold part. Foles hasn't looked comfortable in the cold. We need Foles to be able to extend drives throwing the ball.

    The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS


    #15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,640
    its not gonna be cold anyway. temps are hitting 60 here tomorrow and Saturday in the 50's
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,231
    According to the newest forecasts, the high will be around 40 degrees in the morning with temps falling, suggesting that it should be pretty cold by 5 P.M.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    27,737
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    its not gonna be cold anyway. temps are hitting 60 here tomorrow and Saturday in the 50's
    Go by the hour.... it’s gonna be cold ... but not “Ice Bowl” cold
    #BringBackMatty

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •