Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 479
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    52,422
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You claimed he was a capable starter.... His team scored 15 points and he didn't have any TD's.

    He's not a capable starter unless you believe every QB in the NFL that starts is a capable starter.
    Matt Ryan only threw 1 TD and scored 10 points. They should probably release him.
    We're From Philadelphia


    We. Fight.

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    967
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Really? They have "no chance" against a Case Keenum lead team in Philadelphia?

    Yeah. I'm not going to say they'll be the favorite. But they 100% can beat a road New Orleans in the cold or the Case Keenum lead Vikings.

    No one gave them a chance today.
    I will be more than willing to bet my future signature for next season on it.
    NYG SB CHAMPS

    JFT96


  3. #348
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,863
    #34Points #7YearsAway #BDN

    The return... 2018-19

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26,716
    As of now, supposed to be mid 50s in Philly next Sunday. Not bad at all. Could be much worse for whichever dome team advances tomorrow.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16,728
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Matt Ryan only threw 1 TD and scored 10 points. They should probably release him.
    Matt Ryan on the road playing a better defense.

    But Ryan didn't look good today either. Actually I'm more convinced then ever that either of these two teams would get **** stomped by the Steelers or the Pats.

    This was the ugliest most boring game of the playoffs so far imo.

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,463
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You're not beating either team if you can't score more than 15 next week.
    NO, probably not. Minny, yeah.

    We also left quite a few opportunities out there.

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    52,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin View Post
    I will be more than willing to bet my future signature for next season on it.
    First off, why would I make a sig bet based on something I said they wouldn't be the favorite for? I didn't say "The Eagles are guaranteed to beat the Vikings or the Saints!" I said they very well could. Neither team are juggernauts. They're fine teams. But Case Keenum should scare no one and the Saints outside are always iffy.

    Secondly, I don't do sig bets. I said my peace. It's enough. I don't particularly care what signature you have.
    We're From Philadelphia


    We. Fight.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,463
    Foles has more playoff wins than Dak.

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    52,422
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Matt Ryan on the road playing a better defense.

    But Ryan didn't look good today either. Actually I'm more convinced then ever that either of these two teams would get **** stomped by the Steelers or the Pats.

    This was the ugliest most boring game of the playoffs so far imo.
    The Bills/Jaguars game was not any fun. It was a slog tonight. But the Eagles have a great defense and will need to turn games into slogs. They won't be fun to watch. I'd expect a similar type of game between Minnesota if they get here next week.

    Ryan didn't look good either. But using the "He didn't throw a TD!" argument doesn't take away someone as being a capable starter. Nick Foles was very capable tonight. He moved the offense consistently. He didn't throw a TD, he didn't throw any picks (he probably should have had one at the end of the half, but it happens). The Eagles can win with that Nick Foles.
    We're From Philadelphia


    We. Fight.

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,463
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Matt Ryan on the road playing a better defense.

    But Ryan didn't look good today either. Actually I'm more convinced then ever that either of these two teams would get **** stomped by the Steelers or the Pats.

    This was the ugliest most boring game of the playoffs so far imo.
    Boring?

    Such a hater.

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,251
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You're not beating either team if you can't score more than 15 next week.
    The Vikings have a better offense than the Falcons?

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    27,737
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Foles has more playoff wins than Dak.
    Wow you look for anything,lol.. side note Dak wasnít playing today ...
    #BringBackMatty

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    73,463
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    The Bills/Jaguars game was not any fun. It was a slog tonight. But the Eagles have a great defense and will need to turn games into slogs. They won't be fun to watch. I'd expect a similar type of game between Minnesota if they get here next week.

    Ryan didn't look good either. But using the "He didn't throw a TD!" argument doesn't take away someone as being a capable starter. Nick Foles was very capable tonight. He moved the offense consistently. He didn't throw a TD, he didn't throw any picks (he probably should have had one at the end of the half, but it happens). The Eagles can win with that Nick Foles.
    He claims Foles sucks and isnít in the same universe as Keenum.

    Donít waste your time.

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,127
    Good win by the Eagles, they had to overcome a lot (missed opportunities and bad calls). Also had some go their way like that play before halftime. Foles managed the game well.

    What stood out was how badly the Falcons offense has regressed since last year. Matt Ryan isn't the same, the offense is wildly inconsistent and they couldn't even score in the 2nd half. It's like they forgot how to play without Kyle Shanahan.

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,472
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lol.. A lot of people think the falcons are gonna go into Philadelphia and put up 4+ touchdowns on the eagles defense. Today will be fun

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Because people kept taking Wentz all year when the D was really the team MVP.

    Schwartz is a genius in D and whatever team he coaches ends up being great. That's why they got his guy Darby from Buffalo.

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •