Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You claimed he was a capable starter.... His team scored 15 points and he didn't have any TD's.

He's not a capable starter unless you believe every QB in the NFL that starts is a capable starter.
    Matt Ryan only threw 1 TD and scored 10 points. They should probably release him.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Really? They have "no chance" against a Case Keenum lead team in Philadelphia?

Yeah. I'm not going to say they'll be the favorite. But they 100% can beat a road New Orleans in the cold or the Case Keenum lead Vikings.

No one gave them a chance today.
    I will be more than willing to bet my future signature for next season on it.
    NYG SB CHAMPS

JFT96

#34Points #7YearsAway #BDN

The return... 2018-19

As of now, supposed to be mid 50s in Philly next Sunday. Not bad at all. Could be much worse for whichever dome team advances tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Matt Ryan only threw 1 TD and scored 10 points. They should probably release him.
    Matt Ryan on the road playing a better defense.

But Ryan didn't look good today either. Actually I'm more convinced then ever that either of these two teams would get **** stomped by the Steelers or the Pats.

This was the ugliest most boring game of the playoffs so far imo.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You're not beating either team if you can't score more than 15 next week.
    NO, probably not. Minny, yeah.

We also left quite a few opportunities out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeshin View Post
    I will be more than willing to bet my future signature for next season on it.
    First off, why would I make a sig bet based on something I said they wouldn't be the favorite for? I didn't say "The Eagles are guaranteed to beat the Vikings or the Saints!" I said they very well could. Neither team are juggernauts. They're fine teams. But Case Keenum should scare no one and the Saints outside are always iffy.

Secondly, I don't do sig bets. I said my peace. It's enough. I don't particularly care what signature you have.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Foles has more playoff wins than Dak.

But Ryan didn't look good today either. Actually I'm more convinced then ever that either of these two teams would get **** stomped by the Steelers or the Pats.

The Bills/Jaguars game was not any fun. It was a slog tonight. But the Eagles have a great defense and will need to turn games into slogs. They won't be fun to watch. I'd expect a similar type of game between Minnesota if they get here next week.

Ryan didn't look good either. But using the "He didn't throw a TD!" argument doesn't take away someone as being a capable starter. Nick Foles was very capable tonight. He moved the offense consistently. He didn't throw a TD, he didn't throw any picks (he probably should have had one at the end of the half, but it happens). The Eagles can win with that Nick Foles.
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Boring?

Such a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You're not beating either team if you can't score more than 15 next week.
    The Vikings have a better offense than the Falcons?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Foles has more playoff wins than Dak.
    Wow you look for anything,lol.. side note Dak wasnít playing today ...
    #BringBackMatty

The Bills/Jaguars game was not any fun. It was a slog tonight. But the Eagles have a great defense and will need to turn games into slogs. They won't be fun to watch. I'd expect a similar type of game between Minnesota if they get here next week.

Ryan didn't look good either. But using the "He didn't throw a TD!" argument doesn't take away someone as being a capable starter. Nick Foles was very capable tonight. He moved the offense consistently. He didn't throw a TD, he didn't throw any picks (he probably should have had one at the end of the half, but it happens). The Eagles can win with that Nick Foles.
    He claims Foles sucks and isnít in the same universe as Keenum.

Donít waste your time.

Good win by the Eagles, they had to overcome a lot (missed opportunities and bad calls). Also had some go their way like that play before halftime. Foles managed the game well.

What stood out was how badly the Falcons offense has regressed since last year. Matt Ryan isn't the same, the offense is wildly inconsistent and they couldn't even score in the 2nd half. It's like they forgot how to play without Kyle Shanahan.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lol.. A lot of people think the falcons are gonna go into Philadelphia and put up 4+ touchdowns on the eagles defense. Today will be fun

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Because people kept taking Wentz all year when the D was really the team MVP.

Schwartz is a genius in D and whatever team he coaches ends up being great. That's why they got his guy Darby from Buffalo.

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast