Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Alex Smith trade value?

What could KC get for him?

A bag of chips. That’s fair value

A 3rd round pick and a decent defensive player.

Why would anyone give anything knowing KC is already committed to PM going forward. Just wait until KC releases him.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

mberr Guest
    Chiefs paid a 2nd rd pick for him 4 years ago, when he was still early in his prime at age 29. He's been up and down, but his play has been about as good as it was with the 9ers. He's shaken the noodle-arm label but his play was up-and-down this season. He's got maybe 2? years of his prime. I think a 4th rounder from a team with a good relationship w/ the GM gets the deal done.

4th or later.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Why would anyone give anything knowing KC is already committed to PM going forward. Just wait until KC releases him.
    Not having to compete with other teams.

Think Smith would sign with the Browns? (for example)
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Browns would be an obvious fit, IMO. No chance Smith willingly signs there after being released but if you trade a 4th (or whatever, they have a TON of picks) for him you have a competent, capable, NFL QB in there while you avoid being the laughing stock of the league (you can still pick very high without continued 1-15/0-16 seasons that destroy any FA's willingness to come play for you) and draft+develop your franchise guy for a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Not having to compete with other teams.

Think Smith would sign with the Browns? (for example)
    Yup. That's why it happens all the time. That's why 49ers traded for Jimmy G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'd take Smith on the Browns but only if we whiff on Cousins in free agency.

Cousins is gonna either be with the Jets or Browns next year - book it. Giants would be spending way too much of their cap space for Cousins when they'll likely just draft Manning's replacement.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

Cousins is gonna either be with the Jets or Browns next year - book it. Giants would be spending way too much of their cap space for Cousins when they'll likely just draft Manning's replacement.
    In my own dream world, the Bills would trade up to #1 and select Rosen, while the Browns collect a multitude of picks, including Buffalo's #21 and #22 pick in this year's draft, choosing to sign a veteran QB like Cousins and a QB to develop behind him.

Personally I see Buffalo as the best fit for Smith. Solid D and good run game. They can send KC a third round pick (Eagles) and then draft their QB of the future with one of their two firsts or seconds. Smith gets **** on a lot, but statistically speaking he was a top 8-10 QB this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

nah cousins is gonna stay in washington

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

i could see denver, the jets, or bills trading or signing him.

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Eagles did alright trading sleeves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast