Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Eagles arent beating us looking like that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Fair enough. I've used espn site thru my phones browser for that when needed. I just hate the app mainly bc back in the LeBron Heat days it sent me daily updates on Heat news when I specifically unchecked NBA alerts in general but they still came thru as breaking news lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    That would have pissed me off too.

Well, got to win tomorrow and hopefully it's like 50 out in Philly next weekend. Their D looked good, O looked like garbage though.

Cant believe atlanta blew that game. You cant even score a single point in the second half? Also the playcall from the 2 yard line left a lot to be desired.

1st and goal and the falcons dont score because of 3 really really bad play calls. Dont feel bad for them.

Was hoping atlanta won for the simple facts i dont like the eagles or their fans. Cant imagine a Nick Foles super bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    1st and goal and the falcons dont score because of 3 really really bad play calls. Dont feel bad for them.
    Matt Ryan throws a little higher to Julio and he's not down at the 2, he's in...and Philly is needing to drive into FG range with a minute left and 1 time out

But, this screws up the revenge tour- can't knock the Falcons out for '98 now
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    Cant believe atlanta blew that game. You cant even score a single point in the second half? Also the playcall from the 2 yard line left a lot to be desired.
    Falcons didn't score at ALL without a short field after a turnover
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Playoffs Divisional Round: Minnesota Vikings vs New Orleans Saints 1/14/18 4:40 PM ET

So close to Sunday....

I'm very surprised Atlanta lost to the Eagles. Ryan looked a bit off and They just looked bad all around. Philly deserves credit for their good defense too of course. I think winner of our game makes it to the super bowl. Let's go!

17 f'n hours to go! Philly has had a good defense all year and Foles played ok today. Falcons missed a huge opportunity before half when Neal dropped about as easy of an INT you can get.

Now lets go out and take care of some business!

Good morning ladies. GameDay!
    Baby woke me up, I have a fkn headache and can't fall back asleep. Awful day to be wide awake this early. Little less than 11 hrs til kickoff is going to be a long wait...

Sam Bradford - QB - Vikings
    Jan 14 - 10:20 AM

ESPN's Chris Mortensen confirms Sam Bradford is expected to back up Case Keenum in Sunday's Divisional Round game against the Saints.

This was widely expected after the Vikings activated Bradford from injured reserve on Saturday. With Bradford finally healthy, Teddy Bridgewater will fall to third on Minnesota's QB depth chart and will likely be inactive against New Orleans. The Vikings have never dressed more than two quarterbacks during Mike Zimmer's tenure as head coach.

Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Good. Seemed obvious when he was activated. Gotta think means Teddy time is over for good.

Good. Seemed obvious when he was activated. Gotta think means Teddy time is over for good.

i dont think his time is over. his contract will toll over.and he will get another year. i expect the vikes to resign one of case or sam. but i dont think either will break the bank. i could see either get a short term deal in the mid to late teens . with case getting a better deal than sam.as far as the saints and iggles their running game should be very condensed by the vikes d. hopefully this is the vikes year.ive been waiting 41 years for a return to the super bowl and a vikings championship.i am getting to old for maybe next year.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Oh I have missed your crazy talks. Lets go out and beat these Saints Unc!!
    Not so crazy sounding now, i think Case is going to have a very short leash. I feel bad for Teddy but he will compete for a starting spot somewhere next year.

Case plays best when someone is breathing down his back. Im expecting a big game fom him.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast