Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    [https://pbs]

Gregg Rosenthal

@greggrosenthal

Saints defense a huge concern:
    No pass rush outside of Jordan.
    Starting a DE they signed in December. Missing 5-6 starters.
    Gave up 31 points, 455 yards to Bucs and 26/414 yards to Panthers.

2:01 PM ∑ Jan 12, 2018

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

More confirmed reports indicating Sam will dress. Listening to KFAN this morning they think they'll only dress 2 in Case and Sam.

They also had the same question I'm sure many of us are wondering about and that is...how long does Case go if we are down by say 14 points at half. I think it was Pete Bercich, but he said that it would probably take an absolute terrible 1Q (like throwing 2 INTS and looking just not ready for the big moment) for them to possibly pull the plug. In the event they are down 14 points at half he thinks they would probably stick with Case going into the 3Q but lots of variables.

I know many of you don't like Cowherd (I love him for what its worth) but he thinks the Vikes are the best team even with Case as QB. He thinks Case is a top backup QB who could probably start for 10 others teams. But he says this defense is exactly like the Seattle defense but without the publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    More confirmed reports indicating Sam will dress. Listening to KFAN this morning they think they'll only dress 2 in Case and Sam.
    Links, please?

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

The only person that concerns me from the Saints is Kamara catching passes out of the backfield. Rhodes will contain Thomas and Ingram's running style is not the type that gives the Vikings Defense a problem. The Saints lost 3 of their last 6 games and their defense has been surrendering plenty of points and yards to their opponents. Have faith, boys...we win this game 31-16!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Links, please?
    I haven't read anything but just what I heard from KFAN this morning. Which, looking into it now, the only report still seems to be the dude from Boston.

This from the Pioneer Press lol
    ďI donít know how the Boston Globe would know because I havenít made any decisions yet,Ē Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I haven't read anything but just what I heard from KFAN this morning. Which, looking into it now, the only report still seems to be the dude from Boston.

This from the Pioneer Press lol
    Yeah and I heard Sam would have had to been activated by 3 PM CST today and its already past that so IDK if Sam will be activated. I guess it could be that have already activated him but just havent announced it. If we don't hear anything over the next couple hours I think we can assume that they are going with Teddy.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

I knew you guys would come around on Case. He will be our qb for years to come.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post

I'm scared he will follow Shurmur wherever he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post

I tell ya he turned me into a believer. The guy is a baller and it's quite amazing what getting the right opportunity at the right time can do. Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, Case deserves a decent payday. If he does not play well on Sunday I know it will throw a lot of doubt into many fans including myself if whether or not he can be the "man". But at this point I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for that to happen only to just be impressed. I have 100% faith in our front office and whatever route they choose I will support. But right now it's time to kick some Saint ***!! Lets go boys, lets do this, SKOOOOOOOOL!!

https://youtu.be/yz0do4uENZQ

Dope song haha

Minnesota Vikings

@Vikings

QB Sam Bradford has been activated to the 53-man roster. We have waived TE Kyle Carter. [https://abs-0]: (link: http://mnvkn.gs/Ju8X2y) mnvkn.gs/Ju8X2y

12:25 PM ∑ Jan 13, 2018

Elflein is out? Did I miss something this week? I'm surprised by this.

Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    Elflein is out? Did I miss something this week? I'm surprised by this.
    Where are you seeing this? Everything I've seen said everyone was full practice and only Newman was on the final injury report, listed as questionable.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast