Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I don't really care if we get Patricia or not, this isn't like when rumors started about Michigan getting Harbaugh, Patricia is just some guy. If we end up with him, Vrabel, some other dude, doesn't really matter to me
    give me John D or give me death..

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Unfortunately I think it goes even deeper. No question the Fords love Stafford and probably hit Quinn with a similar mandate he had when he first came in...which was keep Caldwell. So now they're telling him to keep JBC because of Stafford.

IDK I just find it hard to believe Quinn is making this "keep JBC" decision on his own...
    I can believe that as well. I have wanted to Fords to sell the Lions for years now. Its not as bad as when William was alive. But I still don't care for Martha or down the line the son to be in charge of the franchise. Its not going to change anything.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    give me John D or give me death..
    Well you have Patrica in your sig so it seems like you are pretty sold on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Heís just covering his bases.

so we are losing Patricia to the Giants?? this sucks.... same ol Lions organization.... this is why not being able to sign the coach till they are out of the playoffs blows!

He very well may have wanted to come here, and probably would have signed that weekend... now he's having 2nd thoughts AND the Giants are probably negotiating with his agent so he can get a FAT payday.... It's SO us to wait for a guy who not coming here and now Quinn will have some BS statement about how we ALWAYS wanted mike verbal from day one.... UGH!!!
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Well clearly I've said that John D is my #1 option

my bad didn't know I couldn't have Patrica as my sig

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Heís just covering his bases.
    Whooligun's plan

1: Trade Stafford (won't happen)
    2. Keep Caldwell (FIRED!!!!)

Whooligun's plan

With Stafford wanting to keep JBC around I am starting to get on the trade him bandwagon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    so we are losing Patricia to the Giants?? this sucks.... same ol Lions organization.... this is why not being able to sign the coach till they are out of the playoffs blows!

He very well may have wanted to come here, and probably would have signed that weekend... now he's having 2nd thoughts AND the Giants are probably negotiating with his agent so he can get a FAT payday.... It's SO us to wait for a guy who not coming here and now Quinn will have some BS statement about how we ALWAYS wanted mike verbal from day one.... UGH!!!
    This is a big offseason for BQ, but so far it seems like he cannot even get his coach he wants (who they were supposed to have strong ties). If he strikes out on Free Agency then he should probably be sent packing.

The NFL should move the Lions to London so we can all find a new team to root for.

This is a big offseason for BQ, but so far it seems like he cannot even get his coach he wants (who they were supposed to have strong ties). If he strikes out on Free Agency then he should probably be sent packing.

The NFL should move the Lions to London so we can all find a new team to root for.
    would you really not root for the lions if they move??
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Honestly I really don't know as I have never been in that place before. Like would I have still been a Chargers fan or Rams fan? Those I might since they moved to LA and closer to me. But if the Lions went to like another state I don't know if I would stay on as a fan or not. Honestly it probably wouldn't affect me like it would fans living in or around Detroit since I kind of already live thousands of miles away, lol.

Whooligun's plan

1. Too late for that
    2. Wanted him fired
    3. Great reading comprehension

Quote Originally Posted by Primestein View Post
    I agree that itís not as big of a deal as far as the HC is concerned. Itís the idea of how this organization is ran if all of this stuff were to come true. Patricia not coming here because he couldnít choose his coaching staff, because our superstar player couldnít deal with losing his best buddy in all of this... itís just a terrible way to run business. Maybe their afraid of losing another player to retirement because they just canít win.
    That's kinda the thing, Patricia doesn't have enough to clout to call all the shots, I'd stick with Stafford and his butt buddy over any of these unproven randos we're interviewing, if rando #1 wants control he hasn't earned, move on to rando #2

If they moved out of state yes

San Diego to LA is understandable...LA to Vegas would make me upset
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    NFL teams don't wait to hire coaches and both teams aren't interviewing more candidates. Tea leaves read Giants and Lions are focused in on Patricia and once he decides you will see the other team move to option #2. Since he is still in the post season he can't be hired or offered a contract (I think I read that yesterday) so until NE loses both teams will sit there holding their dicks.
    Man that sucks. I could have sworn I read that we can indeed hire the coach, but no announcement can be made.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast