Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Is it really Quinn dropping the ball if Patricia says **** the lions though?

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post

So what you're saying is, Patricia is already Lionized

Wow.

str8 Lionized

John D for HC!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    So what you're saying is, Patricia is already Lionized
    He walked into the building, interviewed well, accepted the job, and was already fired for failure. Yeah, probably. ha

Man, it'll be hilarious if we miss out on our first choice only to settle for a consolation prize. Hey, that worked for us once before...but then we fired our consolation prize.

I still think Patricia is the guy here, but sounds like NYG wants an offensive coach, but maybe they'll have to settle.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    IMO dropping the ball is making Cooter the OC no matter if its Patrica, Vrabel, or the ghost of Tom Laundry...if he's so committed to JBC just make him the freaking HC don't handicap the incoming HC by forcing them to keep Cooter.
    Last edited by JWO35; 01-10-2018 at 03:30 PM.

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    IMO dropping the ball is making Cooter the OC no matter if its Patrica, Vrabel, or the ghost of Tom Laundry...if he's so committed to JBC just make him the freaking HC don't handicap the incoming HC by forcing them to keep Cooter.
    Fire Jim Bob

Two interesting tweets from Birkett

👑

Lets assume Patricia is HC & Cooter is OC. Any idea's on DCs? Any Pats position coaches Patricia might want to poach?

Although usually first time head coaches like to surround themselves with veteran DCs.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Lets assume Patricia is HC & Cooter is OC. Any idea's on DCs? Any Pats position coaches Patricia might want to poach?

Although usually first time head coaches like to surround themselves with veteran DCs.
    Yeah, this is what interests me. Feel like it'll be a veteran retread DC or a young inexperienced (not necessarily bad) guy from NE. He just doesn't have much of a coaching tree outside of BB to work with, and I imagine many dudes in NE will get promotions considering McD/Patricia are both expected to leave. Whatever we do, I hope Jack Del Rio stays as far away from any of our defensive positions as possible.

yall are so quick to forget that JBC has Stafford playing the best ball of his career. Stafford and JBC have had no run game at all to work with at all... we still finished 7th in points.

Do you remember the days of Lombardi??? ungrateful fr fr

I don't really care if we bring in a new OC or not but everyone on the team has to learn a new offensive system... that will set us back a bit.

with that being said, John D for Head Coach !

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post

yall are so quick to forget that JBC has Stafford playing the best ball of his career. Stafford and JBC have had no run game at all to work with at all... we still finished 7th in points.

Do you remember the days of Lombardi??? ungrateful fr fr

I don't really care if we bring in a new OC or not but everyone on the team has to learn a new offensive system... that will set us back a bit.

with that being said, John D for Head Coach !
    I guess we should've kept Austin as DC because Darrius Slay is playing the best of his career as well...There's no question JBC has improved Stafford's play but wasn't Stafford already on this trajectory prior to Lombardi becoming his OC? It's not like Stafford was a bust prior to JBC or JBC brought new life to this offense, we already knew what Stafford was capable of thanks to Schwartz & Linehan "throw it till your arm fall off" offense that lead to 5kafford.

JBC has done 0 to improve this running game. Our playcalling is too conservative which admittedly could've been a Caldwell issue, but at this point I'm not willing to gamble and find out. Like I said if they love him so much to the point that they plan on keeping him regardless of who's their HC they should just make him the HC. Honestly, I would think less of whoever takes this job if there's a "keep JBC" clause factored into this job...including Patrica.

👑

I can only imagine the ****storm that will ensue if Patrica chooses the Giants over Detroit and we are left holding our d**** in the wind. Time to photoshop Mike Vrabel in a Lions hoodie

If I was in Patrica's beard I would definitely choose the Giants over Lions. Removing all Honolulu Blue bias, the Giants are probably a quick fix away from being a legit playoff team....and so are we. So what's the differnece? IMO Patrica would be given more time in NY to get it together compared to Detroit (espcially if they go QB with the 2nd pick). Plus factor in JBC being left in limbo leaving people to believe he's sticking around regarless of who's the HC. Why would you want to coach a team that is basically telling you, "Hey we already have an OC in place for you".

I'm not sure if you guys heard about JBC and Patrica running into each other during the Lions interview with Patrica...like wtf type of crap is that? Why would I want to meet with the offensive coordinator for a head coach you just fired

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018/...erview-process

I can totally see the fans turn on Quinn if he drops the ball on this one
    Seeing how we interviewed Patrica in NE, that means we took JBC with us to said meeting.

Also if NY drafts Sam Darold then they are screwed. Any team that drafts this guy is going to have such a bust on their hands. I am a big USC fan and watched him these last 2 years and he simply cannot read a defense.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

Two interesting tweets from Birkett

I am pretty sure JBC staying around is because Stafford backs him. So in the end if we get our 2nd or 3rd choice and don't win anything then it will again be because of Stafford.

Edit - it won't let me put my reply outside the quotes, lol
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

I kinda like the idea of signing a ghost, represents the franchise well

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast